Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List (97229 Views)

Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List / Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) / FBI Most Wanted Yahoo Boys Seen Flaunting Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by BlackPantherCri: 1:42am On Jun 18, 2020
I found this online.

Remarks:
Kayode is believed to currently reside in Nigeria.

Caution:
Abiola Ayorinde Kayode is wanted for his alleged involvement in a Business Email Compromise (BEC) scheme that defrauded over 70 different businesses in the United States resulting in combined losses of over $6,000,000 USD.

Kayode allegedly provided bank accounts to others that were used to receive fraudulent wire transfers. Kayode also allegedly conducted BEC and romance fraud schemes himself. On August 21, 2019, Kayode, along with Alex Afolabi Ogunshakin, Felix Osilama Okpoh, and Nnamdi Orson Benson, was indicted in the United States District Court, District of Nebraska, Omaha, Nebraska, on charges of Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud. On August 22, 2019, a federal warrant was issued for his arrest.

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cyber/abiola-ayorinde-kayode

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by hisgrace090: 2:27am On Jun 18, 2020
The shameless one's have really dealt with our collective image as a nation.

People all over the world are labouring day and night to produce things that will benefits mankind while we are busy devising variouse means of defrauding others.

478 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by SaintBishop: 2:44am On Jun 18, 2020
Smh

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Nobody: 2:47am On Jun 18, 2020
Boss man!!! Its not easy to make that list men. You've done well for yourself. I hope they find you so we can hear your own side of the story...

Modified: some people in this life do not understand the meaning or concept of sarcasm. Na so life don treat una hard?

531 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by amuwo1980: 4:02am On Jun 18, 2020
As the oil money finishes you will see more of this, over the years this talented ppl have attuned themselves to the easy life , looting the national coffers thru the 70s till now, the most promising career among the Yorubas today is ritual killing closely followed by online scamming. Now they are after the same land they sold, without Nigeria as presently constituted the afonjas will disappear.

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Nobody: 4:10am On Jun 18, 2020
Timbers

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by gambia(m): 5:28am On Jun 18, 2020
Always tarnishing the country's image everywhere. Seems the OP is up to something, This is the full list below

144 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by dangotesmummy: 5:46am On Jun 18, 2020
I pity their anus in advance

Person wey dey live better life will be getting pummeled everyday by their fellow inmates in prison and lying on spring bed

Prison break movie will be abc compared to the kain suffer when them go suffer for Yankee prison lipsrsealed

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 18, 2020
H

Modified:
Had a bet with someone that this would make front page. What should I do with the 5k grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by flackoFlint(m): 9:00am On Jun 18, 2020
Until you need a job outside before you know the extent of the damage...
Our reputation has been tarnished outside, Nigeria is just the Giant of Africa on paper.
Tueh

108 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by nairavsdollars(f): 9:00am On Jun 18, 2020
Proud ambassador of brown roof Republic

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by JosephXavier: 9:01am On Jun 18, 2020
These are brains that would have achieved greater things if they were used positively. I wonder the kind brain God give Yoruba's and Igbos. They just excel in everything that needs intelligence but puts this to wrong use because of the state of our country.

But the blame us not entirely for the government because we all are responsible for our actions.

Las las, crime does not pay. Be patient and build value in yourself.

I myself chose to pay huge amount of money to learn skills in IT and I'm patient doing that because when I finally make it, I would be having peace of mind and successful career with its benefit.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by ODJ124(m): 9:01am On Jun 18, 2020
embarassed embarassed embarassed

cy: I mistakenly step on a soldier boot when trying to board a taxi,the next thing i hear was "are in zain" something in me was telling me to reply am in airtel
Abi what did you think
���...

isoright

20 Likes

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Nwaotu10(m): 9:01am On Jun 18, 2020
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by VirginSearcher(m): 9:01am On Jun 18, 2020
Tribal thread, una no dey tire for tribalism undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by BrandAlliances: 9:01am On Jun 18, 2020
Issokay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by playapayaski: 9:02am On Jun 18, 2020
Na wa. Everyday our name keeps getting dragged on the mud

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by realstars: 9:02am On Jun 18, 2020
This Are The People That Diverted The Money That Was Sent To Me, And They Diverted It.
I Swere If I Cach Them I Will Give Justice In The Jungle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by hammer3: 9:02am On Jun 18, 2020
where is Abike, twitter handle?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by punisha: 9:03am On Jun 18, 2020
sad
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Slawormir: 9:03am On Jun 18, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by Zico5(m): 9:03am On Jun 18, 2020
They should be hanged by their balls. I spit on them all.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List by livebyday(m): 9:03am On Jun 18, 2020
dangotesmummy:
I pity their anus in advance

Person wey dey live better life will be getting pummeled everyday by their fellow inmates in prison and lying on spring bed

Prison break movie will be abc compared to the kain suffer when them go suffer for Yankee prison lipsrsealed

Thank you my dear

I tell alot of friends here that the worst thing you can be is a Nigerian in American prison

As a kid I served in juve I saw what Nigerian kids who weren't affiliated suffered

As a teenager too , so I pity these ones who think being arrested in American means an easy sentence

Let me state it clearly , you are better off serving your 100 years sentence in Nigeria than 6 months in America, because there all.inmates will know what you where arrested for and those whose friends , family , wives , mother's etc where scammed will all face you with anger

They won't care which set you belong to they will rape you everyday through the anus , all your intestines will be filled with semen

They will unite against you because Nigerian scammers are seen as worse than pedophiles

They will make you give them blow jobs ten times a day and the prison warders will turn a blind eye because they also have relatives or friends who have been scammed

You will have no one to turn to... You will cry blood or rather semen

Your breath will stink of dick 24 hrs a day , your anus will be so wide and your who tummy would be filled of different shades of sperm

Get ready .. find out what Invictus was told by the FBI about other Nigerian scammers who are serving and why he began to rat on everyone immediately to get a deal for a reduced sentence and avoiding being sent to Max sec prison where all Nigerian scammers are sent to

Don't be fooled by DStv , movies and the internet.

Nigerian scammers are not treated like American citizens in prison ,...

Let me break it down for you

In American prisons there are heirachy

Top is citizens who commit little felonies like GTA assault of various degrees , robbery

Then lower is armed robbers ,gang members , man slaughter prisoners , drug offenders , and vehicular homicide peeps

Now next are those who are guaranteed to be sent to maximum lockup

Terrorists, pedophiles, Nigerian scammers , rapists and serial killers ... This category are the worst and always regret their lives in prison

140 Likes 34 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home / Man Caught Sleeping With His Sister In Benue (Photos) / Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.