Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Slay Queen Flogged By Her Community Vigilante For Going Nude On IG Live - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Flogged By Her Community Vigilante For Going Nude On IG Live (12549 Views)

Models going Nude At A Fashion Show With Kids Watching (video) / 18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Flogged By Her Community Vigilante For Going Nude On IG Live by Reex12(m): 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
Jerkules:
I'll love to fuq her ass raw before she clocks 18 such a tight beautiful ass to behold please who has her number I'll pay for damages
bfor or after she turns 18...dnt type like a paedophile bro
Re: Slay Queen Flogged By Her Community Vigilante For Going Nude On IG Live by KenBen217: 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ayobami97:

So? Is this a justification?
What's your point? She should continue posting nudes photos because those punishing her are hypocrites?
yes it is...what the Bleep is her crimeis it a crime tell me...is it.?
Re: Slay Queen Flogged By Her Community Vigilante For Going Nude On IG Live by Queenslander(f): 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ayobami97:

Except you know the whole story.
what's the whole story? Mr tales by moonlight..
Re: Slay Queen Flogged By Her Community Vigilante For Going Nude On IG Live by teabully(m): 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
I see the likes of Olamide badoo, Burma boy and a few others in d entertainment industry rooting for this gal, most will DM her to send her account details and get the next available flight/bus to Lagos, where her trade is needed.
In Lagos, she might start her "trade" on a full scale where she won't be scared of her uncle anymore. Benue Gals though.
Re: Slay Queen Flogged By Her Community Vigilante For Going Nude On IG Live by aminusodiq(m): 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
[s]
Alzwell:
bunch of hypocrites, what they did in their closet is more than that...some might even masturbates to the video...what's their business self, local people.
[/s]
Re: Slay Queen Flogged By Her Community Vigilante For Going Nude On IG Live by extol1(m): 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
Jabhunter:
Lol... I witnessed this live..
Them don seize her phone self... Girl is also lesbian a.k.a Sweet Toto
She is just 17
you don't mean it. 17 years old girl doing this, the world is coming to an end
Re: Slay Queen Flogged By Her Community Vigilante For Going Nude On IG Live by Ahmback(m): 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
lol

Re: Slay Queen Flogged By Her Community Vigilante For Going Nude On IG Live by ZeddyR: 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
teabully:
I see the likes of Olamide badoo, Burma boy and a few others in d entertainment industry rooting for this gal, most will DM her to send her account details and get the next available flight/bus to Lagos, where her trade is needed.
In Lagos, she might start her "trade" on a full scale where she won't be scared of her uncle anymore. Benue Gals though.
What's wrong with Benue girls? Una matter dey tire me
Re: Slay Queen Flogged By Her Community Vigilante For Going Nude On IG Live by Clinghton: 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
After posting nude you will be forming for a guy that wants to bang you.

My middle finger screaming Bleep U.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Flogged By Her Community Vigilante For Going Nude On IG Live by Jackmj(m): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
NwaEnugwuukwu:
Honestly, flogging her is very wrong.

Going nude or whatever is her life and how she chooses to live her life is no body's business so far she's not breaking any Nigerian law.

Bro she's a minor,. Shes not old enough to say she will do what she wants. Just 17

And by the way
This is Africa
This is Nigeria
This is Benue State
This is Makurdi
Re: Slay Queen Flogged By Her Community Vigilante For Going Nude On IG Live by Jerkules: 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
Reex12:
bfor or after she turns 18...dnt type like a paedophile bro
She'll be useless to me after she clocks 18 I only fuq minors
Re: Slay Queen Flogged By Her Community Vigilante For Going Nude On IG Live by NwaEnugwuukwu(m): 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
zeus2412:

may your 17 years old daughter do same....

LOL, stop being emotional.

It all depends on the kind of training we give to our kids.

When you train your kids well, they'll hardly be negatively influenced by others.
Re: Slay Queen Flogged By Her Community Vigilante For Going Nude On IG Live by NwaEnugwuukwu(m): 11:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
Jackmj:

Bro she's a minor,. Shes not old enough to say she will do what she wants. Just 17

And by the way
This is Africa
This is Nigeria
This is Benue State
This is Makurdi

You're right, but do you think flogging her will change her?
Re: Slay Queen Flogged By Her Community Vigilante For Going Nude On IG Live by kingxsamz(m): 11:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
In a sane society, those idiots would be arrested.
Anyways, I know this is fake news.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CEO Of Ass & Boobs, Nollywood Actress With Big Breasts Dances With Bare Boobs / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: All The Sex In The World. / I Just Noticed This Thing Turns Women On Like Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.