Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy (20789 Views)

Dv 2012 Lottery Final Interview Experience / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery / Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by pony(m): 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2007
Does anyone in the house know how long it take DV lottery head quarters to call successful candidate for interview at their embassy? I'll filled their form in March and have sent it to kenturky but haven't heard from them yet.
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by defolake: 10:31am On Jun 13, 2007
Pls can you send d details of hw u applied and d website address?Its urgent 'cos am interested to know.
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by gabo: 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2007
March which year. Are you talking of the 2007 or the 2008 Dv Lottery. Reply so that i can help u with info.
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by pony(m): 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2007
its 2007 DV lottery.I was sent a letter in March informing me that I was among those shortlisted for the lottery.I filled a form and I am presently expecting to be called for interview at the US embassy.Does it take this long?
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by Mobile: 9:29am On Jun 14, 2007
Its DV2008. I got mine in April dated March 18. Filled it, sent it back on May .I sent them a mail via kccdv@state.gov and they repplied that my filled forms are currently been processed. U can either call them or u mail. Interviews depends on ur case number .If ur case number is less than 2008AF00008XXX, Ur are likely to be interviewed b/4 december.I am sure all forms dated March should have case numbers less than the one mentioned .
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by Hardware(m): 12:42pm On Jun 14, 2007
hi people,
i beg u people are making us to be confused, IS it DV 2007 or , DV2008 ? Pls specify. My own sugession is dat it should be Dv 2007 NOT 2008,

HARDWARE 4 BETTERMENT
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by pony(m): 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2007
Thank Mobile, my case number is 2008AF00005XXX. As you said , I should expect to be interviewed before December.I'll send them an email as you advised.God bless you and Best of luck to all of us!
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by gabo: 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2007
It is Dv 2008 i received mine on the 2nd 0f May,fill the forms and sent it back on the 14th of thesame may. The year 2008 according to the KCC will start counting from October 2007 to September 2008. So no body should expect any call for interview yet no matter your case numba. They wil start invitation for interview as from october this year. I wish us all the best,pls lets ourselves informed thru this forum.
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by ancy: 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2007
please how did u apply and please can u give mi the website uyou used.
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by Mobile: 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2007
Hey pony
I will like to have ur email address , If possible ur phone number.
I am sure , ur interview comes b/4 mine.
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by pony(m): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2007
Mobile, you can reach me at ponyabe@yahoo.com Best wishes cheesy
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by holythug(m): 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2007
Please can i get facts about this
at 1st u ll b sent a letter or an email,,,,which one
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by need4job: 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2007
IS IT POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO BE SHORTLISTED AND NOT YET RECIEVED ANY MAIL
SO THAT I'LL KNOW IF I CAN LOSE HOPE
AND SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT IF YOU APPLY ONLINE ITS VERY DIFFICULT TO GET SHORTLISTED, PLS DOES ANYONE IN THE HOUSE KNOW HOW YRUE THIS IS?
PS U CAN REPLY TO MY E-MAIL AD
attybee10@yahoo.com

THANKS PEOPLE
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by Goshen360(m): 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2007
hey pple who need help on this matter, this is it. U WILL BE ASKED QUESTIONS RELATED TO ALL WHAT U HAVE FILLED WHEN APPLYING ONLINE OR SUBMITING UR PAPER APPLICATION. Its good in life not to lied when u were filling your applications. So get prepared to answer questions based on what u have filled when applying e.g if u are married, u will present proof, if u said u have a child, u will be asked proofs and blood test, educational documents too.

Good luck, we self dey come meet una.
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by pony(m): 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2007
Hi Folks,
Has anyone been called for the DV 2008 Interview?
Does anyone have any info.?
My case number is 2008AF00005XXX.
Anyone with info pls let us know.
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by reeshy: 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2007
I JUST GOT MY 2ND PACKAGE THIS MONDAY.17TH OF SEPTEMBER  (DV 2008).OMO PLS You GUYS SHOULD PRAY 4 ME).MY INTERVIEW IS OCT 10.MY CASE NUMBER ENDS WITH 000004XX.I LUV EVERYone IN THIS ROOM. thanx .i will keep u guys update
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by cherisho: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2007
I received my interview pack last week and my date is on Oct. 10th. please who has the idea of the likely questions?
pleaseooooooooooooooooooooooooo help.
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by maudu: 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2007
there is not much question they would ask you ok, just go there with ur documents if u are a student then go with ur certificates, and just show them talk, open the discussion with him/her and show them ur documents one by one, they must be real not fake, any falsification leads to terminating ur dV, proccessing , donjt tell l;ies at all and stick to what you got on ur documents, cheers, Allah will giude u
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by maudu: 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2007
yes pony its takes this long, ur first form is supposed to met u by may/june! then the second one is supposed to come around sept/oct/.
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by reeshy: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2007
upadated for my 2008 DV LOTTERY PROCCESSING, ( i just try).(NA GOD ,NOTHING DEY SPECIAL ON D ONLINE FILLING
I RECEIVED MY FIRST LETTER AT 4TH OF APRIL 2007
SENT IT BACK BY END OF MAY
RECEIVED THE 2ND PACKAGE BY SEPTEMER 17 AT THE POST OFFICE(BECOS I WASNT HOME ON 14TH TO GET IT.A LETTER WAS DROP TO COME PICK IT).I
MY INTERVIEW DATE WAS ON D 10 OCT 2007.
ON MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE
DUE TO D LATE RECEIVAL OF MY PASSPORT ,I COULD NOT GO WITH MY MEDICAL RESULT BUT I VE WENT A DAY BEFORE TO  START D medical.(AT KAMORASS INTERNATIONAL CLINIC MURI OKUNOLA V/I)
intervEIW DAY
HOWEVER, WATCHOUT FOR THE POLICE AT MUSUEM CENTER,ONCE THEY SEE A FILE WITH You  ON D BIKE, THEY WILL START TROUBLE WITH You.

I WENT THERE EARLY MORNING SOME MINUTES TO 7.00AM (I0 OCT).
FIRSTLY ,THEY DONT ALLOW ANYONE TO GO IN WITH MOBILE PHONE  ,NOT EVEN TO PUT IT IN SILENCE OR SWICTH OFF (ITS BETTER TO KEEP IT AT HOME)
ALL ENCLOSED EVELOPE WAS INSTRUCTED TO B OPENED OUTSIDE D GATE(INCLUDING THE WHITE MEDICALS ENVELOPE).
THE WAY TO ARRANGE
1  ENSURE THAT ALL THE COPY OF YOUR DOCUMENT IS ARRANGE TOGETHER(PHOTOCOPY SEPARATE)
2  ALSO, PLACE THE ORIGINAL WITH EACH OTHER.
WHILE ENTERING
;;,<,You WOULD  B ASK FOR  YOUR PASSPORT AND LETTER FOR INTERVIEW

THEN,AT THE ENTERANCE  OF THE IN DOOR GATE ,A STAFF WILL GIVEN You A YELLOW CARD , WITH A WHITE teller INORDER, TO PAY $375 ,ALSO A CONTACT FORM WILL B GIVE TO You.
FIRSTLY WHILE ENTERING
GO TO THE ACCOUNTANT STRAIGHT TO PAY THE MONEY(DATS D ONLY MONEY You PAY 4 DAT DAY).A RECEIPT WOULD B ISSUED TO You.(JUST KEEP IT, THERE ARE 2 RECEIPTs joined together, 1 FOR D STATE DEPARTMENT THE OTHER FOR You/don't seperate,they wolud do that at d point of interview).
NOTE ,THE NUMBER WRITTEN ON YOUR YELLOW FORM IS YOUR NUMBER.LISTEN TO D SPEAKER WHILE You ARE SITTING INSIDE.,THE NUMBER WILL B CALLED TO COME TO A WINDOW NUMBER(SOMTHING) .IF You ARE FOR DV ,YOUR NUMBER WOULD B DV XX.
THEREAFETR,You WILL HEAR  YOUR NUMBER(DATS D ONE GIVEN AT THE GATE OF ENTERY ON THE YELLOW CARD)TO COME TO A WINDOW NUMBER (MOST TIME ITS WINDOW 9 FOR DV).AT THE WINDOW DROP ALL THE DOCUMENT(AS SAID EARLIER ,ARRANGE THE PHOTO COPIES SEPARATE AND ASLO FOR THE ORIGINALS DOC.).SHOW HER YOUR RECEIPT AND GIVE HER ALL THE DOC. You NEEDED.NEVER MIND THE ONES THAT IS NOT NECCESSARY WOULD B RETURN BACK TO You IMMEDIATELY.SO,You WOULD B TOLD TO STAY OUT SIDE FOR SOME WHILE.(3-5HRS).WITH MY LITTLE EXPERIENCE ,MOST DV'S  CANDIDATE(FIRSTLY D FAMILY)ARE MOSTLY ATTENDED TO BY 1;50PM UPWARD.
AT ABOUT 10MINUTES TO 3PM  I WAS CALL TO THE WINDOW (WINDOW NUMBER 6&12 ARE MOSTLY USED AND SOMETIMES 9&10&11).
THE  QUESTIONS I WAS ASKED
----GOOD AFTERNOON SHE SAY.(I RESPOND)

----You SWORE TO SAY THE TRUTH(BY RISEN UR RIGHT HAND UP).
----ARE You THE ONE ON THIS FORM(D-230)
----SO ,WHAT IS UR NAME
-----WHEN WERE You BORN
----- WHERE WERE You BORN
------WHAT'S THE NAME OF UR SECOUNDARY SCHOOL
------DID You WRITE WAEC OR GCE
-----WHAT YEAR
-----WHAT ARE THE SUBJECTS You GOT UR HIGHEST GRADES.
-----SHE THEN ASK "WHAT DO You KNOW ABOUT CHEMISTRY
-----from what i told her ,She Ask another question(my answer was ,its deals With Organic and Inorgan chemistry.
----THEN SHE ASK ,WHAT ARE ORGANIC COMPOUND
-----AGAIN,SHE ARE Inganic Compound.
-----SHE SAY " PHYSICS"
---WHAT DO You KNOW ABOUT PHYSICS
----I ANSWER "MECHANISM"
-----SHE SAID 'WHERE SPECIFICALLY"
MACHINE I SAID
SO WHAT DO KNOW ABOUT MACHINE
"THE PURPOSE OF A MACHINE IS TO APPLY LESS EFFORT INORDER TO GET MORE WORK OUTPUT.
SHE SAID 'Good"

SHE THEN ASK OF MY MEDICAL REPORT (I  ANSWER ED,NOT YET OUT,)
THEN SHE GAVE ME A GREEN LETTER SAYIN THAT I CAN COME ANY FRIDAY(EXPECT THE LAST FRIDAY OF EACH MONTH) TO SUBMIT THE MY MEDICAL REPORT .
2 FRIDAY'S  AFTER I WANT THERE TO SUBMIT MY MEDICALS
THERE AFTER I WAS CALLED TO THE GET MY VISA LETTER,
IT SHOWS WHEN I WOULD B GETTING MY viz.
HOWEVER,IF You ARE AT THE EMBASSY WITH ALL YOUR DOC. COMPLETE ,You BE GIVEN YOUR VISA COLLECTION LETTER IMMEDIATELY AFTER  THE VISA INTERVIEW.
people on 10th were told to come NOV 9 TO PICK UP THERE VISA.
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by buchi25: 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2007
FOR ALL OF U THAT AWAITS INTERVIEW I WISH YOU SUCCESS.

PLEASE THE HOUSE I NEED FACTS ON HOW TO FILL THIS ONLINE.
pls Email - bucheescience@yahoo.com
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by Goshen360(m): 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2007
buchi25:

FOR ALL OF You THAT AWAITS INTERVIEW I WISH YOU SUCCESS.

PLEASE THE HOUSE I NEED FACTS ON HOW TO FILL THIS ONLINE.
please Email - bucheescience@yahoo.com

It easy but strict to fill dv lottery form online, u just have to read and follow intructions carefully. get all the details both form and intruction from: www.dvlottery.state.gov
tflow:

guys, abeg i dey hear all the good news share since, and i dey happy for everybody, but the koko bi sey, i don dey play this lottery for like 8 years now, and them never call me for once, hope sey not runs for this thing. i wan share with u too ooooooo t2dflow2000@yahoo.com

Hi, if u have being applying for dv lottery for 8 years means u are probably not doing the right thing esp. the digital passport disqualifies pple. 2nd, u have to apply early enough and 3, u must have minimum of school certificate or meet work requirement. Lastly, pray to God for success cos its all about luck and God's favour dats y its called LOTTERY. Also maybe u are not applying from the right site.

Pls acces the online form, instructions, passport photograph requirement/specifications and all others from this link:
http://www.dvlottery.state.gov
http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_1318.html
http://travel.state.gov/pdf/2009DVInstructions.pdf

Thanks so much guys and i wish everyone desiring to migrate to the states goodluck incuding myself cos i applied for the dv lottery too.

Expect God
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by adekennis(m): 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2007
Im happy with you pple oo!! grin
pls wish me the same cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by 5050(f): 3:14am On Nov 20, 2007
hi, congrats to u all! the simple trick about succesful DV processing is being adequately informed and guided, especially

if you really qualify,, those who are currently awaiting interviews and even those who have had succesful interviews

should go to the link here and interact with so many other nigerians who are in the same shoes, its the best place to

be, if you wanna be totally informed and successful . its a site just like nairaland. when the link opens, "go down to

dv2008 winners from nigeria" , and also endeavour to check out "dv2007 winners from nigeria" in the same window coz

you'll probly find answers to every question you might wanna ask. anywayz ,, good luck to y'all grin

http://www.immigrationportal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by ubrendan: 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2007
WHAT ARE THE LIKELY QUESTIONS THEY WILL ASK COUPLES AND
GRADUATE FOR THAT MATTER.

I WANT TO KNOW SO THAT I CAN PREPARE MYSELF FOR THAT.
PLS ANY INFO HELP ME AND IS VERY URGENT.
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by buzzgonz(m): 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2007
very soon the DV will end!!! all this wahala will end! embarassed
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by emmydee(m): 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2007
it will not end soon. so buckle up babe
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by nossycheek(f): 11:07am On Dec 06, 2007
I thot DV 2008 commenced sometime in Oct and ended Dec 2nd, how come people were invited since march or are there other means of applying for the lottery?
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by Goshen360(m): 11:03am On Dec 12, 2007
nossycheek:

I thot DV 2008 commenced sometime in Oct and ended Dec 2nd, how come people were invited since march or are there other means of applying for the lottery?

Permit me to enlighten you on this dv lottery. There is no shortcut or other means to apply. The dv lottery played this year is means for entry in 2009. That is, dv 2009 is being played in 2007 (Oct 3 - Dec 2). The dv 2008 you are talking about had been played since 2006. Every year dv lottery is played 2 years in advance to the actual entry year. The 2 years in advance is for the kenturky administer proper evaluation. The dv 2009 played this year 2007 result will be out btw may and july next year. if u win, u will be notified and if you didnt win, u wont be notified.

Hope my explanation suits your search but in case you need more details, keep the post
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by shadale: 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2007
i am yet to receive the 2nd package and when i called i was informed that the schedule date is January 14. My children are yet to acquire passport despite my payment since August due to delay in the e-passport machine in my location. What can i do to get things sorted out as time is running out fast?
Re: Dv Lottery Final Interview At Embassy by Goshen360(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2007
shadale:

i am yet to receive the 2nd package and when i called i was informed that the schedule date is January 14. My children are yet to acquire passport despite my payment since August due to delay in the e-passport machine in my location. What can i do to get things sorted out as time is running out fast?

Good to hear u are progressing. I like to let u know that if its not yet ur turn/time, america will not listen to you no matter ur haste. I understand ur emotions, maybe they are not treating ur case. Once you have being confirmed a winner, u will be attended to. So, take it cool, they must send the documents and ur interview schedule will come with it.

As for the passport, if you are in the right hand, u will get it also. Your interview will still be some months after january when kenturky must have sent u d documents. Just make sure u are in the safe hand concerning your international e-passport. if you are in the right hand, u will get it.

Good luck and welcome to the states, but make u remember home oooooooooooo

(1) (2)

Four Die In Motor Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Road / 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia / Aero Slashes Fares To N13,000 Starting 1st August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.