Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! (1469 Views)

Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days / Enough Of Fulani Domination In Ilorin – Kasumu, Afonja Union President-general / Nigerian Woman Attacks Buhari's Integrity (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! by BigBabyJesus: 11:25am On Jun 18, 2020
[s]
MetaPhysical:

Fool, looking for cheap promotion. You want your thread to trend but its dead weight!

Read that link i gave you and be better educated and stop mockery of those better advanced than you.
[/s]

So a brown food item like Amala is representative of black people?

You are dense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! by Asgard13: 12:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
[s][/s]

So a brown food item like Amala is representative of black people?

You are dense.

Bros... just Dey tag me..

Bayerebe’s are woke grin

I Dey run enter them carelessly

Nigerians know Bayerebe and tribalism are 5/6....

I love you thread

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! by Nnukwueze: 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
Leftists are mentally disturbed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! by proeast(m): 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

I was at the forefront attacking that adulterous afonjess from the minute she was appointed

She had no business being made finance minister as she is not an economist but a mere accountant.

We all know how she got her appointment because she was warming the bed of one afonja APC big whig

She was a disgrace and has since been disgraced to silence.

Her chapter don close.

It is this useless one that may one day find her way back to Nigeria and be appointed by Tinubu into one capacity and Afonjas will not let us rest.

She needs to be exposed as the mentally unstable idiot that she is before afonjas try shoving her down our throats just as they did Kemi.

Biko, umu nnem, unu jiri nwayo n'agwo ndi Yoruba Ara. Anyi n'akuzi ha nkpori n'eleghi anya n'azu grin grin

Oge n'adighi anya, nke iberibe ahu ana akpo Mynd44 ga abia wepu ihe ndia anyi dere n'ebea.
Re: In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! by BigBabyJesus: 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! by OruExpress: 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

Why?

Her foolishness is being celebrated on UK and US twitter.

meanwhile yours is not even celebrated in you father's village
Re: In The Spirit Of Wokeness, Afonja Woman Attacks Coco Pops For Being Racist! by BigBabyJesus: 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
[s]
OruExpress:

meanwhile yours is not even celebrated in you father's village
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo 2020: Unity Forum, Groups Give Oke N22.5m / Nigerians Dig Out Photo Of Deputy Gov Of Edo, Presenting Best Tailor Award To Os / Kanu Blows Hot As FG Plans To Flag Off $2.8 Billion AKK Gas Pipelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.