Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,811 members, 7,802,613 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. (61329 Views)

Another Reason I Will Leave Religion / Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for / If You Depend On Religion, It Will Fail You. (see How) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by Tomiwa69(m): 9:31am On Jun 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
lol you're Awesome just know that ♥️♥️
Yahoo man don dey waka Commot ni

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by TheSourcerer: 9:37am On Jun 19, 2020
Tomiwa69:

lol you go wait ? See as we dey bash him name and image upandan

4 Likes

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by TheSourcerer: 9:37am On Jun 19, 2020
Tomiwa69:

working from home , no wonder nobody see am during the pandemic , he was chained to his cross at home. Shame

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by Myer(m): 9:38am On Jun 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Leave Religion bro but embrace a relationship with JESUS CHRIST! That's what matters!

JESUS CHRIST is all you need in this life and in eternity!

Are you ignorant or just plane stupid?
Is embracing a relationship with Jesus Christ not a religion?

Religion: the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

With the number of Christians we have, what has it done to help Nigeria?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by Missyajoke(f): 10:20am On Jun 19, 2020
hahn:

You should work on your comprehension skills

Good day

2 Likes

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by charleff512(m): 11:02am On Jun 19, 2020
coputa:
If you goes to church,then you 're religious.you 're God,he created you in his own image.
Christianity is a lifestyle not a religion.Na you and God get relationship.That's all

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by GOFRONT(m): 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
Congrats on your Freedom.....

With all the churches and Mosques littered all over our streets, Evil has continued to prevail....

Religion......Truely the Opium of Nigerians..

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by Gulperkay: 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by DontBullshitMe: 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
Religion is NOT lack of common sense.

That part is wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by Farki: 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
Good that you have seen just how ridiculous this all is. wink

7 Likes

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by Kennydoc(m): 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
omoiyamayor:
A white man is living his heaven on earth and tells blackman to wait to die before going to heaven. We are brainwashed.

I pray you have an opportunity to live in a western world someday, so that you'll understand the fallacy in this statement of yours.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by whitebeard(m): 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ok then bye bye...
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by fyneboi79(m): 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Kenplay:
With my personal Experience, Observation and inner conviction, I think I dont want to be part of any religion again. This thing is truely an opium of illusion meant for people who cant take their destiny in their hands and for a sheeple masses.

Despite withdrawing from religion I found myself even having a better moral compass which I cant explain. We are throwing away common sense, hardwork and universal principles to leave in illusion. At the end of my observation I have come to the conclusion that its what you do for yourself that counts more.

When I see poor people dying of hungry in a country which have the capacity to be the global industrial hub I know we have throw away common sense, Nigeria biggest investment to South Africa is Religious buildings (Church) while here in Nigeria the South Africans brought us MTN, DSTV, SHOP RITE e.t.c which employs thousands of people and gives profit to our Investors inventing in the stocks and shares of those companies I realise religion is lack of common sense.

No amount of religion can make you succesful without application of common sense.
No amount of religion can make your marriage succesful without application of common sense and consideration for your partner.
No amount of religion can a nation grow and prosper without application of common sense, productivity and good policies.

At the end of it I think am leaving religion, its not worth it. Even uprightness and moral comes from a person inner conviction and not because of religion.

Welcome to progress.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by whitebeard(m): 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Religion is NOT lack of common sense.

That part is wrong.
u dey mind all them...if u ask them which church are u going to...it that indaboski church they attend oh...and they call it church
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by HitSong: 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Leave Religion bro but embrace a relationship with JESUS CHRIST! That's what matters!

JESUS CHRIST is all you need in this life and in eternity!
I pity your senselessness...

You suck!

More reason why you've remained in the same position...

what a shame!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by ContractKiller: 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
Your love of the Father is expressed by accepting the Son.

YorubaKinging:
Please sir , I would like If you stop repeating same words,
And start explaining what it means

How do you accept Jesus ?

Is it by mouth and confession?

Did Jesus not come to preach about loving the Father who sent him?

And doing his commandments?

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by TheSourcerer: 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
Fp So exited this got to FP
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
I left religion and the idea of God 6yrs ago.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by nanizle(m): 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
Kenplay:
With my personal Experience, Observation and inner conviction, I think I dont want to be part of any religion again. This thing is truely an opium of illusion meant for people who cant take their destiny in their hands and for a sheeple masses.

At the end of it I think am leaving religion, its not worth it. Even uprightness and moral comes from a person inner conviction and not because of religion.

Congrats man! You have successfully freed yourself from mental bondage/slavery.

But don't get it wrong, religion is highly beneficial... Highly beneficial only to the leaders incharge of the purse!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by bmdmixer: 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
Kenplay:

Despite withdrawing from religion I found myself even having a better moral compass which I cant explain. We are throwing away common sense, hardwork and universal principles to leave in illusion. At the end of my observation I have come to the conclusion that its what you do for yourself that counts more.

When I see poor people dying of hungry in a country which have the capacity to be the global industrial hub I know we have throw away common sense, Nigeria biggest investment to South Africa is Religious buildings (Church) while here in Nigeria the South Africans brought us MTN, DSTV, SHOP RITE e.t.c which employs thousands of people and gives profit to our Investors inventing in the stocks and shares of those companies I realise religion is lack of common sense.

No amount of religion can make you succesful without application of common sense.
No amount of religion can make your marriage succesful without application of common sense and consideration for your partner.
No amount of religion can a nation grow and prosper without application of common sense, productivity and good policies.

ur relationship with ur God matters just btw u forget bout who say wat or do wat or wen

1 Like

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by Dadaboy: 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
You did well

5 Likes

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by Dominatrix(f): 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
Way to go buddy. smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by yusufu16: 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
Kenplay:

We

totally agree with you. I have not gone to any church sef for the past 3 years. I have fuly discovered my self.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by Righteousness89(m): 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
HitSong:

You suck!

what a shame!

Beloved! Stop this unnecessary hate! You are hitting and hurting yourself!

If knowing JESUS is a SHAME! My Beloved, Give me More SHAME

8 Likes

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by gabe: 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
Kenplay:

best decision you ever made. Welcome to the real world

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
OK bye. Why are you even telling you? You are looking for supporters abi. Mtcheeew
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by Chuukwudi(m): 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
Welcome bro! I observed the whole scam since 2012. I almost became a priest. Being dead deep into religion, It took me years to pull out in 2017.

Since then... It's pure joy all through.

I came across the Grail Message and it has been my guiding light.

It is not a religion. It will help many of you here if you want.
If you don't want, just keep quiet. We all must tow our own path ourselves.

7 Likes

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
HitSong:

You suck!

what a shame!
THAT GUY IS REALLY A SENSELESS BASTARD,

AND ALSO A SENSELESS HYPOCRITE.
I DETEST PEOPLE LIKE HIM
RIGHTEOUSNESS FOOL

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by CrestMan: 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
@OP, Christianity is NOT A RELIGION! Christianity is the pulsating life of God in a man. Christianity is having a vital relationship with Jesus!

So, it's okay to leave religion and embrace Christianity!

4 Likes

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by LordReed(m): 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
TheSourcerer:
lol you go wait ? See as we dey bash him name and image upandan

BTW your name reminds me of Terry Pratchett's book Sourcery. Have you read it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by engrjacuzzi: 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ecclesiastes 12: 13; after all this, there is only one thing to say: Have reverence for God, and obey his commands, because this is all that we were created for.
Finally, God is going to judge everything we do, whether good or bad, even things done in secret.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

20 Years Later: How Bishop Benson Idahosa Really Died / Anambra Church Where The Living And The Dead Worship Together (pic) / New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.