Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Why Do Women Usually Fall In Love With Funny Men? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Usually Fall In Love With Funny Men? (8002 Views)

Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About??? / Arin Shares Bikini, Beach Photos With Funny Captions (Photos) / "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Usually Fall In Love With Funny Men? by Dobson43: 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
OBelz:
grin your last sentence

Look at yourself in the mirror and tell me I am wrong!!!

God created you on the seventh day when he has finished creation.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Usually Fall In Love With Funny Men? by IyaTola: 9:18am On Jun 22, 2020
wink
Blackmann001:

You really sexy..
THANKS!
Re: Why Do Women Usually Fall In Love With Funny Men? by Akinbahm(m): 11:47am On Jun 26, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You have to have been versatile in the conversation with that person before making that conclusion. It could be on a first date, or even better, after the second date.

You can't use chats to know a person as people don't speak how they text.

Bro, lemme site an example during the rape saga then I texted up a lady via her watsApp status whom I believe should flow normally you wont believe this girl never disappoint me with their boring way of replying K, Ikr, lol, hmmmn and many more I ended up to archiving our chat someone I'm expecting to flow with me normally...

There's another one I chatted like that also, she actually initiated the chat though due to what I posted on my WhatsApp status "False rape accusation" verdict: death by stoning.

Normally going by what I posted no girl should message nd engage me cause that my verdict is 3 hard based on majority of them knw some of the rape cases if not all the person they tender is not actually the rapist, funny enough I was surprised the said lady still engaged me nd when she realise she couldn't change my opinion she switch to another interesting matter.

My point is most ladies are boring only few would engage u beautifully. Biko dont raise the point they cant be lively to 30 guys at a go on their contacts, since they knew that why give out their number or even reply to chat initially only to die it off with their silly k lol hmmn etc well, I relegate u straight to bench just as Arsenal relegated ozil to bench no time for useless drama.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Usually Fall In Love With Funny Men? by PerfectMatchNG: 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
grin grin
vanida6:
If u aint funny sef never get closed to me smiley
Re: Why Do Women Usually Fall In Love With Funny Men? by Pascopele: 8:30am On Jul 15, 2020
grin grin
Munzy14:

Your own is to squeeze in and sell your market no dulling.

Being humorous is natural.. If you force it , you end up being ridiculed.
Re: Why Do Women Usually Fall In Love With Funny Men? by okikiosibodu(m): 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
SteveOfu, how do you do?
Kindly reply your pm
Re: Why Do Women Usually Fall In Love With Funny Men? by SteveOfu: 10:38am On Sep 17, 2020
wink
okikiosibodu:
SteveOfu, how do you do?
Kindly reply your pm
Re: Why Do Women Usually Fall In Love With Funny Men? by AlphaSoul: 8:35pm On May 18, 2021
OBelz:
Most people like to laugh. Most people like to be with people who they can laugh with. There's nothing mysterious about this.

The problem I find is that many, many men think they're funny, they try very hard to be funny, and they just aren't as funny as they think they are.

I have a friend who is always cracking jokes. I'm not saying that he isn't funny, but it's as though he feels like he has to be funny all the time, so he forces himself to make jokes even when they aren't particularly good, because he's taken on the persona of "funny guy." He obsesses about it, continually checking his Facebook and Twitter feeds to see how many likes or comments he's received. He wants so badly to be liked, and this is what he does to make himself feel liked.

Unfortunately, having worked so hard to fill the role of "the funny guy in the room," he neglected to learn how to address more serious matters. He can be very insensitive to the moods of others, and will crack jokes in situations where it's really not appropriate, or try to show off how clever he is when others aren't having it. And if someone else is cracking jokes, he seems to feel he needs to outdo them, and creates a competition out of what could have just been a relaxing evening.

Of course it's good to have a sense of humor, to be able to laugh and to make other people laugh. But humor should be organic and appropriate, not some kind of achievement you aim for. People don't always find the same things funny, and trying too hard to make someone else laugh isn't funny at all, it's just uncomfortable.

Be yourself (as long as you're not a jerk): it's always the best advice.
Words on marble! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Usually Fall In Love With Funny Men? by AlphaSoul: 9:17pm On May 18, 2021
PerfectMatchNG:
Sense of humor doesn’t mean you need to know all the jokes out there, or be a clown. It is more about having a carefree attitude, or in other words, not taking life too seriously especially around women.

Sure, there are other expects in life you should take seriously.

But rather the way you deal with women should be done in a playful way. At least in most part, I mean if a girl is being rude to you then no.

Actually, when a girl is attracted to you she will sometimes even laugh at your most boring jokes.

She may think you have an amazing sense of humor, while her friend may think, you are a boring asshole.

So in a way, a woman liking your sense of humor has a lot to do with whether or not she’s attracted to you.
Re: Why Do Women Usually Fall In Love With Funny Men? by AlphaSoul: 9:26pm On May 18, 2021
Leezah:
Humor in men is an extremely attractive trait for several reasons.

1. Humor is a sign of cognitive fitness, out of the box thinking, creativity and intelligence. Women are more likely to feel safe and protected by a man who is clever and quick thinking.

2. A good sense of humor (or GSOH) indicates that a man may try to defuse conflicts by being funny instead of escalating problems with anger or violence. Once again, making women feel safe.

3. Being funny is always beneficial when raising children. Kids love humor and are happier and healthier when raised with laughter. Women tend to look for signs in a man that may make him a good father, so the ability to make people laugh is a plus.

4. Marriages last longer when couples laugh and joke around with each other which can be assuring when women consider a life partner.

5. Finally….humor is entertaining and makes time spent with someone very enjoyable.

A man may not be the tallest, strongest or most handsome, but he can rise above other suitors with a good sense of humor.

Lol... Humor + Money = wink
Re: Why Do Women Usually Fall In Love With Funny Men? by OBelz(f): 6:21pm On May 24, 2021
wink
AlphaSoul:

Words on marble! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Usually Fall In Love With Funny Men? by PerfectMatchNG: 7:29am On May 26, 2021
cheesy
AlphaSoul:

Lol... Humor + Money = wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Usually Fall In Love With Funny Men? by IyaTola: 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin
Re: Why Do Women Usually Fall In Love With Funny Men? by baretalk: 12:14am On Jun 08, 2022
Don't try too hard to please, ain't worth it.
Re: Why Do Women Usually Fall In Love With Funny Men? by baretalk: 12:23am On Jun 08, 2022
Everyone loves a clown.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) / Friends I Am Finished. / Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.