Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,367 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:15 PM

What Happens To Local Stale Bread That Never Reach The Consumer? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Happens To Local Stale Bread That Never Reach The Consumer? (378 Views)

B2B E-commerce Platforms And The Consumer Goods Distribution Value Chain / What Happens To My Money If I'm Robbed In A Bank While Waiting To Deposit? / Customer Is Still King - The Rights Of The Consumer In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To Local Stale Bread That Never Reach The Consumer? by Blackmiserable(m): 10:42am On Jun 18, 2020
Local bread is so undesirable after 3 days. I would rather eat nothing than that.

Okay, they get returned to the bread manufacturers who then eat them? No. I don't think so.

I would be weary of eating bread that is made fresh again.
Re: What Happens To Local Stale Bread That Never Reach The Consumer? by longetivity(m): 10:58am On Jun 18, 2020
they will sell it aanother day
Re: What Happens To Local Stale Bread That Never Reach The Consumer? by Mcreloaded(m): 11:05am On Jun 18, 2020
Lots of animal farmers are lined up and ready to buy the left overs.
They use the left over. Read to feed fishes, pigs etc.
Hope your question is answered.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Local Stale Bread That Never Reach The Consumer? by Blackmiserable(m): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
Mcreloaded:
Lots of animal farmers are lined up and ready to buy the left overs.
They use the left over. Read to feed fishes, pigs etc.
Hope your question is answered.

Good answer. So the breads aren't made fresh again for local consumption? Like, how a microwave reheats food?
Re: What Happens To Local Stale Bread That Never Reach The Consumer? by Blackmiserable(m): 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
longetivity:
they will sell it aanother day

You didn't read what I wrote up there.
Re: What Happens To Local Stale Bread That Never Reach The Consumer? by Mcreloaded(m): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Good answer. So the breads aren't made fresh again for local consumption? Like, how a microwave reheats food?

Of course not.
When noodles for example is expired the farmers buy them also etc.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Earn Between N5,000 To N100,000 Per Car Sold Through You / Electric Four-wheeled Scooter full option For Sale At Very Affordable Rates Pix / How Partial Lockdown In Lagos Affected My Market Runs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.