Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng (78841 Views)

Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) / Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Dan Foster: New York Times Pays Tribute To Late Radio Personality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by naptu2: 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
BREAKING: Dan Foster Allegedly Dies Of COVID-19

FEATURED

By Rotimi Agbana 3:17 pm , Wed, 17 June 20

LAGOS- Popular Nigerian-American broadcaster, Dan Foster has been reported dead.

The versatile radio veteran who was said to have died of the novel Covid-19 pandemic.

As at the time of this report, cause of his death is yet to be confirmed but reports gone viral claim he died of the deadly coronavirus.

https://www.independent.ng/dan-foster-allegedly-dies-of-covid-19/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Righteousness89(m): 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
My GOD! Dan is Gone!
Great guy!

I just hope He completely surrendered to JESUS CHRIST!

Condolences to His Family..

Death is one thing that should be Expected at one time or the other!
Covid -19 is not the only thing killing people! People are dying per second.

2 Brethren in the LORD that I know have Passed on in these times.
The first Brother was in his hospital bed. The wife came to Change his cloths , and he said to her; " Leave the cloths, can't you see that the angels in white are here already" ? He passed on! The Angels were already there to welcome him home.

The other Brother passed away early last week . Before he died, he called his Family and issued a warning to them! He said " Nobody should Cry for my death! I am going Home to Heaven!

O My GOD! What else in life does one want? Wonderful glorious death!

If the LORD shows you a Glimpse of Heaven.. you will understand that being here on Earth is not Paramount!

Death is no big deal! The next Destination is the Big deal!

Let's Prepare for Eternity! Let's Accept JESUS CHRIST and Live for HIM!

That's what matters!

429 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by naptu2: 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by JasonScoolari: 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
sad

1 Like

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
Source?
Confirmed. This is sad. Rest on Dan Foster.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by hisexcellency34: 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
i fear total lockdown again. RIP Dan

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by judedwriter(m): 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
True
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Inception(m): 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
F.u.ck!

My teenage years listening to this guy , wiped out just like that! Noooo! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Inception(m): 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Remembering the lines:

A lady would say: Uhm...Ahhh...Dan Foster

He would say Somebody stop me grin grin grin grin

Chai! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
I will tell people that covid 19 is real and not fake.
Most people actually got covid 19 but because of the faith and the believe they have in GOD, automatically made the virus to disappear.

What most people don't know about Nigerians Is that words like GOD forbids nor be my body.

In JESUS NAME e nor go touch my family or myself.

These words in the realm of the spirit actually carries weight.

Anyways i stop here.

Covid 19 don't kill. It is the fear of COVID 19 that kills.

By the order of the Peaky blinders.

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by StagethemTVee: 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
Met this funny guy when he interviewed me at Cool FM in 2001. He was all shades of hilarious helping you the guest get comfortable and making it easier to answer questions. He even twerked for us live on air that Sunday Morning. He said he was a big dawg and was shaking his tail for us. Rest in peace Legend

202 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by martineverest(m): 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
awwwww....I hope this is not true.

such a humble America that chose to live in Nigeria for decades

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by jericco1(m): 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
This is serious.
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by RichDad1(m): 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
2020 be wilding. kiss kiss cry cry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Onyi22(f): 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
So this corona virus is real.?

2 Likes

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by IMASTEX: 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
Wow
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by livinbygrace: 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
Oh no!He used to be one of the best OAP in Nigeria.But this guy really nack and enjoy Linda Ikeji those days .
Anyway,RIP!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by TruthHurts100: 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
Whaaaaaaat?
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Thisis2raw(m): 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
When I read about deaths related to Covid I just ask. What will the world powers actually do to China for this virus that is killing people here and there?

50 Likes

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by jaid23: 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
Rest in Peace Dan Foster sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by iCauseTrouble: 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
angry
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by meobizy(f): 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
His fat ass didn't stand a chance. R.I.P. Linda Ikeji's sugar daddy. I feel no pity for anyone who catches the disease, it only expedites the inevitable. It is only the immortal who should question my opinion, hungry Nairalanders stay away.

3 Likes

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Donald3d(m): 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
Jesus !!
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by edo3(m): 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
Noooooo ooooo ooooo, ds guy made my nights on cool FM soul serenade... Walahi i used ds guy yarn learn how to toast those years.. Rip great one

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
This can't be true. I so much love his presentation when he was in cool fm. The best Radio presenter I have ever known. So sad. RIP

7 Likes

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by busomma: 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
R.I.P bro. U came,u saw & u conquered. So long.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone / Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big / Eminem Dies In Fatal Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.