Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Oshiomhole: Giadom’s ‘Take Over’ Makes No Sense - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: Giadom’s ‘Take Over’ Makes No Sense (34009 Views)

Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: Giadom’s ‘Take Over’ Makes No Sense by laykman(m): 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
Oshiomole is fighting to bring the power base down south. He knows that's the only way he can grow is career in order to become Tinubu's future successor after he's done with his 8 years. He plays very dirty, but he has a winners luck, and I personally hope he beats the shallowminded elite cabals of the north this time.
Re: Oshiomhole: Giadom’s ‘Take Over’ Makes No Sense by themanderon: 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
How art the mighty fallen. He has been cast into the dustbin now he is talking about God. Another southern useful idiot down, more to go.
Re: Oshiomhole: Giadom’s ‘Take Over’ Makes No Sense by backbone503(m): 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
SmellingAnus:
are you from the South-West?
SS
Re: Oshiomhole: Giadom’s ‘Take Over’ Makes No Sense by backbone503(m): 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
SmellingAnus:
are you from the South-West?
Re: Oshiomhole: Giadom’s ‘Take Over’ Makes No Sense by kolade560: 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
These set of APC gangsters talked ill of PDP that existed 16 years undisrupted, while some believed them, sane minds like me new they were thief's that regrouped themselves to cajole some senseless Nigerians in 2015.
Here we are today, even if buhari rigged his way back after calamitous 4 years that cud not even sustain him to win 10 states without compromise.
APC is a party of power freaked entities followed by useless and unreasonable people.
Re: Oshiomhole: Giadom’s ‘Take Over’ Makes No Sense by OgwuEgo: 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
I hope you have a reasonable source of income other than chanting IPOB all day long.
ekestic1976:

Adams Oshiomhole is certainly an example of the so-called "self-made" people, although I don't subscribe to the idea that there's any self-made person anywhere. Some went to secondary school who are still struggling to cope with pace of modern progress. Many others are university graduates but are life failures already. There are professors out there who have irreparably failed in life. But here's is the former story of a successful man depicted as tailor and a half-literate. His life ought to be seen as an open book, waiting to be read by the others who will know what Success is. Aliu Adams Oshiomhole should be applauded. He's shown to all that you don't have to rely on academic certificate to dine with kings and prime ministers. He life is an expression of God's favour and mercy which He gives to whoever He wishes "without variableness or any shadow of turning". God, I await your benevolence o. Oshiomhole, a man with humble beginnings, is a great man by any standard.
Re: Oshiomhole: Giadom’s ‘Take Over’ Makes No Sense by ekestic1976(f): 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
OgwuEgo:
I hope you have a reasonable source of income other than chanting IPOB all day long.

Can't you read? Losing your eyesight? Wetin konsain IPOB here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) / Niger State Residents Protest High Cost Of Food, Living / Northern Group Warns Against Plot To Undermine Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.