Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother (55175 Views)

John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man / Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative / 4-year-old Boy Calls 999 When His Mother Collapsed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by mendelian(m): 8:47am On Jun 19, 2020
That's a maxillofacial surgeon at work...Thanks to smile International and mercy ship they have been doing this for years in Africa

1 Like

Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by bankole200(m): 8:49am On Jun 19, 2020
Better pikin! God bless you and your mother.
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by juman(m): 8:53am On Jun 19, 2020
Good son.
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by onuwa01(m): 8:59am On Jun 19, 2020
Godbless u john... May your days be long on earth... Omo ase fun iwo naa
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by jidxin(m): 9:03am On Jun 19, 2020
directonpc:
We are all beautiful. Thanks to science for helping John's mother, stuff like this might affect speech too.

Well done to John for using his knowledge to locate and connect his mom with this opportunity.
Glory be to God Most High
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by Abbeymoore10(m): 9:04am On Jun 19, 2020
God bless John
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by noblejoeuc: 9:06am On Jun 19, 2020
this is what am talking about, love supersedes

Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by Okoroawusa: 9:10am On Jun 19, 2020
This is the kind of news we need on FP
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by SexytorresE(f): 9:21am On Jun 19, 2020
Not even prayers can correct this . All thanks to Science kiss
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by gift2xl: 9:23am On Jun 19, 2020
Am proud of this dude.
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by doggedfighter(f): 9:38am On Jun 19, 2020
noblejoeuc:
this is what am talking about, love supersedes
What are you talking about?

Who are these? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by xxxXXXxxx: 9:46am On Jun 19, 2020
God bless OHAI Africa for giving smiles to people

1 Like

Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by Goldencheese(m): 9:50am On Jun 19, 2020
grin grin
God will make your dream happen for your dear Mama in Jesus' name. Our mothers are precious.
Muyiwaipere:
I know say my Mama na Magret stacia o...but when I have money I would buy her Massarati

2 Likes

Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by Karac: 10:01am On Jun 19, 2020
Impressive
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by Adelekesaka(m): 10:19am On Jun 19, 2020
Thats a good one boy
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by hightempo(m): 10:20am On Jun 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Hurrah

Really good read At least John here didn't wait and pray to God day and night like I know the Average John Should
John is a radical
John is going to be a Very Successful man , and in turn breed children that don't believed in God but work with Science to make the World better , we need more people like him here , not Bible thumping Johns all over the internet telling us to type Amen for our Blessings , This John is Smart, be like this Jim and not a Bible Thumper
May your eyes of understanding be enlightened so that truth can locate your heart and open you up for higher knowledge that be.....You think your intellect is capable of absolute comprehension of this universe without higher power that be
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by TheSourcerer: 10:21am On Jun 19, 2020
hightempo:
May your eyes of understanding be enlightened so that truth can locate your heart and open you up for higher knowledge that be.....You think your intellect is capable of absolute comprehension of this universe without higher power that be
I'm sorry
It's a song by Hasley
You should play it.
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by hightempo(m): 10:32am On Jun 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I'm sorry It's a song by Hasley You should play it.
What are you sorry for?
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by TheSourcerer: 10:33am On Jun 19, 2020
hightempo:
What are you sorry for?
just said it's a FUCKING song and you should listen to it
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by hightempo(m): 10:36am On Jun 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
just said it's a FUCKING song and you should listen to it
why are you referring me to a song?
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by sylve11: 10:39am On Jun 19, 2020
Well done John, May the God of your heart bless you.......... cool
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by Mayng01(m): 10:42am On Jun 19, 2020
Well done john. Congratulations mama.
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by Austin234(m): 10:52am On Jun 19, 2020
You talk trash. Hope your type is not the one referred to in Psalm 14 vs 1

TheSourcerer:
Hurrah

Really good read At least John here didn't wait and pray to God day and night like I know the Average John Should
John is a radical
John is going to be a Very Successful man , and in turn breed children that don't believed in God but work with Science to make the World better , we need more people like him here , not Bible thumping Johns all over the internet telling us to type Amen for our Blessings , This John is Smart, be like this Jim and not a Bible Thumper
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by kcij(f): 11:01am On Jun 19, 2020
Wow.. Nice one
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:33am On Jun 19, 2020
Tomorrow some foolish rich kid who know about love for parent will tell you you owe your parents nothing
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by Owutuotuo(m): 11:36am On Jun 19, 2020
Muyiwaipere:
I know say my Mama na Magret stacia o...but when I have money I would buy her Massarati

Jot finz down
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by frozen70(f): 11:59am On Jun 19, 2020
God bless her son for vivuiher a good reasito see her beautiful face

There is nothing a child won't do for his or her mother's happiness, nothing
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
May God protect John, his mum and other Christians in northern Nigeria..
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by mechanics(m): 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
Wow, he did well, he has brought smiles to his mum.
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by JoseRaji(m): 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
Atikulated:
John grew up recognizing his mother looks different from other women in the community. Growing up as an innocent boy, John was often embarrassed and humiliated by children including adults because of the looks of his mother.

As he grew more elderly, he realized that his mother’s condition could be treated though it was expensive and could solely be done in the city. Armed with this new knowledge, John made a promise to himself and to his mother that he was going to work hard to be able to pay for her surgery.

John desired nothing but a traditional look for his mother. He wanted her to look like the other women in the community and stop the people from embarrassing his family.

It was during one of his typical routines at the city center that John came in contact with Oral Health Advocacy Initiative (OHAI), through her team of experienced community mobilizers and volunteers who were promoting public awareness for dental and oral health including cleft lip and palate surgeries in Gombe state.

John swiftly obtained a copy of the promotional poster bearing the images of the previous surgeries with the current details about the operations in the state, and he returned to his village to inform his poor mother.

They all got ready and arrived on the first day of the 5-days operations in Gombe. John came along with his mother to witness her transformation to which he was astonished to sight her bearing a brilliant and attractive face after the surgery.

John is delighted that he has lived to fulfill his glorious promise to his dear mother. Even though he didn’t pay for the corrective surgery; he conveyed the good news to his mother and paid for her transportation and saw through that she achieved the best looks.

John’s mother is back in the local community, and she now lives well with members of her community with no more discriminations.

It is with the support of Smile Train and other partners and volunteers that OHAI Africa is able to carry out these highly specialized surgeries for free on the less privileged in the communities.

Cleft is a birth defect and cannot be contracted by any means. Stop discriminating against those with the defect and refer anyone to OHAI Africa who has the defect for free surgeries.

Source: http://ohaiafrica.org/news/john-brought-the-good-news-to-his-mother/

See transformation...
Now, this is a son to be proud off
Re: OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother by Nobody: 2:58am On Jun 20, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Hurrah

John is a radical
All your rants will not change the fact that john and his sweet mother are Catholics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) / Please Help, My Son Has Dandruff For Over 8years Now / Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.