Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Clubkonnect Please Treat As Urgent. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Clubkonnect Please Treat As Urgent. (1838 Views)

Bank Scam! Please Treat As Urgent / Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals / More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clubkonnect Please Treat As Urgent. by divinemandate: 3:21am On Jun 18, 2020
Helo Clubkonnect please kindly treat this with urgency. eco electricity payment was made since yesterday, 17th June, 2020, till now , no token was generated. all calls to your office didn't yield any positive result. imagine being in darkness after paying light bill. please and please resolve this as quickly as possible. Am being threatened of fraud because of this. Below is the login number.
Re: Clubkonnect Please Treat As Urgent. by divinemandate: 3:27am On Jun 18, 2020
Re: Clubkonnect Please Treat As Urgent. by Mayng01(m): 8:28am On Jun 18, 2020
I thought nairalanders do warn people here against transacting with club connect. And you went ahead still, see what you have done to yourself now. ImKeep waiting and keep dragging , you will wait tire.
Re: Clubkonnect Please Treat As Urgent. by clubkonnect: 8:58am On Jun 18, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. We promise to feed you back soon as we work on it. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

divinemandate:
Helo Clubkonnect please kindly treat this with urgency. eco electricity payment was made since yesterday, 17th June, 2020, till now , no token was generated. all calls to your office didn't yield any positive result. imagine being in darkness after paying light bill. please and please resolve this as quickly as possible. Am being threatened of fraud because of this. Below is the login number.
Re: Clubkonnect Please Treat As Urgent. by divinemandate: 9:11am On Jun 18, 2020
clubkonnect:
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. We promise to feed you back soon as we work on it. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

please kindly do. Thanks
Re: Clubkonnect Please Treat As Urgent. by divinemandate: 9:16am On Jun 18, 2020
Mayng01:
I thought nairalanders do warn people here against transacting with club connect. And you went ahead still, see what you have done to yourself now. ImKeep waiting and keep dragging , you will wait tire.
my dear I have been in partnership with Clubkonnect for years now. I have make money and still making money through them. They are good and real except in customer care aspect and problem resolution. I see people calling them scammers. They are not, if only they can improve in their problem solving rate and their poor customer care. I pray they work on these aspect

1 Like

Re: Clubkonnect Please Treat As Urgent. by clubkonnect: 9:29am On Jun 18, 2020
Thank you for the positive feedback and we are glad to have people like you. Also, with all pleasure we are thrilled to inform you that our customer care service has improved by 100% and we look up to more of your patronage. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

divinemandate:

my dear I have been in partnership with Clubkonnect for years now. I have make money and still making money through them. They are good and real except in customer care aspect and problem resolution. I see people calling them scammers. They are not, if only they can improve in their problem solving rate and their poor customer care. I pray they work on these aspect
Re: Clubkonnect Please Treat As Urgent. by divinemandate: 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
clubkonnect:
Thank you for the positive feedback and we are glad to have people like you. Also, with all pleasure we are thrilled to inform you that our customer care service has improved by 100% and we look up to more of your patronage. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

you're welcome. please the token is yet to reflect. kinkdly fix it. is urgent
Re: Clubkonnect Please Treat As Urgent. by clubkonnect: 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
Kindly, forward the meter number. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

divinemandate:

you're welcome. please the token is yet to reflect. kinkdly fix it. is urgent
Re: Clubkonnect Please Treat As Urgent. by divinemandate: 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
clubkonnect:

that's the metre number

login number 08082445648
Re: Clubkonnect Please Treat As Urgent. by ediko5(m): 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
clubkonnect:

clubkonnect, I have a complaint also to make since you guys only respond on Nairaland.

I transferred 500MB (SME) to a phone via my account since Sunday, the transaction was successful but the data not credited to the account.

I sent an email since Sunday but no response.

Attached is the transaction receipt.

Re: Clubkonnect Please Treat As Urgent. by clubkonnect: 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
You have been refunded. Kindly, check your wallet. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

ediko5:

clubkonnect, I have a complaint also to make since you guys only respond on Nairaland.

I transferred 500MB (SME) to a phone via my account since Sunday, the transaction was successful but the data not credited to the account.

I sent an email since Sunday but no response.

Attached is the transaction receipt.
Re: Clubkonnect Please Treat As Urgent. by divinemandate: 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
clubkonnect:

I have sent what you asked for but yet nothing is done. am under pressure because of this transaction. please kindly attend to this issue. I was told yesterday by your customer care that the transaction was successful. if you can't solve it kindly refund the money to the wallet. free members being disgraced because of electricity bill is unfair. refund the money to the wallet if you can't generate the token.
Re: Clubkonnect Please Treat As Urgent. by clubkonnect: 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward the meter number. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

divinemandate:

I have sent what you asked for but yet nothing is done. am under pressure because of this transaction. please kindly attend to this issue. I was told yesterday by your customer care that the transaction was successful. if you can't solve it kindly refund the money to the wallet. free members being disgraced because of electricity bill is unfair. refund the money to the wallet if you can't generate the token.
Re: Clubkonnect Please Treat As Urgent. by divinemandate: 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
clubkonnect:
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. Kindly, forward the meter number. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

metre number. 0101160208373
login number. 08082445648
Re: Clubkonnect Please Treat As Urgent. by divinemandate: 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
Clubkonnect this issue have not been resolved. Token not yet generated. you asked for metre number which I have replied but yet.
Re: Clubkonnect Please Treat As Urgent. by clubkonnect: 10:45am On Jun 19, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. We are working on your token and you shall get a feedback from us soon. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

divinemandate:

metre number. 0101160208373
login number. 08082445648
Re: Clubkonnect Please Treat As Urgent. by clubkonnect: 10:47am On Jun 19, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. We are working on your token and you shall get a feedback from us soon. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

divinemandate:
Clubkonnect this issue have not been resolved. Token not yet generated. you asked for metre number which I have replied but yet.
Re: Clubkonnect Please Treat As Urgent. by clubkonnect: 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
Here's the token pin for the prepaid electricity transaction. 3374-2174-8074-9915-4550. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

divinemandate:

1 Like

Re: Clubkonnect Please Treat As Urgent. by Mayng01(m): 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
Well said.

divinemandate:

1 Like

Re: Clubkonnect Please Treat As Urgent. by divinemandate: 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
clubkonnect:
Here's the token pin for the prepaid electricity transaction. 3374-2174-8074-9915-4550. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Thank you very much. I learnt the challenge was from.Eco electricity company because I called the company to verify the payment. The person involved is one of my free member. But I think it would have been better if the transaction wasn't successful than being successful and delayed delivery. or better still getting response like " not available " than the delay.
As an upgraded member, i can boldly say that Clubkonnect is still the best among others. I still suggest improvement in customer care.
thanks once again.
Re: Clubkonnect Please Treat As Urgent. by ediko5(m): 9:37am On Jun 20, 2020
clubkonnect:
You have been refunded. Kindly, check your wallet. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Thanks for that.
I could have replied that same day but I lost my posting privilege on Nairaland.

I bought 500MB for myself that same day and up till now I haven't been credited with the data.

Please treat as urgent
Re: Clubkonnect Please Treat As Urgent. by clubkonnect: 10:50am On Jun 20, 2020
Thank you for the positive feedback. We are glad to have People like you and we promise to improve more on our customer care service. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

divinemandate:

Thank you very much. I learnt the challenge was from.Eco electricity company because I called the company to verify the payment. The person involved is one of my free member. But I think it would have been better if the transaction wasn't successful than being successful and delayed delivery. or better still getting response like " not available " than the delay.
As an upgraded member, i can boldly say that Clubkonnect is still the best among others. I still suggest improvement in customer care.
thanks once again.
Re: Clubkonnect Please Treat As Urgent. by clubkonnect: 10:54am On Jun 20, 2020
You have been refunded. kindly, check your wallet. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

ediko5:

Thanks for that.
I could have replied that same day but I lost my posting privilege on Nairaland.

I bought 500MB for myself that same day and up till now I haven't been credited with the data.

Please treat as urgent
Re: Clubkonnect Please Treat As Urgent. by ediko5(m): 11:18am On Jun 20, 2020
clubkonnect:
Kindly, foward the affected number. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

Please see attached the transaction receipt. Thanks.

Re: Clubkonnect Please Treat As Urgent. by divinemandate: 11:27am On Jun 20, 2020
clubkonnect:
Thank you for the positive feedback. We are glad to have People like you and we promise to improve more on our customer care service. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

your welcome always
Re: Clubkonnect Please Treat As Urgent. by divinemandate: 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
Clubkonnect please kindly help with this too. electricity payment showing successful but token not generated.

metre number is 14201547743

login number 08038632076

thanks
Re: Clubkonnect Please Treat As Urgent. by Toma2: 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
divinemandate:

Lol grin
They still haven't solved it
Re: Clubkonnect Please Treat As Urgent. by divinemandate: 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
Toma2:
Lol grin They still haven't solved it
it have been resolved
Re: Clubkonnect Please Treat As Urgent. by clubkonnect: 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
You have been refunded. kindly, check your wallet. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

ediko5:

Please see attached the transaction receipt. Thanks.
Re: Clubkonnect Please Treat As Urgent. by clubkonnect: 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this experience might have caused you. You will be refunded after 24 hours if you didn't get your token pin for this transaction. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

divinemandate:
Clubkonnect please kindly help with this too. electricity payment showing successful but token not generated.

metre number is 14201547743

login number 08038632076

thanks
Re: Clubkonnect Please Treat As Urgent. by ediko5(m): 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
clubkonnect:

Please it's not about the refund, I want to buy data with it. That's the reason I funded my wallet.

Is it that your system isn't working?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have Just Been Scammed By A Nairalander / I Just Snitched On A Bunch Of Drug Dealers / Picture Of The Police Officer Killed By Commercial Motorcyclists in Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.