Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Udom Emmanuel Links Akwa Ibom With Abia Through Long Abandoned Road - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Udom Emmanuel Links Akwa Ibom With Abia Through Long Abandoned Road (49303 Views)

GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned / Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) / Ibom Air 4th Aircraft Unveiled By Governor Udom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom Emmanuel Links Akwa Ibom With Abia Through Long Abandoned Road by Kemistri4(m): 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Originals you should bring in.

Not substandard, counterfeit and inferior products

Nobody will force u to buy...

Some love "substandard" products.

Mind ur business...
Re: Udom Emmanuel Links Akwa Ibom With Abia Through Long Abandoned Road by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Op didn't complete the picture . There you have it

Nope

This is wrong

This is an older job

On another road in onlbot akara
Re: Udom Emmanuel Links Akwa Ibom With Abia Through Long Abandoned Road by Ilaumoh(m): 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sysdatek:

Nope

This is wrong

This is an older job

Ok sir. Let check out the Ini own
Re: Udom Emmanuel Links Akwa Ibom With Abia Through Long Abandoned Road by Kemistri4(m): 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Lol..I think it should merge with Akwa Ibom cos that state has been taking care of Abia lately

Please explain more on how "Akwa Ibom has been taking care of Abia lately "?

Is it in salaries?
Infrastructure?
Loans/Grants?
Education?
Other sectors?

Please I would like to know more...
Re: Udom Emmanuel Links Akwa Ibom With Abia Through Long Abandoned Road by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
[quote author=Kemistri4 post=90924741][/quote]

See this one....say ona youths scatter everywhere na cor accomplishment??

Re: Udom Emmanuel Links Akwa Ibom With Abia Through Long Abandoned Road by bikefab(m): 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
Nice one Udom. Evidence of good governance and better things to come.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Links Akwa Ibom With Abia Through Long Abandoned Road by Ilaumoh(m): 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sysdatek:

Nope

This is wrong

This is an older job

Here you have it sir

Re: Udom Emmanuel Links Akwa Ibom With Abia Through Long Abandoned Road by Kemistri4(m): 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:

See this one....say ona youths scatter everywhere na cor accomplishment??

Lmao
U just said Igbos pass owners of land in Kano, Lagos and Benin. So I assume the same will be for Warri.

Or is Warri that barren that Igbo boys have no reason to go there grin

U just dey shoot urself for foot
Re: Udom Emmanuel Links Akwa Ibom With Abia Through Long Abandoned Road by olajizz01(m): 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Udom should build a high border wall not roads.

Build a high border wall and lock the gate.
Hahaha......
Re: Udom Emmanuel Links Akwa Ibom With Abia Through Long Abandoned Road by Ilaumoh(m): 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
Kemistri4:

Please explain more on how "Akwa Ibom has been taking care of Abia lately "?

Is it in salaries?
Infrastructure?
Loans/Grants?
Education?
Other sectors?

Please I would like to know more...
Akwa Ibom buys nearly all its goods from you guys.
Abia people uses Ibom International airport for air transportation etc
Re: Udom Emmanuel Links Akwa Ibom With Abia Through Long Abandoned Road by obiekunie2: 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
still trying to comprehend why this section was constructed like this.

is there not supposed to be huge crash barriers on both sides of this section of the road.

without crash barriers this section will be a huge death trap - especially when its raining.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Links Akwa Ibom With Abia Through Long Abandoned Road by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
Kemistri4:

Lmao
U just said Igbos pass owners of land in Kano, Lagos and Benin. So I assume the same will be for Warri.

Or is Warri that barren that Igbo boys have no reason to go there grin

U just dey shoot urself for foot
no be only shoot myself for foot, na yansh.
i na-eri nri?

You said your land is full of vegetation and has the best soil on earth yet Erosion wan finish ona and your people dey run scatter everywhere for the entire country.

Dem dere dey fool yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Links Akwa Ibom With Abia Through Long Abandoned Road by Kemistri4(m): 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Akwa Ibom buys nearly all its goods from you guys.
Abia people uses Ibom International airport for air transportation etc

What is happening between Akwa Ibom and Abia is TRADE which each side benefits from.
We buy farm products and seafood from u guys and u buy made in Aba goods and textiles. Let's maintain that energy.

Saying Akwa Ibom is taking care of Abia is distasteful please.

Anyway

God bless Akwa Ibom.

U guys should keep it up...

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Links Akwa Ibom With Abia Through Long Abandoned Road by Kingnelson9: 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
Good development,but let the check points be less unlike ph to owerri where it's excess
Re: Udom Emmanuel Links Akwa Ibom With Abia Through Long Abandoned Road by Ilaumoh(m): 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
Kemistri4:

What is happening between Akwa Ibom and Abia is TRADE which each side benefits from.
We buy farm products and seafood from u guys and u buy made in Aba goods and textiles. Let's maintain that energy.

Saying Akwa Ibom is taking care of Abia is distasteful please.

Anyway

God bless Akwa Ibom.

U guys should keep it up...
Don't take what I was saying personal I was responding to a joke somebody made, saying Abia should be merge to Imo ok
Re: Udom Emmanuel Links Akwa Ibom With Abia Through Long Abandoned Road by wiseone28: 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
PositiveDirect:

No be lie. The quality seems not of standard.
I dey Uyo nah 90% of the governor's road project are inferior some still under construction since 2015.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Links Akwa Ibom With Abia Through Long Abandoned Road by Kemistri4(m): 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Don't take what I was saying personal I was responding to a joke somebody made, saying Abia should be merge to Imo ok

The jole was distasteful...

Anyway

I wish Akwa Ibom the best especially that Ibaka seaport. The SE, especially Abia, will benefit from the seaport when it materialises cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Links Akwa Ibom With Abia Through Long Abandoned Road by uncleck: 9:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
wiseone28:
Op bring the camera down let's see the quality of the road fess
Oga, the quality of this road beats best quality road in Abia state hands down. Take word for it.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Links Akwa Ibom With Abia Through Long Abandoned Road by mildteddy(m): 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
That bridge side needs better attention. It is poorly done with respect to safety. People can accidentally drive straight off the narrow road into the ditch or miss the bridge while avoiding oncoming vehicle and plunge into the river.
Maybe barricades could be used here...
Re: Udom Emmanuel Links Akwa Ibom With Abia Through Long Abandoned Road by 24SEVEN: 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
Fulani herdsmen be looking at the green vegetation and be wondering why Uthman Dan Fodio didn't bring Jihad down south.

Re: Udom Emmanuel Links Akwa Ibom With Abia Through Long Abandoned Road by Ilaumoh(m): 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
Kemistri4:

The jole was distasteful...

Anyway

I wish Akwa Ibom the best especially that Ibaka seaport. The SE, especially Abia, will benefit from the seaport when it materialises cheesy
Ibom seaport will soon come alive...I just pray amachi won't delay it oo

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Links Akwa Ibom With Abia Through Long Abandoned Road by TheMohican(m): 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Udom should build a high border wall not roads.

Build a high border wall and lock the gate.

Alot of the entrepreneurs in Akwaibom are Aba business men, building a wall would do AK state alot of harm, ask around or better more pay a visit to Uyo and see for yourself, Igbo guys own commerce in the state.

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Links Akwa Ibom With Abia Through Long Abandoned Road by mayorchimex(m): 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
Osobi32
Okwyjesus

Umu ARO OKE IGBO nma nma nu o!

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Links Akwa Ibom With Abia Through Long Abandoned Road by WhistleBIower: 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
Kemistri4:

God bless Akwa Ibom
Our sister state grin
sister state gbuo gi dia. ebonyi is your sister and not Akwa Ibom. even anambra the high class Igbo's reject u
Re: Udom Emmanuel Links Akwa Ibom With Abia Through Long Abandoned Road by mayorchimex(m): 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
SeanBeezy:
Ezinwa ya na Ugwu Aro lol
Ndewo nwanne mmadi

Mazi ndewo!
Re: Udom Emmanuel Links Akwa Ibom With Abia Through Long Abandoned Road by Kckelly: 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
May God bless Akwa Ibom state. Abia my state has being on the decline for years. May God help us. Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Links Akwa Ibom With Abia Through Long Abandoned Road by Ilaumoh(m): 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
Kckelly:
May God bless Akwa Ibom state. Abia my state has being on the decline for years. May God help us. Amen!!
And us all .. Amen
Re: Udom Emmanuel Links Akwa Ibom With Abia Through Long Abandoned Road by Rolexjerry(m): 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
Impressive, give commendations where it is deserved.
Yesterday someone was warning me never to comment on any post on NL that relates to Akwa ibom state smh.
What reason did he or she give?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boat Accident At Okrika Kalio Rivers, 16 Persons Rescued Alive (Graphic Photos) / Coney Island One Of The Most Beautiful Beach Resorts In Lagos - Pics & Video / Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.