Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech (31404 Views)

Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers / Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa / Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by cap28: 10:45am On Jan 31, 2011
Beaf:

All this for the love of another mans wife? shocked shocked shocked

Dude, do you realise you're regressing down the evolutionary tree? Some believe that man came from monkey, thats a stretch; but seeing man become monkey? Boy, thats damn hilarious!

There is a traditional belief that madness can be cured by a truly sincere flogging. It sort of chases out the 7 mind bending demons, you see.
So dude, I'll advise you to write love letters to Aso Rock. There is a 100% guarantee that you will get a mind straightening once over from highly dedicated mopols. . . The cure will be immediate! grin grin grin

Beaf to compare  you to a monkey would mean that you have actually made great progress in terms of mental development, if i placed you in  a cage with a monkey  - i can guarantee you that most right thinking people would want the monkey taken out of the cage in order to prevent you from retarding its mental development. 

Even monkeys recognise when they are being ill treated by their  masters and react accordingly, does beaf understand or recognise that he is about to be taken for a ride by Goodluck and Patience Jonathan - no?  Does that make Beaf lower than a monkey in terms of reasoning ability?  Absolutely Yes.

Research has shown that monkeys respond well when taught basic skills, is Beaf's "brain" capable of absorbing and comprehending the most basic information - you guessed it again - No.

Beaf do  you see that in terms of mental development you are yet to even reach the stage of an infant monkey therefore to talk about my evolutionary regression is quite rich if you ask me.

To be honest Beaf I feel sorry for you, you remind me of an unwanted pet, you know the sort of pet that the family takes on a long drive and dumps it in the middle of no where but the pet still manages to trace its way back to the family,  well thats you Beaf - like a loyal unwanted pet you keep championing the cause of the Jonathan's despite the fact that you stand to gain nothing from them should Jonathan win, like a pathetic discarded pet you continue to harangue your owners pleading, begging and bowing before them, hoping that they will throw you a little crumb.  Im sorry to have to break it to you but its just not going to happen.
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by ololadeB: 10:58am On Jan 31, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin

Dame Pepe!

You are an unbelievable disgrace! Sikena!
If only she wasnt as arrogant and petty as people say she is. undecided

PS. Tinubu is someones husband, #justsaying
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by Beaf: 11:09am On Jan 31, 2011
cap28:

Beaf to compare  you to a monkey would mean that you have actually made great progress in terms of mental development, if i placed you in  a cage with a monkey  - i can guarantee you that most right thinking people would want the monkey taken out of the cage in order to prevent you from retarding its mental development. 

Even monkeys recognise when they are being ill treated by their  masters and react accordingly, does beaf understand or recognise that he is about to be taken for a ride by Goodluck and Patience Jonathan - no?  Does that make Beaf lower than a monkey in terms of reasoning ability?  Absolutely Yes.

Research has shown that monkeys respond well when taught basic skills, is Beaf's "brain" capable of absorbing and comprehending the most basic information - you guessed it again - No.

Beaf do  you see that in terms of mental development you are yet to even reach the stage of an infant monkey therefore to talk about my evolutionary regression is quite rich if you ask me.

To be honest Beaf I feel sorry for you, you remind me of an unwanted pet, you know the sort of pet that the family takes on a long drive and dumps it in the middle of no where but the pet still manages to trace its way back to the family,  well thats you Beaf - like a loyal unwanted pet you keep championing the cause of the Jonathan's despite the fact that you stand to gain nothing from them should Jonathan win, like a pathetic discarded pet you continue to harangue your owners pleading, begging and bowing before them, hoping that they will throw you a little crumb.  Im sorry to have to break it to you but its just not going to happen.

Hmmmmm! Na wa! All this pain over another mans wife? Loff na very strong tin! grin
I'm laughing so much, its difficult to even post this. Love for another mans honey has made a full grown man regress down the evolutionary tree!

Write a loff letter to Aso Rock na, and see how quickly mopol boots will whip out the 7 demons of madness that are causing your loff for Patience Jonathan who is already very happily married. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by samparian(m): 11:13am On Jan 31, 2011
chei i no fit shout shocked
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by LA2(m): 11:43am On Jan 31, 2011
Lawmakers Pass Law Making it Illegal to diss the First-Lady

http://www.wazobiareport.com/Reports/Lawmakers-pass-law-making-it-illegal-to-diss-the-first-lady

Show some respect guys.
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by Ben13: 11:54am On Jan 31, 2011
lol
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2011
LA2:

Lawmakers Pass Law Making it Illegal to diss the First-Lady

http://www.wazobiareport.com/Reports/Lawmakers-pass-law-making-it-illegal-to-diss-the-first-lady

Show some respect guys.

comments

karlina
it is such a funny country really. first lady your english is very good wooo

joe
clowns,house of looters.first lady go and learn english.she once told the nigeria female football team"e no easy to carry 2nd"on national tv stations.

babe
what's wrong with being 'inventive?'. She once said at a dinner in Asaba,'when d father and mother have died, the children will become widows' cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

babe
I guess 'idea is need' lets just be PATIENT and expect more GOODLUCK. It is well, our national mother will surely improve.

ifanyi
I think that it is a bad thing to hear that our first lady cannt express herself very well in english,it is really embarrassing.
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by Kadimm: 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2011
Like husband, like wife.
Poor children.
lol
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by cap28: 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2011
oyb:

comments

that wazobia blog is brilliant - can't stop laughing  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by MrBones2(m): 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2011
@op thats toooo bad to be true grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by romeo(m): 2:00pm On Jan 31, 2011
Why do some Nigerians associate intelligence with English language? beats me
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by MrBones2(m): 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2011
romeo:

She can speak Swahili for all i care but she ought to know that the lingual franca of Nigeria is English, and as the first lady she should be fluent or resign period   angry angry.
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by akwaowoudo(m): 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2011
If it was now, Goodluck wouldn't have married that frog.
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by manny4life(m): 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2011
romeo:

It beats you because intelligence that you mentioned is irrelevant to the topic at hand.

It beats you because I guess you don't understand that English is a national language and must be widely spoken.

Should I continue to tell u why it beats you? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by cap28: 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2011
akwaowoudo:

If it was now, Goodluck wouldn't have married that frog.

to be honest they suit each other -show me a man's wife and i will tell you who he is - "witch doctor" Goodluck Jonathan and "Dame" (i couldnt string a grammatical sentence in english together even if my life depended on it) Patience Jonathan  are the perfect couple - two underacheiving dullards - i weep for our nation.
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by manny4life(m): 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2011
cap28:

to be honest they suit each other -show me a man's wife and i will tell you who he is - "witch doctor" Goodluck Jonathan and "Dame" (i couldnt string a grammatical sentence in english together even if my life depended on it) Patience Jonathan are the perfect couple - two underacheiving dullards - i weep for our nation.

Weep? Weep is far too much, I suggest praying rather than weeping, lol cry cry cry

You are right; perfect couple of two underacheiving mofos,

Nigerian mentality; if he can perform, English is no problem. When English suck as s/h/i/t, how u suppose to interact so you can achieve? That's how when Jonathan address the World Business Leaders in Switzerland, the English would begin flying everywhere, you tell me how they are supposed to look at him for a country whose primary language is English. It's best Mrs. Jonathan speaks in her language and have an interpreter translate in English that way we don't have to scratch our head.
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by debosky(m): 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2011
Mr.Bones:

She can speak Swahili for all i care but she ought to know that the lingual franca of Nigeria is English, and as the first lady she should be fluent or resign period   angry angry.

How can she resign if she wasn't elected?

Or are you suggesting that GEJ marry an English Language fluent second wife and make her first lady? grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by manny4life(m): 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2011
debosky:

How can she resign if she wasn't elected?

Or are you suggesting that GEJ marry an English Language fluent second wife and make her first lady? grin

Resign from First Lady office ; when Nigerians voted President Jonathan, their wives indirectly assumed office of the First lady by law. So if she steps down as FL, then Jonathan can bring up someone up to par grin cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by tpiah2: 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2011

Sacré bleu! French to force children to learn English from the age of THREE, if President Sarkozy gets his way

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1351899/French-force-children-learn-English-age-THREE-President-Sarkozy-gets-way.html
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by Gnexplore: 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2011
Well she have brush up her reading skills

or she might loose her place (100%) to Bianca Ojukwu
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by fstranger1: 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2011
^^^^

What about you?

What would you do?
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by tpiah2: 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2011
Gnexplore:

Well she have brush up her reading skills

or she might loose her place (100%) to Bianca Ojukwu

that lady is still somebody's wife, not so?
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by kosoro: 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2011
Some Nigerians won't stop surprising me. They leave substance and chase after shadows. Instead of discussing the project she's talking about in the video, they expend disproportionate amount of energy discussing how she reads. Must everyone read fast? That's her style and let it be. After all, she communicates and that's all that matters! Assess her on the basis of her actions, not words. Mind you, her being the First Lady was not her choice. If you were talking about an appointed Minister of Information, that might be different. This is just another in a string of frivolous criticisms some Nigerians indulge in.
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by fstranger1: 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2011
tpiah*:

that lady is still somebody's wife, not so?

The president is the husband to all females residing within his domain, No?
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by bkbabe97y(m): 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2011
kosoro:

Some Nigerians won't stop surprising me. They leave substance and chase after shadows. Instead of discussing the project she's talking about in the video, they expend disproportionate amount of energy discussing how she reads. Must everyone read fast? That's her style and let it be. After all, she communicates and that's all that matters! Assess her on the basis of her actions, not words. Mind you, her being the First Lady was not her choice. If you were talking about an appointed Minister of Information, that might be different. This is just another in a string of frivolous criticisms some Nigerians indulge in.

Maybe u need to stfu, or, barring that, hop in the middle of a busy highway. . . . . .

Fool, what was understandable about all that rubbish she was spitting?
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by tpiah2: 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2011
fstranger1:

is that his job description?

see road:

Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by manny4life(m): 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2011
kosoro:

Seriously, you need to beat it; how can you focus energy on something that you can even put together? I don’t know about you, but if someone like her is giving a speech without coordination, it’s kinda hard to focus. The first step in a speech delivery is to wow your audience, as soon as you can take over your audience, then they would have the time to listen more your material than what you have to say. I don’t know how common it is, but here if someone is giving a speech as awful as that, take it disrespectful, I walk out. It happens but on rare cases, I’ve done it so I know first hand what I’m talking about. As for being first lady or not is BS, like total BS. If she doesn’t want to be first lady, she knows what to do; however, if she chooses to stand and speak in public, then she needs to brush up so people would take her seriously. In addition, she has an option to also stay at home at home and be a housewife, ain’t nothing wrong with that.
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by debosky(m): 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2011
fstranger1:

Na wa oh. . . .All men with wives working in Aso Rock beware. grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by kosoro: 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2011
manny4life:

Seriously, you need to beat it; how can you focus energy on something that you can even put together? I don’t know about you, but if someone like her is giving a speech without coordination, it’s kinda hard to focus. The first step in a speech delivery is to wow your audience, as soon as you can take over your audience, then they would have the time to listen more your material than what you have to say. I don’t know how common it is, but here if someone is giving a speech as awful as that, take it disrespectful, I walk out. It happens but on rare cases, I’ve done it so I know first hand what I’m talking about. As for being first lady or not is BS, like total BS. If she doesn’t want to be first lady, she knows what to do; however, if she chooses to stand and speak in public, then she needs to brush up so people would take her seriously. In addition, she has an option to also stay at home at home and be a housewife, ain’t nothing wrong with that.

Well, I advocate continuous improvement in anything one does. Having said that, you don't have to be an orator to be an achiever. What if she had to read in her mother tongue and have it interpreted? Would you crucify her for that? Is that not the case with many Heads of State who can't speak English? I'd rather focus on what she's talking about.
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by olaolabiy: 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2011
fstranger1:

grin grin.Nah case u be. LOL
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by manny4life(m): 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2011
kosoro:

Well, I advocate continuous improvement in anything one does. Having said that, you don't have to be an orator to be an achiever. What if she had to read in her mother tongue and have it interpreted? Would you crucify her for that? Is that not the case with many Heads of State who can't speak English? I'd rather focus on what she's talking about.

Who's talking about being an orator, you just don't get it do u?  We are asking her to communicate very well perhaps no expert level but basic level.
Re: Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech by kosoro: 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2011
manny4life:

Who's talking about being an orator, you just don't get it do u?  We are asking her to communicate very well perhaps no expert level but basic level.

Well, to you, she may not be communicating. To me, she does - clearly. Case closed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) / Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police / Lagos, Rivers Begin VAT Collection, FG, North Disagree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.