Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Tipper Crushes 2 To Death In Anambra, Injures 6 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tipper Crushes 2 To Death In Anambra, Injures 6 (24812 Views)

Tipper Crushes Father Of 30 Children To Death In Kogi (Graphic) / Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tipper Crushes 2 To Death In Anambra, Injures 6 by Brizzydelphine: 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
Painful
Re: Tipper Crushes 2 To Death In Anambra, Injures 6 by kolade560: 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
biafuro again??
Re: Tipper Crushes 2 To Death In Anambra, Injures 6 by Popularity(m): 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
'Tipper crushed people and una still want to postmortem examination" to know if they were killed by something else right?
Re: Tipper Crushes 2 To Death In Anambra, Injures 6 by 3Ceagle(m): 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
The incidence of truck accident in Anambra is alarming. The state government should increase truck inspection for road worthiness and also the sanity of the drivers. The most painful thing about these accidents is that they could be avoided. RIP to the dead
Re: Tipper Crushes 2 To Death In Anambra, Injures 6 by David525: 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
see below
Re: Tipper Crushes 2 To Death In Anambra, Injures 6 by Victorcwu(m): 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
Mpanyi:
Tipper drivers! The most reckless. I learned they have slush fund in Anambra for cases like this.

Yes they do. 150K for any dead victim. One bus driver in Onitsha told me that they boast of how many number of people they have killed among themselves. That is the most devilish thing about them he said.

1 Like

Re: Tipper Crushes 2 To Death In Anambra, Injures 6 by bigcasava1(m): 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
ArisingStorm:
To be a Nigerian living in Nigeria and not yet dead is a big blessing. Safety in Nigeria is zero.
am telling you
Re: Tipper Crushes 2 To Death In Anambra, Injures 6 by Kobicove(m): 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
Needless loss of lives... angry

The Anambra State government should ensure mandatory testing of all trucks to ensure their brakes are functional
Re: Tipper Crushes 2 To Death In Anambra, Injures 6 by Chadotik: 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
Tunex252:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/tipper-crushes-2-to-death-injures-6-in-anambra.html

The driver of the tipper is a 72 year old man. He owns the tipper. The tipper actually failed break, after he got the truck from the mechanic who serviced the brake. The man has health conditions too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tipper Crushes 2 To Death In Anambra, Injures 6 by SVC6000: 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
upper iweka ......
yearly demonic seasonal festival ..... Always human blood....
Re: Tipper Crushes 2 To Death In Anambra, Injures 6 by Montaque(m): 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
That spot - Nitel junction has claimed many lives. Even my neighbour lost her life from an accident on that spot. RIP to the dead
Re: Tipper Crushes 2 To Death In Anambra, Injures 6 by holicupp(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
this is saddening las las we go dey alright
Re: Tipper Crushes 2 To Death In Anambra, Injures 6 by tradetips: 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
Jesus
Re: Tipper Crushes 2 To Death In Anambra, Injures 6 by Kenny9857(m): 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
Samfloxin:
I no dey follow tipper drag road cos there is something I notice among tipper drivers...they are very reckless both physically and spiritually
Are they dragging road with tipper ?
Re: Tipper Crushes 2 To Death In Anambra, Injures 6 by bizzibodi(m): 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
The way they drives as if they use their legs to break on the ground .
Re: Tipper Crushes 2 To Death In Anambra, Injures 6 by Vijon(m): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
Lost a very good friend to this particular accident. RIP Mr John

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria / I Am Considering Japa For The First Time In My Life. The Hardship Is Unbearable / LASTMA Officials Fixing Bad Portions Of A Road In Lagos (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.