Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) (30124 Views)

Florentino Perez: We Made The Super League To Save Football / UCL Will Return On August 7. 'Final 8' Will Be Held In Lisbon On August 12 / Premier League To Resume On June 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by Uzeee: 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
You re looking for quality Turkey wears, shoes, bags and accessories. Search no more. Zyps collections got exquisite designs for you. Follow the link to join my WhatsApp group. You will love what you see

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///GZpejSZVkut7yxEo7vLrSG
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by fergie001: 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:

who bayern be? Dem dn barfh
You say wetin?
I no go talk again....no worry.
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by ghettokid1(m): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
Ahhh, wetin happen? Who die grin. e far ooo
Thats almost 2months ahead, I'm not their fan though
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by greenskittles: 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
no semi final second leg?
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
ghettokid1:

Chelsea after the match

Bayern after the match

Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by maynation(f): 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
ghettokid1:
Chelsea when they remember they have have to play Bayern Munich away
grin grin
That match is the most anticipated match of the universe. grin
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
fergie001:

You say wetin?
I no go talk again....no worry.

Thank you
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
ghettokid1:

Thats almost 2months ahead, I'm not their fan though
grin, we know
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by maynation(f): 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:
Chelsea will shock the world: Oluwa Shocker

They did in 2012, they can do it again

E go shock you that day, if u get money we fil bet o
Please let's bet.
I need that free cash. cheesy cheesy
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by Samylekey(m): 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
Champions league Round of 16 on a Friday and Saturday. Daammmn Corona don change things

Chelsea We can do it. A comeback against Bayern Munich won't be a bad thing.

KTBFFH

1 Like

Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by schurley(m): 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
maynation:

grin grin
That match is the most anticipated match of the universe. grin

Bad belle them lipsrsealed
Tenk God for Simeon grin
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by AreaFada2: 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
hisexcellency34:
I can't wait for Arsenal to lift the Champions League trophy next season
Accept my "sinparty" in advance sir. You dey alright. grin
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by adioolayi(m): 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
How PSG wan dey fit??
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by SexytorresE(f): 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
So they will play that match “chelsea vs bayern ?” cry cry May we not be put to shame undecided

1 Like

Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
Chelshit fans won't like this. Real Madrid will rape Manchester city at the ethihad.

1 Like

Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by tfash96(m): 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
August de tan.. Burial ceremony for Chelshit
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by Beedude(m): 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
Liverpool and Chelsea fans won't like this news.
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
maynation:

Please let's bet.
I need that free cash. cheesy cheesy

How much you get
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by Femeto: 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
Na neutral ground so anyone can win.
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:
Chelsea will shock the world: Oluwa Shocker

They did in 2012, they can do it again

E go shock you that day, if u get money we fil bet o
How far the betting oo . I need money oo. Make we bet nah? How we go take do am ?
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
All this ppl shouting Chelsea Biko nu wetin Chelsea do una, even if Chelsea lose in the end Bayern will testify to it that they played a game
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
ghettokid1:

Say no to rape bro.
As far as we all stand against rape we will not allow Chelsea to be raped behind closed door.
#IstandwithChelsea
If dem off the light nko undecided
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
Wow on my birthday wink
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by Beedude(m): 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
hisexcellency34:
I can't wait for Arsenal to lift the Champions League trophy next season
Liverpool wanted to win 1 EPL in 30 yrs and COVID 19 came.
And u want Arsenal to win UCL that they have never won.
Angel Gabriel will just blow trumpet
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by Afritop(m): 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
TOPCRUISE:

If dem off the light nko undecided
We will switch on the generator so no one can hear their naughty screams angry
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by ghettokid1(m): 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
Europa League will resumes August 5, checkout the fixtures here https://www.nairaland.com/5933033/breaking-europa-league-resume-august
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by Benwallt(m): 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
Is Chelsea there?

Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by Beedude(m): 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
A Chelsea team that concede goals like primary school student want to overturn a 3 goal lead at Munich.

Some people are making reference to 2012 team with Drogba, Lampard, Terry, Cech, Ashley Cole, Torres and others. A team that gave Barca problem with one red card during that time.

Fact is Chelsea aren't a force to reckon with unlike those years.
They are now among the whooping boys like Tottenham, Liepzig, Sevilla, Roma, Arsenal, Porto and Napoli in UCL.

Scoring 4 goals at Munich without reply is unlikely.
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by Olarewaju89: 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
fergie001:

I knew my boys will win.
Klopp was running his mouth anyhow.
See Robertson wey Barca give mouth....nonsense.

Barcelona really fork up that day...
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by princety24(m): 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
please Let's join in the fight against Corona virus..���� Thank you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWcdRFeP2eI
Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by skyfather09(m): 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
ElRapido:
Reopen our schools.
like say you know book.

1 Like

Re: Champions League To Resume August 7 (View Calendar) by sylve11: 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
ghettokid1:
Liverpool & Chelsea fans hoping for the Champions League to be called off right now.....

This image you used here is do irritating to the sight. shocked sad cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs Arsenal FA Cup (1 - 0) On 27th January 2023 / Napoli Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 1) On 25th February 2020 / Chelsea Vs Southampton (3 - 3 ) On 17th October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.