Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng (78833 Views)

Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) / Larry King Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Dan Foster: New York Times Pays Tribute To Late Radio Personality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Bewiseedet(m): 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
SATANNIST:
why cnt you calabar boys hustel. na to Bleep Bleep una sabi
my guy no laff me oo but things really rough for me. Assist me pls if u can
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by onyxo76(m): 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
Denique:

No, City FM and he had this morning rush show with Bella. Aarrgh...this is so painful!
ah that's too bad
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by NayTayMan: 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
Haaaa!
Dan the Big Dawg on the Morning show at cool FM back in the day! This is so sad! Dan Foster was the man then! They were a cool group of
Dan,
Olisa,
Lakeside
Tolu (candid phone)

1 Like

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Bewiseedet(m): 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
Wettoid123:

common go and find something doing and stop spreading ur account number on twitter and nairaland.
bro I wouldn't just spread my account details of social media if things were really alright on my side. Assist me if you can bro. Thanks
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by FLYFIRE(m): 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
kikero:

Stop posting false information. The picture you posted there is fake news.

Is this fake TOO? You CANNOT CONTINUE IN THIS LIES.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1247680994821509121

1 Share

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Aforxzy(f): 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
Op this isnt true. Rest in peace Charles.
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
embarassed
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by BotherMleeper(m): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
pmoye:
Don't mind the guy jare. Countless so-called Christians/Muslims have died just like everyone else, and these deluded religious people still somehow manage to believe that they have the answer to life's questions. Y'all go through all of life's ups and downs, and are as corrupt as everyone else (in fact more hypocritical and more wicked than so-called unbelievers)... and yet they still think they have the moral right to tell people how to live their lives.
I have been treated better by non-religious people than I have been by religious people. Every single time that I suffer wickedness from the hands of people, a Christian or a Muslim is always behind it.

Religion has the potential to make the best of man, whether there's a god or not. Unfortunately religious people diminish that appeal, whether by overzealousness, arrogance and ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by ikorodureporta: 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
onyxo76:
was he still in coolfm? been a very long time I listened to the station, cool personality

d guy left cool fm for inspiration fm, classic FM', & city fm 105.1
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by omotolsy(m): 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dan you will be missed by a lot of people.

Save journey home.

Its well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Tolexandre: 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
Which one is COVID 19 Disease? Its coronavirus disease not Covid19 Disease!
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Wakedeal552: 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
see below
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Lamanii22(f): 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
Damnnnnn! Dan foster! You made me love the radio... Rest in peace sir...

1 Like

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Komu1048(m): 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Today is another day to draw close to your maker all the bad news is a pointer to the end of the world. The good news is God is changing peoples story till now. Many have not been to church for a long time because of this pandemic resulting to backsliding. But you can locate a WInners Satellite Fellowship around you and be part of our life transforming encounter with the word this evening. Time 5:30pm to 7:30pm. May God bless you as you come.

1 Like

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Had it been he remained in Nigeria he would not have died

1 Like

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Creamychic(f): 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
I can't express what I feel right now. 2020! 2020! 2020!! Please take a turn for the better. Rest In Peace Dan Foster.
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by shumuel(m): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Lamanii22(f): 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Met this funny guy when he interviewed me at Cool FM in 2001. He was all shades of hilarious helping you the guest get comfortable and making it easier to answer questions. He even twerked for us live on air that Sunday Morning. He said he was a big dawg and was shaking his tail for us. Rest in peace Legend

Awwwwwn �

1 Like

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by sacajawea: 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
livinbygrace:
Oh no!He used to be one of the best OAP in Nigeria.But this guy really nack and enjoy Linda Ikeji those days .
Anyway,RIP!
If you say something you are not Fully certain is True, the universe will come against you. Take note
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by meekah: 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
My GOD! Dan is Gone!
Great guy!

I just hope He completely surrendered to JESUS CHRIST!

Condolences to His Family..

Death is one thing that should be Expected at one time or the other!
Covid -19 is not the only thing killing people! People are dying per second.

2 Brethren in the LORD that I know have Passed on in these times.
The first Brother was in his hospital bed. The wife came to Change his cloths , and he said to her; " Leave the cloths, can't you see that the angels in white are here already" ? He passed on! The Angels were already there to welcome him home.

The other Brother passed away early last week . Before he died, he called his Family and issued a warning to them! He said " Nobody should Cry for my death! I am going Home to Heaven!

O My GOD! What else in life does one want? Wonderful glorious death!

If the LORD shows you a Glimpse of Heaven.. you will understand that being here on Earth is not Paramount!

Death is no big deal! The next Destination is the Big deal!

Let's Prepare for Eternity! Let's Accept JESUS CHRIST and Livr for HIM!

That's what matters!
brotherly thank you for your continue and unrelenting sermon which is what all Christian are supposed to be doing now May GOD bless your ministry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Lamanii22(f): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
onlyforchrist:
What a loss, this guy and Charles B of blessed memory that year. good influences they were. You will be missed Mr Dan. Rip.

Charles B is dead?
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by CsRockefeller(m): 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lamanii22:

Charles B is dead?

Where have you been? It's almost 6 years if not more since he passed away.

2 Likes

Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by princety24(m): 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
please Let's join in the fight against Corona virus..���� Thank you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWcdRFeP2eI
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by ghettochild(m): 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
This is evidence ur life is in ur hand... Self medication first if u experience symptoms of Covid-19
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by DarkJeddi(m): 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
Softapplez:
I will tell people that covid 19 is real and not fake.
Most people actually got covid 19 but because of the faith and the believe they have in GOD, automatically made the virus to disappear.

What most people don't know about Nigerians Is that words like GOD forbids nor be my body.

In JESUS NAME e nor go touch my family or myself.

These words in the realm of the spirit actually carries weight.

Anyways i stop here.

Covid 19 don't kill. It is the fear of COVID 19 that kills.

By the order of the Peaky blinders.
Trash! angry
Rambling Nonsense!! angry angry
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by CsRockefeller(m): 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
gassbee:
Between Dan Foster and Azubike Osumili , who is bigger

Bigger in what sense? Dan Foster had more influence on the listener than Azubike or anyone else on radio.
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by ernestabanum: 5:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
Rip Dan Foster .
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by NaijadrivaCars: 5:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
Chain!!!!
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by bluefilm: 5:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
Chinese virus claims another one.

Corona why? cry cry cry
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by Olatara(f): 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ouch!!!
Re: Dan Foster Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Independent.ng by YUSTECH3(m): 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
anybody wey die now na Corona...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone / Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big / Eminem Dies In Fatal Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.