Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,201 members, 7,780,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:53 PM

My Phone Got Stolen I Need A Phone Of 5k - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Got Stolen I Need A Phone Of 5k (893 Views)

My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. / How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! / How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone Got Stolen I Need A Phone Of 5k by samwriter: 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
please somebody should me with a phone.my phone got stolen yesterday. i am devastated right now because i do not have any money with me but i borrow 5k from my friend today if you have any android phone for 5k or if you have any android phone you no longer used abeg dash me.
Re: My Phone Got Stolen I Need A Phone Of 5k by nakaman: 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
nokia java

1 Like

Re: My Phone Got Stolen I Need A Phone Of 5k by samwriter: 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
nakaman:
nokia java
thank
Re: My Phone Got Stolen I Need A Phone Of 5k by patfenda(m): 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
samwriter:
please somebody should me with a phone.my phone got stolen yesterday. i am devastated right now because i do not have any money with me but i borrow 5k from my friend today if you have any android phone for 5k or if you have any android phone you no longer used abeg dash me.
pay 7k for my Nokia 220,has all social media apps except whatsapp... 09075367940
Re: My Phone Got Stolen I Need A Phone Of 5k by samwriter: 7:31am On Jun 18, 2020
patfenda:
pay 7k for my Nokia 220,has all social media apps except whatsapp... 09075367940
thank am not interested...
Re: My Phone Got Stolen I Need A Phone Of 5k by Chuukwudi(m): 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Are you in Imo State? I have a wiko android phone I'm not using for 7k last price.

I need money right now.

Badly.

No faults.
Re: My Phone Got Stolen I Need A Phone Of 5k by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
samwriter:
Ebi like say na stolen one you buy before and na stolen one you wan buy again, change your life style
Re: My Phone Got Stolen I Need A Phone Of 5k by eki2000(m): 3:48am On Jun 20, 2020
Bros, U will not see that kind android. don't embarass yourself.
Re: My Phone Got Stolen I Need A Phone Of 5k by omoadeleye(m): 7:50am On Jun 20, 2020
Habaa na, this person go be criminal o, why you go dey look for Android phone for 5k?
Re: My Phone Got Stolen I Need A Phone Of 5k by samwriter: 11:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kingscee:

Ebi like say na stolen one you buy before and na stolen one you wan buy again, change your life style
bro I hope your eye is not paining you. I said if anyone have a phone they are no longer using instead of the phone to rust away in their house they should sell for me for 5k or better still they can dash me. so how does it make me a criminal?

1 Like

Re: My Phone Got Stolen I Need A Phone Of 5k by samwriter: 11:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
omoadeleye:
Habaa na, this person go be criminal o, why you go dey look for Android phone for 5k?
I don't blame you if not for my phone that got stolen. You would not see me here looking for phone of 5k to buy
Re: My Phone Got Stolen I Need A Phone Of 5k by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
Go Ikeja computer village.You go see boys wey stand for road dey display iPhone and Samsung galaxy.Beg them to sell one for that amount.
Re: My Phone Got Stolen I Need A Phone Of 5k by samwriter: 11:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
comshots:
Go Ikeja computer village.You go see boys wey stand for road dey display iPhone and Samsung galaxy.Beg them to sell one for that amount.
guy you wicked
Re: My Phone Got Stolen I Need A Phone Of 5k by sheyifumi(m): 5:48am On Jun 24, 2020
I have LEAGOO S8 FOR 30K WHICH COMES WITH 3GB RAM +32GB ROM PERFECTLY WORKING AND ITS NEAT ,, INTERESTED BUYER SHOULD CONTACT 08094154898

(1) (Reply)

God bless you / Do You Have Any Experience With Teltwine Network / Are You Using Any Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.