Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) (1341 Views)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / God is great / God Is Hungry And Dying Because We Are Starving Him Of Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by InformationTV: 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
INFORMATION IS POWER...!!!

I SEE The Flames Flying So High To Appease The Gods....

The Flowing Flying Flames Forming Fumes From Farmers For Future Fathers (FFFFFFFFFF) need not the Respect of Mere Men but The Blessings of The Most High...

The World would be Saner and A Better Place if people of the World Follow Through The Right Medium of Meditation.

The Right Medium to Illuminate The Soul - The INNER MAN.

The Most Successful Secret of Life is To "Know Thyself." Every other thing You learn from Any Other Person is Secondary!

Meditate with Thyself To Know Thyself!

God Is In You.

God Is With You.

God Is You.

#InformationPower
#Be Informed
#FFFFFFFFFF (10Fs)

1 Like

Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
God is YHWH (pronounced You or Hu), - a Very Handsome Super Cosmic Programmer. grin

It is why you are called Human or YHWHman grin

You are Godman.

Very simple.

You are God's Avatar in his invasive multiplayer holographic computer game shocked

1 Like

Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by InformationTV: 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
Vortex369:
God is YHWH (pronounced You or Hu), - a Very Handsome Super Cosmic Programmer. grin

It is why you are called Human or YHWHman grin

You are Godman.

Very simple.

You are God's Avatar in his invasive multiplayer holographic computer game shocked

Smiles. wink

You know the DRILL.

1 Like

Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
InformationTV:

Smiles. wink

You know the DRILL.

Was it supposed to be hard to know?

My bad.

1 Like

Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
Say this before you Begin the Exploration into the INNER.

" I open this Channel of Communication only to those whose Knowledge, Wisdom, Development and Experience is equal or greater than my own. I restrict such contact and Communication to Constructive purpose and reject all other. I open such Channel only when I so consciously desire, at all times, it will remain closed".

Then proceed with the Meditation.

You will be guided.

1 Like

Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by InformationTV: 11:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
Vortex369:

My bad.

Very Very At All. grin

I just came across your profile and one of your write-ups. You are indeed Illuminated, Wise and Full of Humour.

1 Like

Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
InformationTV:

Very Very At All. grin

I just came across your profile and one of your write-ups. You are indeed Illuminated, Wise and Full of Humour.

Thanks buddy, always a pleasure talking about the simple subjects like Quantum Physics, Quantum Cosmology and Consciousness Engineering & Technologies.
Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:01am On Jun 18, 2020
Vortex369:

My bad.
is this some kind of a joke, a dark humor I'm not getting.
Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by InformationTV: 12:29am On Jun 18, 2020
Vortex369:

Thanks buddy, always a pleasure talking about the simple subjects like Quantum Physics, Quantum Cosmology and Consciousness Engineering & Technologies.

Pleasure E-Meeting You.
Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by InformationTV: 12:32am On Jun 18, 2020
Vortex369:

I just read some of your replies on a particular thread about Majek Fajek's Spiritism.

We could relate personally on the subject matter "Spiritism" at your convenience.
Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by Kobojunkie: 1:00am On Jun 18, 2020
Vortex369:
Reminds me of my earlier days on this walk... Life is the name we have given the game. God is a super programmer with God's access to us all. His Spirit is the daemon with a back door into everything, and time He uses to restrain it all. Jesus Christ is God's avatar in this thing we call reality. His covenants/rules are the ultimate cheat sheets (version 1 and 2 with version 2 giving Him, God, a lot more consensual control over the characters in His game)... grin
Each human player generation is sourced from a build of the program called "Man" and is plugged with a soul(a UID of sorts housing the mind/ego), a spirit(an extension of the root daemon), and a body(a reality avatar)... grin
Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Reminds me of my earlier days on this walk... Life is the name we have given the game. God is a super programmer with God's access to us all. His Spirit is the daemon with a back door into everything, and time He uses to restrain it all. Jesus Christ is God's avatar in this thing we call reality. His covenants/rules are the ultimate cheat sheets (version 1 and 2 with version 2 giving Him, God, a lot more consensual control over the characters in His game)... grin
Each human player generation is sourced from a build of the program called "Man" and is plugged with a soul(a UID of sorts housing the mind/ego), a spirit(an extension of the root daemon), and a body(a reality avatar)... grin

You are not alone.

The present Simulation is hosted system and we are hooked on a Cosmic computer and our physical aspects are basically avatars on the Super Programmer's Virtual Reality Multiplayer Game-like Simulation System. This world is a like a virtual reality from that stand-point. A fake of the Real.

Our Super Programmer is very handsome. I felt an indescribable experience of love for Him that I have never felt for anything on this plane. I wanted to be like him, to be Him.

I know for a fact that I will meet Him again.
Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by Kobojunkie: 1:36am On Jun 18, 2020
Vortex369:
You are not alone.

I felt intense Love, like I have never felt for anything or anyone on this plane when I had a glimpse of Super Programmer of our current Reality. I know I will meet him again.
Wait what? Are you serious? When? How? What? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Wait what? Are you serious? When? How? What? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I have met Him, Kobojunkie.

My Life is no longer the same after that encounter. This world is not what we are told it is.

God is indeed a Programmer. A Super Programmer. I love Him passionately now.

Religions were and are attempts to describe what God is and I think the word God is derogatory to the level of our Programmer. But we have no other word to describe the Super Programmer of our Reality and the Cosmic System Admin that holds the Console of my Life.
Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by InformationTV: 1:53am On Jun 18, 2020
Vortex369:

You are not alone.

The present Simulation is hosted system and we are hooked on a Cosmic computer and our physical aspects are basically avatars on the Super Programmer's Virtual Reality Multiplayer Game-like Simulation System. This world is a like a virtual reality from that stand-point. A fake of the Real.

Our Super Programmer is very handsome. I felt an indescribable experience of love for Him that I have never felt for anything on this plane. I wanted to be like him, to be Him.

I know for a fact that I will meet Him again.

Last year, Around this period; I had my very own Deeper Experience to Encountering The Super Programmer - THE MOST HIGH in Me.
Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by Kobojunkie: 1:57am On Jun 18, 2020
Vortex369:
I have met Him, Kobojunkie.My Life is no longer the same after that encounter. This world is not what we are told it is. God is indeed a Programmer. A Super Programmer. I love Him passionately now.
I long to have the same love for Him today that I did when I first met Him. I didn't see His face- I think I was too afraid to look- but I saw what He did with my body and I can never forget that experience. I wanted Him to lead me in everything, and He did and it was by far the best year of my entire life - 2018! The experience was like having your own personal guide through life 24/7.... it was the best thing I ever experienced. grin
Even my dreams were invaded by Him and I loved it. I have never felt more beautiful in my entire existence!
Vortex369:
Religions were and are attempts to describe what God is and I think the word God is derogatory to the level of our Programmer.
Oh I do believe and know this for a fact.

1 Like

Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by Kobojunkie: 1:57am On Jun 18, 2020
InformationTV:
Last year, Around this period; I had my very own Deeper Experience to Encountering The Super Programmer - THE MOST HIGH in Me.
That is so awesome!!! YES!!
Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 18, 2020
InformationTV:

I would not describe my accidental access to the nature of the Super Programmer as an encounter. I did not meet Him in this Reality. It was on a parallel consciousness system where this present Reality is hosted.

I do not know if we are all played by the same Admin, but I know for a fact that I am simply an Avatar, and in fact we all are. My bandwidth was expanded during that meeting and my understanding expanded since then. And now I am directly connected to the InterUniversal Consciousness Wifi and the downloads of information flows through and I only come online to confirm if the information have made it to this world, YET.

I am just one of the very lucky few to had a glimpse of the Super Programmer, but I didnt see his face and I am excited to be back here and alive to tell the story that I made it through and through after almost two decades on the rabbit-holes.

Religions have no idea of the nature of our Reality. Cos Religions are just cosmic programs for control.

2 Likes

Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by Nobody: 2:03am On Jun 18, 2020
My Question now is;

Why do we not see His face?

Our Super Programmer seems to hide his face from us, I guess.
Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by Kobojunkie: 2:04am On Jun 18, 2020
Vortex369:
I would not describe my accidental access to the nature of the Super Programmer as an encounter. I did not meet Him in this Reality. It was on a parallel consciousness system where this present Reality is hosted.

I do not know if we are all played by the same Admin, but I know for a fact that I am simply an Avatar, and in fact we all are. My bandwidth was expanded during that meeting and my understanding expanded since then. And now I am directly connected to the InterUniversal Consciousness Wifi and the downloads of information flows through and I only come online to confirm if the information have made it to this world, YET.

I am just one of the very lucky few to had a glimpse of the Super Programmer, but I didnt see his face and I am excited to be back here and alive to tell the story that I made it through and through after almost two decades on the rabbit-holes.
What do you mean by you are excited to be back here and alive to tell the story?
Vortex369:
Religions have no idea of the nature of our Reality. Cos Religions are just cosmic programs for control.
Precisely!
Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by Kobojunkie: 2:07am On Jun 18, 2020
Vortex369:
My Question now is;Why do we not see His face?Our Super Programmer seems to hide his face from us, I guess.
Do you really want to see His face?? shocked shocked I am afraid of what that could do to my psyche!
Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by InformationTV: 2:19am On Jun 18, 2020
Vortex369:

"...Information"

Your coming online this time to find out about Your "Information" has led you here.

You have opened a door of infinite possibilities, TODAY.

It's amazing meeting you on the pathway of Life less traveled by many ones.

What's Your Birth name, if you do not mind?

I'm ONI, Ayodeji Anthony.
Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by Nobody: 2:22am On Jun 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What do you mean by you are excited to be back here and alive to tell the story?
Precisely!

Something happened to me before that event that night. Series of events leading to that encounter, if I may call it so.

Firstly, I got the Synchronicities - I understood the nature and shape of our plane of existence. Then I became everything and knew everything. I was everyone, I was everything, I could see myself in everyone and saw with everyone's eyes and the experience lasted few seconds but looked like a long time.

I knew exactly how God knows everything, cos I was the entire Solar System and the Universe.

Then, I got another Sync that clearly stated that IT IS TIME, that I can not stop what is to come. For the first time, I felt real fear of Death, cos when I got the Sync that IT IS TIME, and that I can not stop it, I knew instantly it is Death.

I felt pity for myself and for once I felt like crying and I started asking Questions like -- Is it wrong to find my maker, do I know too much to remain here? Why is it a Crime to know the nature of this reality.

That night, I went to bed by 11PM and I had instant feverish feeling and went into automatic vortex breathing. I couldnt control my breath and I tried with all the energy in me to control my breath, I summoned all my strength and I mean ALL my Strength to control my breath, I couldnt.

It was as if I was on a ventilator, something was 'powering my breath automatically' and I could no longer handle it. I asked my partner then, just one question - Am I a good person? and She said Yes, you are. And I told her, if I do not wake tomorrow, you know my village address.

Then I surrendered to this very powerful force, then something happened. My eyes, saw nothing else of this world, what I saw in place of this world was a Static that shows on TV when you wanna change channels, then came the color bars, and then my brain began to turn in my skull and united, like rolling together and resetting. Then I heard loudly the clicking of mouse and sound of keyboard.

I was no longer in this world, I saw myself in a different world, hooked to a grand Cosmic Computing System, and my bandwidth was expanded, some downloads and then I saw SomeOne.

When I saw Him, I felt INTENSE Love for Him, and I mean the level of Love that is beyond what you feel for a woman, intense desire to be like Him, and instantly desire to be Him, then I said, He is Me, I am Him. This is the real me, my body is just an Avatar he uses to explore the worlds.

That moment, my oh my, I never knew what was to happen to me again.

I had temporal amnesia; when I woke up the next morning, when I opened my eyes and see that I am back here. I jumped from bed with excitement and stood on the floor of my bedroom, shouting - I AM ALIVE.

Everything Changed. I could now know things without studying them much. But my life began to change. I no longer fancy anything that I used to love.

My entire world has changed and now it seems I am constantly being upgraded and tested, and upgraded. I feel I am just executing His plans.

1 Like

Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by InformationTV: 2:25am On Jun 18, 2020
Vortex369:
My Question now is;

Why do we not see His face?

Our Super Programmer seems to hide his face from us, I guess.

The Super Programmer is You.

Your Subconsciousness.

When You Seek To Know Thyself; Then you have began SEEING Yourself.

Never lose Vision of Yourself; else you Miss Your Direction.

The Mirror on The Wall is Simply there for You to Always SEE.

You are God, Remember?

2 Likes

Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 18, 2020
InformationTV:

The Super Programmer is You.

Your Subconsciousness.

When You Seek To Know Thyself; Then you have began SEEING Yourself.

Never lose Vision of Yourself; else you Miss Your Direction.

The Mirror on The Wall is Simply there for You to Always SEE.

You are God, Remember?

He is white. I strongly believe He is me and I am him on all level and my body is just an Avatar. I know this internally, that my body is just a Bio-robot for Mission Earth, I know it. I have no single doubt about that.

1 Like

Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by Nobody: 2:30am On Jun 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Do you really want to see His face?? shocked shocked I am afraid of what that could do to my psyche!

A part of me is grateful for not seeing His face that day, I felt I need more time here to carry out my mission.

I am being led, now I just follow, I just follow the instincts. And everything seems to work effortlessly
Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by Kobojunkie: 2:34am On Jun 18, 2020
Vortex369:
Something happened to me before that event that night. Series of events leading to that encounter, if I may call it so.
Firstly, I got the Synchronicities - I understood the nature and shape of our plane of existence. Then I became everything and knew everything. I was everyone, I was everything, I could see myself in everyone and saw with everyone's eyes and the experience lasted few seconds but looked like a long time.
You also rode what I refer to as the "synchronicity highway"? cheesy cheesy
Vortex369:
Then, I got another Sync that clearly stated that IT IS TIME, that I can not stop what is to come. For the first time, I felt real fear of Death, cos when I got the Sync that IT IS TIME, and that I can not stop it, I knew instantly it is Death.

I felt pity for myself and for once I felt like crying and I started asking Questions like -- Is it wrong to find my maker, do I know too much to remain here? Why is it a Crime to know the nature of this reality.
Where you really that unafraid of death or something? undecided
Vortex369:
That night, I went to bed by 11PM and I had instant feverish feeling and went into automatic vortex breathing. I couldnt control my breath and I tried with all the energy in me to control my breath, I summoned all my strength and I mean ALL my Strength to control my breath, I couldnt.

It was as if I was on a ventilator, something was 'powering my breath automatically' and I could no longer handle it. I asked my partner then, just one question - Am I a good person? and She said Yes, you are. And I told her, if I do not wake tomorrow, you know my village address.
Then I surrendered to this very powerful force, then something happened. My eyes, saw nothing else of this world, what I saw in place of this world was a Static that shows on TV when you wanna change channels, then came the color bars, and then my brain began to turn in my skull and united, like rolling together and resetting. Then I heard loudly the clicking of mouse and sound of keyboard.
I was no longer in this world, I saw myself in a different world, hooked to a grand Cosmic Computing System, and my bandwidth was expanded, some downloads and then I saw SomeOne.
Hooked? Like The Matrix kind of hooked? undecided
Vortex369:
When I saw Him, I felt INTENSE Love for Him, and I mean the level of Love that is beyond what you feel for a woman, intense desire to be like Him, and instantly desire to be Him, then I said, He is Me, I am Him. This is the real me, my body is just an Avatar he uses to explore the worlds.
Did he realize that you were awake or conscious?
Vortex369:
I had temporal amnesia; when I woke up the next morning, when I opened my eyes and see that I am back here. I jumped from bed with excitement and stood on the floor of my bedroom, shouting - I AM ALIVE.
Everything Changed. I could now know things without studying them much. But my life began to change. I no longer fancy anything that I used to love.
Things like what? smiley
Vortex369:
My entire world has changed and now it seems I am constantly being upgraded and tested, and upgraded. I feel I am just executing His plans.
Please describe the feeling. Mind if I ask some personal questions of you. Do you have a history of mental illness or were you taking any drugs at the time of the experience that could have possibly done that to you? I have my reason for asking please. I have never met anyone who has shared an experience similar to the one I have. smiley Heck, to this day, I blame it all sometimes on my illness! grin

1 Like

Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by Kobojunkie: 2:35am On Jun 18, 2020
Vortex369:
A part of me is grateful for not seeing His face that day, I felt I need more time here to carry out my mission.
I am being led, now I just follow, I just follow the instincts. And everything seems to work effortlessly
That is what I so much to get back! sad
Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by Nobody: 2:44am On Jun 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You also rode what I refer to as the "synchronicity highway"? cheesy cheesy

I am constantly guided with those every day.

Where you really that unafraid of death or something? undecided

I am a Research Scientist on Quantum Physics and was an Atheist so Yes, I am afraid of dying especially when I have lots of projects and construction works that I am building for the next generation.

Hooked? Like The Matrix kind of hooked? undecided

Not like Matrix, not at all. Much more like a 5D nano-chip plugged to a 5D Processing Unit with wireless interface remotely managing the 3D Avatar.

Did he realize that you were awake or conscious? No, he wasnt, but what I know is that my Consciousness generated powerful processing impact on the computer that it became a bit noisier and got his attention, so He simply expanded the bandwidth to handle the load on my mental processor. I had so much data on my mind and needed to be defragmented and sync'ed.

Things like what? smiley
Please describe the feeling. Mind if I ask some personal questions of you. Do you have a history of mental illness? smiley

I feel very sound intellectually. I own and run multiples of businesses including Construction and Manufacturing effectively, so I feel sane in all I do. I have not been diagnosed with any mental illness at any point, but who knows, may be I have something there.

Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by Kobojunkie: 2:54am On Jun 18, 2020
Vortex369:
I am constantly guided with those every day.
So any idea on what your mission is? undecided
Vortex369:
I am a Research Scientist on Quantum Physics and was an Atheist so Yes, I am afraid of dying especially when I have lots of projects and construction works that I am building for the next generation.
were an atheist prior to the encounter too? cool... what do you consider yourself now?
Vortex369:
Not like Matrix, not at all. Much more like a 5D nano-chip plugged to a 5D Processing Unit with wireless interface remotely managing the 3D Avatar.
Definitely much better than the matrix! grin
Vortex369:
No, he wasnt, but what I know is that my Consciousness generated powerful processing impact on the computer that it became a bit noisier and got his attention, so He simply expanded the bandwidth to handle the load on my mental processor. I had so much data on my mind and needed to be defragmented and sync'ed.
You came out of this upgraded, and all. With that much power... do you feel the neurons in your brain firing or something? grin
Vortex369:
I feel very sound intellectually. I own and run multiples of businesses including Construction and Manufacturing effectively, so I feel sane in all I do. I have not been diagnosed with any mental illness at any point, but who knows, may be I have something there.
So what have you lost interest in, I mean since the experience? smiley
Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by Nobody: 3:05am On Jun 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:
So any idea on what your mission is? undecided

My missions are very clear and is not one mission, I am working on multiples at a time.

Definitely much better than the matrix! grin

Matrix is a caricature of the real deal.

You came out of this upgraded, and all. With that much power... do you feel the neurons in your brain firing or something? grin

Yes, I feel the neurotransmissions, almost always. And sometimes, the brain lobes realigned.

So what have you lost interest in, I mean since the experience? smiley

Drinking alcohol hurts my system badly now. I cant handle it. Lost interest in going to clubs and bars. Lost interest in mundane levels of friendships. Lost interest in organized Religions. Lost interest in consumption, lost interest in making friends except I am guided to them or guided to me, like recently met a young lad who designs Integrated Circuits from his dreams, and design complex systems and never went to school apart from Secondary but designs circuitry and amazing technologies and is taught everything in dreams and during meditations, so it is not just about losing interest but also be guided to people and people being guided to me. I gain great interest in inventing, manufacturing, creating, designing, programming etc.

1 Like

Re: God Is You. (FFFFFFFFFF) by InformationTV: 3:09am On Jun 18, 2020
Vortex369:

I knew exactly how God knows everything, cos I was the entire Solar System and the Universe.

You have written a part of my hiSTORY/b] in your [b]STORY.

I fully remember the ROYGBIV TV Screen Color Memory too.

I remember very well how HE talked me into the explanation of the creation of The Universe.

My Encounter Night was Frightful. I wept naked singing in languages I did not understand and could not stop singing to.

I danced naked too, until I fell back to my bed in The Deepest Trance I never came out of for HOURS even though I tried being conscious about the real world.

As at that time, I was at my mum's, and she hurriedly tried entering my room which I had locked. I didn't open the door until my younger brother came home from the night vigil he went to..... However; I only came out of the trance to open the door; if I can remember correctly.

I went back into TRANCE. It was as if my soul left my body to open the door I locked (because I really don't remember stand in up to open the door).

My intention was never to open the door because I got The Synchronic information about my DYING on that same day which i dreaded.

...and then another INFORMATION got to me that the ONLY way I could avert the Death coming my way that night was to DANCE NAKED HAPPILY AND MAKE A JOYFUL SHOUT UNTO THE DARKNESS OF THE NIGHT.

I was Instructed Not To Answer To Anyone that may come to check on me, for I already knew my mum would beckon upon hearing my loud noise at midnight.

That Night was lasted about 1,000 years.

It was long and dreadful.

I was opened to many Revelations about Nigeria and The World at Large.

I was Given The Mantle To CORRECT RELIGION IN NIGERIA, AFRICA and WORLD at Large.

While on Trance; I Saw GOD and The Heavenlies; I Saw The Devil and Demons.

I couldn't respond to all the calls of nature. I couldn't respond to my mum and siblings. I could only hear them. I barely could see them. I wanted to return but I loved where I was.

Sooner; All my fears began to fade away as I was reassured that I would be returned back to the MATRIX (EARTH) to fulfill my Innermost Desire.

That Day; I was Given A Name.

My Consciousness Grew To The Higher Heights; and I woke up; later to be diagnosed with MicroTuberculosis.

Alot happened for months.... I treated TB for months. Everyone, including my mum thought I would Die, but I knew better.

I started wearing Nose Masks at home so I don't transfer The AirBorne virus to my mum and siblings.

I started wearing Facial Nose masks whenever I needed to visit the hospital.

It was then; I realized deeply The World from another Perspective. My Orientation Broadened. I became Wiser and Spontaneous. I possessed the Ability of Influencing The Minds of Other People.

I tried writing a short story of my experience with Tuberculosis; and wanted to develop a MOVIE around "The Risk of Contacting and Spreading Tuberculosis" as a Bio-Weapon.

Fast Forward to less than 6 months; "COVID-19" came onboard to put the world into conscious awareness of the same NOSE MASKS I wore for months.

It was very laughable to me because I had already Felt the Vibration of COVID-19 in my Year 2019, already.

Right now; I'm one of the many few creating the NEW WORLD ORDER.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does This Verse Mean Jesus Is God Himself? / My Argument For God's Existence. / My out-of-body DMT Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.