Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:39 PM

The Undesired Bride - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Undesired Bride (29179 Views)

Undesired Neighbors / A Bride For November By Rose Akpabio / The Child Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Undesired Bride by Adesina12: 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
enirock:
Statgurl, where art thou

Hope you are not planning to leave us like this forever

Good evening, hope you're fine

But we can see her posting other stuff almost everyday
Maybe this isn’t her original handwork
Can u compare this with a story we just finished reading and another one follows immediately
This one na abandoned project and inconclusive like Nigeria election
Let’s go and chill with Bari and Daniel elsewhere my brother
Sweet popcorn for you stargurl

1 Like

Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
Adesina12:

But we can see her posting other stuff almost everyday
Maybe this isn’t her original handwork
Can u compare this with a story we just finished reading and another one follows immediately
This one na abandoned project and inconclusive like Nigeria election
Let’s go and chill with Bari and Daniel elsewhere my brother
Sweet popcorn for you stargurl

Lol... I've been actually busy for days...now.
I promise to update soon....

1 Like

Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
enirock:
Statgurl, where art thou

Hope you are not planning to leave us like this forever

Good evening, hope you're fine

I've been busy for days...now. update is coming soon. kiss
Re: The Undesired Bride by Adesina12: 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2020
Stargurl20:

Lol... I've been actually busy for days...now.
I promise to update soon....
You better update before I report you
Issok
Re: The Undesired Bride by enirock(m): 2:28am On Jul 29, 2020
Stargurl20:

I've been busy for days...now. update is coming soon...
Please how soon is soon
Re: The Undesired Bride by SwantaL: 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
Nice tori
More updates pls
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2020
Episode 14

It was early evening when Wuraola drove into the compound. Her heart beat at faster rate, the moment she spotted her husband's favorite car at the parking lot, and wondered what could have made him arrived so early.

"Could Oluwole have revealed all about her past to him, and hence he's home awaiting her arrival to throw her out of his life?" She wondered looking so haunted.

She trembled with fear as she took each steps towards the flush door. She unlocked the door, and met with her husband's lying position, seemed so engrossed in the football match shown on the TV.

" Hi, dear." She said softly and Bamidele spun to see her with genuine smile on his face.

" Hey, baby! you're back." He said as he hoisted from the large chocolate couch, and hugged her tightly ignoring how shocked his act made her.

" C'mon baby. I prepared something nice for you." He said pulling her towards the dinning area.

" There's something important you need to know about me, Bamidele." She blurted and her words stopped him in his track.

" what's that...?" He asked with furrowed brows.

" My dirty past." She retorted as tears rolled down her cheeks.

" Y- your dirty past?" He asked in amazement.

"Y....yes." she replied looking downcast.

------------

" Smart girl... So you told him before I did?" Oluwole asked mockingly on the other end of the phone.

" Yes, I did. And I'm happy I did." Wuraola blatantly replied.

" I see... But don't be too excited yet, because as far as I'm aware, your lovely husband doesn't fancy you a bit, and will throw you out in no time. And then... You will come running to me." He snapped.

" Keep trying... but nothing will ever make me give into your evil demands, that I assure you." She said an hung up.

---------

Wuraola held Bamidele as he staggered into the living room where she's been waiting since he left in shock and chagrin.

" Let me be!" He yelled and she flinched.

" Stop acting like you care when you actually don't!"

" I....I ... Have been wanting tell you everything...but I...I.." she stuttered in defense and more tears moistened her dried tears cheeks.

--------

" When I think of the future, I like to picture us as two trees planted side-by-side, our roots growing together more firmly as the years go by, and our beautiful children sprouting like seedlings around us. Will you marry me, Kemisola Toluwalashe?"

Kemisola stood transfixed with eyes glassy with tears as she watched Korede said each words carefully.

" Yesss... I will marry you, my love." She replied with excitement and claps uproared from all angles of the luxurious restaurant.

Korede slided the sparkling diamond ring on her ring finger, and crashed his lips onto her luscious ones.

3 Likes

Re: The Undesired Bride by skubido(m): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
Gbam

Thanks for the update
Re: The Undesired Bride by enirock(m): 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
Stargurl, this update will not even bellefull a toddler (but I won't complain). Hope the updates would become regular Now

Thanks for keeping to your word and updating. I am grateful.
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
skubido:
Gbam

Thanks for the update
Most welcome, sweets kiss
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
enirock:
Stargurl, this update will not even bellefull a toddler (but I won't complain). Hope the updates would become regular Now

Thanks for keeping to your word and updating. I am grateful.
Most welcome, sweet kiss. More updates are coming soon, In Shaa Allah. wink

1 Like

Re: The Undesired Bride by enirock(m): 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
Stargurl20:

Most welcome, sweet kiss. More updates are coming soon, In Shaa Allah. wink

We eagerly await.
Re: The Undesired Bride by Ann2012(f): 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
Thanks for the update

Bamidele should just forgive Wura and move on
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 12:42am On Jul 30, 2020
Ann2012:
Thanks for the update

Bamidele should just forgive Wura and move on
Most welcome, sweets kiss

1 Like

Re: The Undesired Bride by Georgetisan: 10:26am On Jul 30, 2020
nice update ..he should forgive her ooo b4 dat her co worker uses the opportunity
Re: The Undesired Bride by Georgetisan: 10:27am On Jul 30, 2020
stargurl plzzz is there a link??
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 10:48am On Jul 30, 2020
Georgetisan:
nice update ..he should forgive her ooo b4 dat her co worker uses the opportunity
Most welcome kiss
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2020
Re: The Undesired Bride by SwantaL: 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nice update
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
SwantaL:
Nice update
Thanks kiss
Re: The Undesired Bride by yungbanks(m): 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
Pls nah madam make the updates more longer am a fast reader so the updates seems too short for me
Re: The Undesired Bride by yungbanks(m): 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
And nice story u got here keep it up
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
yungbanks:
And nice story u got here keep it up
Thanks, sweets kiss. I will make updates more long cool
Re: The Undesired Bride by enirock(m): 2:13am On Aug 05, 2020
Stargurl, I have eagerly been waiting for more updates and seeing that the past weekend was sallah, I was thinking you give us something to chew.

In the little time I have been active here, I haven't read an unfinished work, so please don't be my "first".

I know you must have a busy schedule, but once in a while (once in a week), try to let us know you are good so that even when there's, no update, we won't feel neglected.

Good morning.
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 5:03am On Aug 05, 2020
enirock:
Stargurl, I have eagerly been waiting for more updates and seeing that the past weekend was sallah, I was thinking you give us something to chew.

In the little time I have been active here, I haven't read an unfinished work, so please don't be my "first".

I know you must have a busy schedule, but once in a while (once in a week), try to let us know you are good so that even when there's, no update, we won't feel neglected.

Good morning.

Pls, expect an update this week. Thanks for following kiss

In the meantime, you can as well read my other story - The Career Woman.
https://www.nairaland.com/5975240/career-woman

2 Likes

Re: The Undesired Bride by sheba222(f): 8:59am On Aug 14, 2020
Weldone mama,we dey wait 4 update ooo.
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 11:51am On Aug 14, 2020
Episode 15

" Let me go!" Wuraola screamed as two hefty men forcefully dragged her into the antique white painted king sized bedroom. She struggled hard wiggling her way smaller frame in their grips to free her self.

" You seem to have become even more obstinate than I used to know, baby." A deep familiar voice spoke from the doorway, and she gasped.

" W...Wo-" he cut her off.

" Welcome, my love. I'm sorry I've to make you go through this before I could bring you here. But this wouldn't have happened if you weren't proving to be stubborn little girl, would it?" He said as he walked passed the door into the large room with his lips crooked in evil smile and looking fiercer than the last time she saw him.

" Let go of her." He ordered and the two hefty men released her from their grips.

" I never imagined you could stoop this low, Oluwole." She spat as tears trailed their paths down her cheeks.

" For you, baby. For you I can stoop to any level to have you all to myself." He said as he caressed her teary cheek and she cringed.

" I'm a married woman, Wole. Please don't do this to me." She pleaded as more cascaded her face.

" A married woman, you say?" She nodded

" A married woman whose husband detest with passion?" He asked and laughed hysterically.

" I love you so much, Wuraola. I- I've never loved any woman like I love you. Give me a chance, baby. All I want is spend the rest of my life with you, and watch our kids grow." He confessed as he palmed her cheeks and stared deeply into her eyes.

" I'm sorry to say..., But those dreams of yours will only remain a dream and never materialise, because my heart belongs to only one man and that my husband - Bamidele." She said, awakening his anger. He shot daggers at her andcalled his men's names.

" Charles!, Kenny! Keep a very close watch on her. She's become smarter." He instructed and stormed out of the room.

---------

" Iyawo mi nko? (Where's my wife?)" Bamidele inquired from the gate man after searching the entire house but met her absence. He had stopped speaking to her since she narrated her past to him. He didn't critised her for her past. He never will, for that was her past. However, the fact that she kept it from him hurt him badly. Not even when he had asked her to tell him whatever was bothering her. He knew if her blackmailer hadn't menaced her, she probably wouldn't have open up to him.

" Won o tide, Sir. ( She hasn't returned,Sir)." Akanni the gate man replied.

" Where could she be at this time?" He mumbled looking tensed as an unknown number's call came in.

"I must confess that you an ingrate, man. For someone who has chosen to take away something you despise so much, you should be thankful to me." The voice spoke elusively from the other end.

" Who're you?" Bamidele inquired looking anxious.

" I'm Oluwole. Your Ex- wife would be husband." He said egoistically.

5 Likes

Re: The Undesired Bride by Adeola25(f): 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
Welldone, but this chapter is too short nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
Adeola25:
Welldone, but this chapter is too short nah
So..sorry, ma'am. I've been busy... I've to find time to update this.
Re: The Undesired Bride by Lakesc: 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
Thanks for the update...
Re: The Undesired Bride by Stargurl20(f): 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lakesc:
Thanks for the update...
Most welcome kiss
Re: The Undesired Bride by Adeola25(f): 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
No problem, Juma'at Mubaraq

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The 21st Century Lagos Wife. / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Nigerians React To Nnedi Okorafor's Dreadlocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.