Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) (90495 Views)

Davido Unfollows 2baba, Wizkid, Timaya For Not Congratulating Him / Davido Unfollows AKA On Instagram (evidence) / Davido Unfollows Ikorodu Bois Hours After Revealing He Hasn't Given Them The N1M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by confistified(m): 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
Celebrity life lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Kennitrust(m): 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
Love is for mature mind not for kids
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by VirginFinder: 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by ladykolly(f): 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
All this drama
May be a new music is loading
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Eberex(m): 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
They want to trend again.

Don't they get tired of this staunt?
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
his business
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by BrandAlliances: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
undecided
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lol.

This is actually hilarious.

Hanty Kemi had already predicted this. And anyone with a brain would have seen it coming anyway.

According to hanty Kemi, Chioma has already moved out of the house sef.

But what do I know? I no be gbeborun. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by onwuakpachris(m): 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Here we go again...
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Everyone knows that cheating is the height of selfishness so all these his claims of putting others first is just being defensive.

Stop all this perambulation. If he cheated then he should be matured, man up, own up, apologise and move on. Then finally, live with the consequences of his actions
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by ElRapido: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Wetin concern me
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Slickest(m): 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Naija and jumping in to conclusions
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by mejai(m): 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by tillaman(m): 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
It’s nothing actually shebi her pics still dey him page na and make he go claim him second son jare na double blessing
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
Men...
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by johnyace(m): 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
You see this game of music
daVido knows how to play it

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Abu4shizo: 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
Anything wey OBO like.. Let him do o
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by meobizy(f): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
Did he unfollow my baby mama too? Thunder will fire that idiot, chasing a small boy when she’s forty plus years old. Now the guy don pour shame for her body. I hope she’ll face raising her children after this.
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
Their break up is long overdue. A man is not meant for one woman alone

3 Likes

Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by izzyboi(m): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hmm
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
When I saw that Chioma's letter earlier this morning the only thing that came to my mind was......
When you are rich enough, no woman will accuse him of home violence. cool

5 Likes

Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by gambia(m): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
Its none of my business.
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by jericco1(m): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
angry
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by phemmyfour: 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
Youganda12:
He even unfollowed "The Goat" Cristiano Ronaldo? This is serious
the low budget ronaldo. Not the real Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by milkyworld(m): 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
Publicity stunt...
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by bizhop01: 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
By Monitoring Lizard
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Charmingrascal(m): 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
OBO the stunt man

We love you bro
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by foreveryoung1515(f): 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
kponkedenge:
Sometimes I wonder how you people have time checking who 'celebrities' are following and unfollowing.
same herew o, I can bet some people sleep on these celebrities pages
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Swansealo2014(m): 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
There is atom of truth in this,I saw davido ND cubana chief priest picture today
Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by Samakus(m): 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
Youganda12:
He even unfollowed "The Goat" Cristiano Ronaldo? This is serious

Wow this is sweet.

I will contact you. Need to do one for my mum. No slay queen deserves this from me

1 Like

Re: Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) by paulolee(m): 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
the truth is like oil...no matter the amount of water u add on it, it would still stay afloat...time shall tell whats really going on because they is nothing hidden under the sun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees / Tiwa Savage Sex Video: Blackmailer Demands Money, Threatens To Release Sex Tape / Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.