Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters (19081 Views)

2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku / Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups / Killer Herdsmen: "Defend South-West" - Yoruba Koya Movement Tell Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters by whytediamond(m): 11:32am On Jun 18, 2020
Z
Re: Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters by LexngtonSteele: 11:34am On Jun 18, 2020
They can't defend themselves nah.

They have pledged to the Islamic Caliphate.

They have promised the lands for RUGA.
Re: Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 18, 2020
Ghc
Re: Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters by DenreleDave(m): 11:38am On Jun 18, 2020
B4 nko
Re: Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters by Chuksmonika(m): 11:38am On Jun 18, 2020
our great leader Maxi Nnamdi Kanu don talk an before, Nigeria is already finished, divide this failed state now to save humanity, without restructuring, we can never be one Nigeria, Biafraexit,
Re: Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters by Maxymilliano(m): 11:38am On Jun 18, 2020
Whoever is still waiting or expecting Buhari to provide security need to have his or her head examined
Re: Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters by j1mmy: 11:38am On Jun 18, 2020
Story Story, how many times did they say "Defend Yourselves", "our backs are on the wall", "take action"...they never do anything and a half dozen Herdsmen can terrorize a whole community until the Governor bribes them to stop!

Even Ojukwu began a war and ran away before fight start
Re: Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters by Dpharisee: 11:41am On Jun 18, 2020
This is an open declaration of war against bandits. We are waiting for our kinsmen to tell us the kind of weapons they will require for this mission. Enough of the nonsense.
Igbos in diaspora be prepared to send the needed resources, talk to people at home.
We can no longer wait for FG to defend our land
Re: Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters by obailala(m): 11:43am On Jun 18, 2020
One filthy idiot would soon call for the arrest of the person who made this statement.
Re: Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters by Icetech: 11:44am On Jun 18, 2020
If every tribe can be like Mbaise people..... Sink their cows as a warning!
Re: Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters by Supan(m): 11:44am On Jun 18, 2020
BlowYourMind:
When last did you hear of fulani killing in the south west , the effect of a threat of a blow is something more effective than the blow, keep your hatred to yourself or direct it to inconsequential South East governors

What you hear is limited to what the media finally lets out. We all know the constant battle to maintain media silence on the herdsmen issue.

Arimogija is still occupied by Fulani herdsmen. Same with other communities that even have Fulani vigilante and illegal miners.

They are holding you all by the balls.

Well, if denying your torments makes you happy, goodluck.

Let Tinubu keep looking for the cows.
Re: Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 18, 2020
I have been defending myself since 2005... anything that moves suspiciously near me or my family will be hacked down without thinking twice.

Nonsense country.
Re: Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters by DenreleDave(m): 11:46am On Jun 18, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
FTC!!
I've said this before, with the sorry state of security in nigeria, its all man for himself,
But our governors can collectively come together and create an amotekun-like security outfit here in the south south and south east...
We must not allow these beasts of no nation to take us unawares.
The time to fight is now!

Beast of no. Nation gringrin
Re: Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters by Blackdisciple(m): 11:48am On Jun 18, 2020
meavox:

THIS MESSAGE FROM OHANAEZE IS NOT JUST FOR IGBO oooo.... It is also for SS, SW, and MB because we too are being killed while we quietly farm our lands to produce food for our people and the nation.

We can't continue this way.

Nairaland keeps on removing my posts that support SE and SS. So if you want to see the shape of what SE and SS together as Lower Niger Bloc can look like go to Orient Harmony facebook page. Here's the link:
Orient Harmony
https://web.facebook.com/OrientHarmonySESS/

Yes Yes....

u have said it

that's the only thing as it is now
Re: Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 11:48am On Jun 18, 2020
BadRadio:
I have been defending myself since 2005... anything that moves suspiciously near me or my family will be hacked down without thinking twice.

Nonsense country.

You wan carry machete for gun fight? E go over you o
Re: Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters by roladex(f): 11:49am On Jun 18, 2020
Things r happening
Re: Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:49am On Jun 18, 2020
South east Igbos need to man up.
Re: Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters by jneutron4000: 11:50am On Jun 18, 2020
meavox:

SOURCE:
http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/18/herdsmen-defend-yourselves-ohanaeze-tells-igbo

As a Yoruba man i support this 100% but the coward Ipob are forming warriors online and abusing anyone and everyone, they actually spend more time online forming badman than defending their people.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 18, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:

You wan carry machete for gun fight? E go over you o
u no know how e dey go na grin
Re: Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 18, 2020
WATCH THEM, THEY WILL CONVERGE HERE SOON BECAUSE IGBOS ARE MENTIONED.
Re: Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 11:51am On Jun 18, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
South east Igbos need to man up.

Any other Igbo dey again?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 18, 2020
Charmingrascal:
"Defend yourself"
"Defend yourself"

That phrase has been over used and overrated.

"Defend yourself" should be practical and not just oratory and paper work.
grin grin grin grin.

The pictorial illustration says it all. It's that simple.

BTW.. I'm here, just to read comments
Re: Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters by Bendeco2020: 11:52am On Jun 18, 2020
Some of my Igbo brothers attacking Ohaneze ndigbo, I don't even know what is you guys problem.

They have said all they supposed to say.... were you expecting them to tell Igbos that weapons will be bought. sometimes you guys have problem in comprehending msg.

Some yorubas are here saying trash as if there region is safe from herdsmen attack than Igbo land...

People that Fulani is currently occupying there territory (Kwara state) even get mouth to talk.
Re: Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 11:52am On Jun 18, 2020
BadRadio:
u no know how e dey go na grin

Unless say you go meet this baba make e run jazz for you o

Re: Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 18, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:

Unless say you go meet this baba make e run jazz for you o
I have no business with any babe oooo !
Re: Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters by Justiceleague1: 11:54am On Jun 18, 2020
Sammy07:

Must you quote the whole post?
can't you make your point without quoting everything?

Modified.
you've editited it.

And you have said absolutely nothing

grin grin grin

Me I said something ogrin
Re: Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:55am On Jun 18, 2020
[s]
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:

Any other Igbo dey again?
[/s] I don't answer useless question from a Yoruba man whose land in kwara state has been taken by Fulani people cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Moves To Sell Power Generating Companies, Invites Bids / Rivers APC Adopts Tonye Cole As 2023 Consensus Guber Candidate / Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.