Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Ronaldo Branded Most Selfish Footballer After Not Taking Penalty In Napoli Game - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Branded Most Selfish Footballer After Not Taking Penalty In Napoli Game (74209 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) / Fans Excited As Osimhen Dribbles Gattuso In Napoli's Training (Photos) / Arsenal Goalkeeper Ospina Collapses During Napoli Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Branded Most Selfish Footballer After Not Taking Penalty In Napoli Game by Lamasta(m): 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
pquaver:

The point is before Eder and Bernardo. Ronaldo won nothing in Portugal and that is a fact.. What happened in 2004 is not Messi business but he was a feeder team player and has not made his debut for Argentina.else you have indirectly ended the argument cos if you bring Argentina as a whole that means Messi has 2 world cups and many Copa America title while Ronaldo has only two.. If you wanna go direction then I wish you luck.
Imagine where you go again between Eder, Bernado and Ronaldo who has contributed much to the Portuguese success?
Re: Ronaldo Branded Most Selfish Footballer After Not Taking Penalty In Napoli Game by izzyboi(m): 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
revilomichaels:

Guy! I tire for Sarri.
How can a team like that be losing anyhow. It means one thing, their coach doesn’t know how to use them. They need klopp in their team oh
True talk
Re: Ronaldo Branded Most Selfish Footballer After Not Taking Penalty In Napoli Game by Temysteve(m): 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
paulolee:
crazy banters meen...but they are kinda right shaa...its funny how the cr7 fans that was once singing new challenge are now shifting the blame to sarri the coach forgetting that sarri is technically miles ahead of zidane that did wonders in madrid and also better than gattuso that failed in mailan and was dumped and sill lead napoli to win juve...the earlier u realize dt football is more of a team work and a bit of luck is needed....the better for u guys...all i saw yesterday was a bad day in office for juve, Napoli looked more hungry and determined for that cup and congrats to the best team...
Sarri is the most clueless coach have ever seen, he has been coaching for the past 20yrs without trophy until last season when those Chelsea boiz decided to win the Europa League on their own, so don't compare him to zizu @ll. Mind you, he coached Napoli for 4years without trophy, Gattuso handled the team and deliver trophy in his first season. He started coaching just 3yrs ago, Milan was his first club as a manager so not every manager had it good in there first experience as a coach.
Re: Ronaldo Branded Most Selfish Footballer After Not Taking Penalty In Napoli Game by Temysteve(m): 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
English FA is trying to start what they can not finish...................... From writing an inscription of "black lives matter" (a political inscription of a far left U.S Democrat) at the back of players jersey to forcing all players to take a knee (a political symbol), ..... According to FIFA law, political symbol and messages no matter how good it is should never be mixed with football, neither should any political message nor symbol be written on players jersey, that football belongs to all irrespective of your side of opinion.

It would have been better for English FA to used "say no to racism" than for them to use "black lives matter" (a political message) in premier league,....... Infact it would have been so perfect if the NHS was written in place of "black lives matter" in order to pay tribute to doctors who are currently at the Frontline saving lives of others and losing their own lives .............. Also it would have been much better for them to say that taking a knee should be optional rather than being compulsory for all players............. mixing football with politics is a very dangerous acts.............. infact FA should immidiately apologize for banning the use of poppy (a figure that seeks to honour world war 2 fallen hero soldiers) on players jerseys, because it is also for a noble cause ............................................. I wouldn't be surprised if players from now henceforth start to displays political figures and messages about various oppressive regime and evil act committed by their various government in their singlet and displaying them during matches (they will be justified in doing so, because it is also about a noble cause of freedom)......... I hope this will not bring about double standard, since political freedom messages can be express, I believe that no one should be denied freedom of expressing his own freedom political message.
And forcing everyone to kneel irrespective of their opinion is bad for a global fundamental human rights of freedom of taught and expression................... Football is a game for all (whether white, black, brown, purple etc) and the message displayed should be inclusive to all races,... Not pitting one race against another.............. AS FOR ME, "all lives matter"
Bobo keep kwayet jor, even FIFA endorsed it so what is your problem. Besides, why ranting here, why don't you go to UK and tell dem. don't lemme vex for you o
Re: Ronaldo Branded Most Selfish Footballer After Not Taking Penalty In Napoli Game by Temysteve(m): 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
jaxxy:
Most strikers can be selfish at times. What is more important is their scoring percentage. Ronaldo has a 99.9% cool

GOAT cool
Which means 0.1% cost dem the trophy, such is life..
Re: Ronaldo Branded Most Selfish Footballer After Not Taking Penalty In Napoli Game by paulolee(m): 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
Temysteve:
Sarri is the most clueless coach have ever seen, he has been coaching for the past 20yrs without trophy until last season when those Chelsea boiz decided to win the Europa League on their own, so don't compare him to zizu @ll. Mind you, he coached Napoli for 4years without trophy, Gattuso handled the team and deliver trophy in his first season. He started coaching just 3yrs ago, Milan was his first club as a manager so not every manager had it good in there first experience as a coach.
yeah...nice points but i still insist dt zizou is no match for sarri tactically...let me ask u...do u bliev is juve sign zizou on this same confused juve squad he would perform magic unlike sarri??
secondly are u sayin zizou can build an average looking napoli team, using flops like higuain and callejon to score 90+ points in that competitive seria leage??
Re: Ronaldo Branded Most Selfish Footballer After Not Taking Penalty In Napoli Game by pquaver(m): 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
Lamasta:

Imagine where you go again between Eder, Bernado and Ronaldo who has contributed much to the Portuguese success?

Ronaldo ofcourse in the long run but if you Ronaldo fans are hell bent on rubbishing Messi with stuff like he does nothing for Argentina and he is nothing without xavi and Iniesta and turn a blind to pure contributions and facts you do not expect us not to totally turn deaf and blind to his contributions and show you your own star in exactly the light you use for Messi.. After all no 1 person has the monopoly of madness you know..

As far as you guys keep doing what you doing trust me the other divide will follow suit.. Schön Aben.. Lass uns nicht darüber streiten.. Sie sind dafür bezahlt.. Have a lovely day bro. These men dey cash out jare.. I Wan join them.
Re: Ronaldo Branded Most Selfish Footballer After Not Taking Penalty In Napoli Game by Lamasta(m): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
pquaver:

Ronaldo ofcourse in the long run but if you Ronaldo fans are hell bent on rubbishing Messi with stuff like he does nothing for Argentina and he is nothing without xavi and Iniesta and turn a blind to pure contributions and facts you do not expect us not to totally turn deaf and blind to his contributions and show you your own star in exactly the light you use for Messi.. After all no 1 person has the monopoly of madness you know..

As far as you guys keep doing what you doing trust me the other divide will follow suit.. Schön Aben.. Lass uns nicht darüber streiten.. Sie sind dafür bezahlt.. Have a lovely day bro. These men dey cash out jare.. I Wan join them.
You try babe lets enjoy the game together

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Branded Most Selfish Footballer After Not Taking Penalty In Napoli Game by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
RealEzee:
lol now you need to change your weed supplier, that's not an achievement, no award for that, only cooked up by fanatics as yourself
It is an achievement! He is the best in all eras, VAR or non-VAR!

Let me give you another one:

The only Footballer in history to win the Riele best Sportsman award!! Messi became the best in all Sports(not only Football) in 2019!

Messi is the best ever!!! No other Footballer has ever gotten to the height of being the best in all Sports!!!
Re: Ronaldo Branded Most Selfish Footballer After Not Taking Penalty In Napoli Game by Icezikagu(m): 10:05am On Jun 20, 2020
wink cheesy Please try to verify any information b4 u ignorantly post rubbish.. Ronaldo was d last man to have taken d juve's penalties but it didnt get to his turn again
Re: Ronaldo Branded Most Selfish Footballer After Not Taking Penalty In Napoli Game by Xpress24(m): 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
tesppidd:
He doesn't need to.

We all get to see him on TV.

Anybody who claims not to see that Ronaldo always wants to go last so that he will pull his shirt and other team mates will jump on him is a LIAR.

grin
Hate won't kill you
Re: Ronaldo Branded Most Selfish Footballer After Not Taking Penalty In Napoli Game by Excel70: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Jarus:
Not his fan, but I wont blame him for this.

In most cases, the best penalty takers take last.

It doesn’t have anything to do with narcissism.
Hi Mr Jarus you once used the 2004/2005 honda civic.what was your experience in terms of how rugged,reliability and ease of maintenance.
Re: Ronaldo Branded Most Selfish Footballer After Not Taking Penalty In Napoli Game by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
Excel70:

Hi Mr Jarus you once used the 2004/2005 honda civic.what was your experience in terms of how rugged,reliability and ease of maintenance.

I enjoyed it. Cheap to maintain, rugged, almost any mechanic can work on it etc.
Re: Ronaldo Branded Most Selfish Footballer After Not Taking Penalty In Napoli Game by Akuruoulo(m): 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
Scout60:

but if juventus were to play last and win the cup he will take the penalty? Then remove his jersey as the man of the match

Cristiano has taken Soo much first kick at the penalty shootouts
Re: Ronaldo Branded Most Selfish Footballer After Not Taking Penalty In Napoli Game by Akuruoulo(m): 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
Scout60:

but if juventus were to play last and win the cup he will take the penalty? Then remove his jersey as the man of the match

Cristiano has taken Soo much first kick at the penalty shootouts

And scoring the last penalty doesn't automatically give u the man of the match

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Machester United Celebrates Corper Who Saved Female Corper At Election In Rivers / Mourinho Gives Marcos Rojo Banana During A Match (Photos) / Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.