Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. (61394 Views)

Another Reason I Will Leave Religion / Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for / If You Depend On Religion, It Will Fail You. (see How) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by TheSourcerer: 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
Forty thousand People and counting have seen this Yay! Yay! You don't have to give birth to your children as christains or Muslims ♥️♥️
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by whitebeard(m): 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
tunjijones:

The answer is not there.

Well my own question is " who are the people of nod" where did they come from since God only created Adam and Eve.

God put a mark on Cain so that if anybody sees him they will not kill him. Who are these pple the bible is talking abt. Where did they come from. Where there pple habiting the earth bfor Adam and Eve?
ask Google guy...did u even read what is posted in that link...cause it pretty much answered the question to me
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by whitebeard(m): 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
FuckTheWorld:

Reason your confused brain first.
says the mf what a Monica "FuckTheWorld". U be mumu guy
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by tunjijones(m): 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
whitebeard:
ask Google guy...did u even read what is posted in that link...cause it pretty much answered the question to me

Yes I read the hogwash that was written there. And am sure you know that it didnt answer the question.

Have asked this same question in church several times and nobody seem to have a direct answer they just beat around the bush just like ur write up.
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by joe4christ(m): 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
Kenplay:
With my personal Experience, Observation and inner conviction, I think I dont want to be part of any religion again. This thing is truely an opium of illusion meant for people who cant take their destiny in their hands and for a sheeple masses.

Despite withdrawing from religion I found myself even having a better moral compass which I cant explain. We are throwing away common sense, hardwork and universal principles to leave in illusion. At the end of my observation I have come to the conclusion that its what you do for yourself that counts more.

When I see poor people dying of hungry in a country which have the capacity to be the global industrial hub I know we have throw away common sense, Nigeria biggest investment to South Africa is Religious buildings (Church) while here in Nigeria the South Africans brought us MTN, DSTV, SHOP RITE e.t.c which employs thousands of people and gives profit to our Investors inventing in the stocks and shares of those companies I realise religion is lack of common sense.

No amount of religion can make you succesful without application of common sense.
No amount of religion can make your marriage succesful without application of common sense and consideration for your partner.
No amount of religion can a nation grow and prosper without application of common sense, productivity and good policies.

At the end of it I think am leaving religion, its not worth it. Even uprightness and moral comes from a person inner conviction and not because of religion.

Now you have just begun to truly live. Congratulations...
Luckily you have successfully emancipated yourself from mental slavery like I did something years back. Hope you don't get threatened with hell fire Bullsh!ts and fall back to that trap. That's the weapon they use to trap their victims from escaping.

Truth is, religion is not for everyone. Religion might actually be okay for some who requires it to put them in check. But for some of us, it just cannot accommodate our logical mind. The energy is too powerful to be incubated by indoctrinations and belief systems!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by Candyness(f): 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Stopeeet! Have you forgotten that I know you outside of this forum? undecided

Boo fix your make up. Y'all ain't all that. Y'all have no man, do ya
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
Candyness:

Boo fix your make up. Y'all ain't all that. Y'all have no man, do ya

Who be this one? sad
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by Candyness(f): 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Who be this one? sad

English y'all. You can't read? Boo am trying to help: fix your face and make up boo
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by OKEMKPI: 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
If I were u,I will leave this planet
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by eghwubarefaith1: 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2020
You don't need religion. You need a personal relationship with the father. Look for a Bible believing church.

1 Like

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by sonmvayina(m): 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2020
tunjijones:

Is that the answer to the question I asked?

Yes,... Figure it out..

It is like saying "once upon a time, a man had two sons.. One day the eldest got married to a beautiful woman....
And your asking where did the beautiful woman come from, since it is just the man and his two sons....
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
whitebeard:
says the mf what a Monica "FuckTheWorld". U be mumu guy
Really?
You must be mistaken me for your father...
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by tunjijones(m): 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
sonmvayina:

Yes,... Figure it out..

It is like saying "once upon a time, a man had two sons.. One day the eldest got married to a beautiful woman....
And your asking where did the beautiful woman come from, since it is just the man and his two sons....

Guy am done with u. U are beginning to irritate me.
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by Jsaviour(f): 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
Leave religion and it's bondage/man made doctrines and embrace spirituality and you would be glad you did.

We are spiritual beings having human experience not the other way round.

Man started having issues when religion introduced the God on the outside who men run Helter skelter to seek thereby risk being manipulated by men.

The God you seek is within you. You are the God

It is a journey to connecting with who you originally are- spiritual being with the fullness of God in you.

This is the true gospel

1 Like

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by sonmvayina(m): 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
tunjijones:

Guy am done with u. U are beginning to irritate me.

Says the olodo, who wants to be relevant..
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by nathdim: 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
akint67:
i pray you will have an encounter that will make you know how it looks like.
you that is forming holy of holies can't you give us a sneek peek
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by Elgaxton(m): 10:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I left religion in 2018. I don't believe in all these religious dogmas and beliefs anymore.

But I know there is a supernatural being behind this world and I believe in him.

His name is Jesus Christ.
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by sonmvayina(m): 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
Jsaviour:
Leave religion and it's bondage/man made doctrines and embrace spirituality and you would be glad you did.

We are spiritual beings having human experience not the other way round.

Man started having issues when religion introduced the God on the outside who men run Helter skelter to seek thereby risk being manipulated by men.

The God you seek is within you. You are the God

It is a journey to connecting with who you originally are- spiritual being with the fullness of God in you.

This is the true gospel

I love you already... What I have been teaching here since the day I came here... No, the dumb black folks are waiting to lick the ass of a white saviour and MOG
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by Gentlec198(m): 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
The best religion is the reconciliation and your relationship with God Almighty, hearing from God and believe in him,trust in him, worship and praise him alone.
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by decatalyst(m): 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

Outside JESUS Christ! I am empty and dead!

I have no life outside my MASTER

I am sooo happy bro!

So happy!

It's the Joy of Salvation that makes be here for you!

Don't him. He doesn't understand.

Holy Spirit with arrest his mind.
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by tunjijones(m): 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
sonmvayina:

Says the olodo, who wants to be relevant..

Am sure u know u are slow poke who doesn't understand things easily, u are just a little better than an slowpoke.

Read the crappy write up and see if the write up answered the question.

Whatever response u give I Wong respond again cos I realized u a slow in understanding.
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by hightempo(m): 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
[quote author=Kenplay post=90800035]With my personal Experience, Observation and inner conviction, I think I dont want to be part of any religion again. This thing is truely an opium of illusion meant for people who cant take their destiny in their hands and for a sheeple masses.

Despite withdrawing from religion I found myself even having a better moral compass which I cant explain. We are throwing away common sense, hardwork and universal principles to leave in illusion. At the end of my observation I have come to the conclusion that its what you do for yourself that counts more.

When I see poor people dying of hungry in a country which have the capacity to be the global industrial hub I know we have throw away common sense, Nigeria biggest investment to South Africa is Religious buildings (Church) while here in Nigeria the South Africans brought us MTN, DSTV, SHOP RITE e.t.c which employs thousands of people and gives profit to our Investors inventing in the stocks and shares of those companies I realise religion is lack of common sense.

No amount of religion can make you succesful without application of common sense.
No amount of religion can make your marriage succesful without application of common sense and consideration for your partner.
No amount of religion can a nation grow and prosper without application of common sense, productivity and good policies.

At the end of it I think am leaving religion, its not worth it. Even uprightness and moral comes from a person inner conviction and not because of religion.

[/quote/) Religion is bound to make you delusional because of your orientation and understanding of it, otherwise spirituality is the peak of human consciousness and that is why God has sent his Son, Master Jesus Christ as a prototype through which the whole world can be saved. Until you have personal relationship with him you won't have access to the truth he represents through the fellowship of the holy spirit. The problem with so many people is that they think because they attend churches they are spiritual...... Capital No you are just being religious and you are bound to be tired and frustrated with time. common sense is the base of Intelligence while Christ consciousness is the peak of it. To understand this Truth requires serious transformation of mind by the help of holyspirit and only then can the truth of the scriptures be revealed to you. JESUS is the beginning and the end of time
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by Ogojagirl: 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
whitebeard:
and u are the enlightend one...una no dey think..and una think say una dey think...mumu...before them born u...shey u remember anything..! U think u know shi...nigga u don't
My point exactly since we know nothing about where we are from, why then are we so bothered about where we go after death

For instance, before u put on a candle where was d flame?
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by Revolva(m): 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
Na now this one eye de clear
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by VirginFinder: 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

You are a fantastic and Aawesome Bbrother, Ccreated and fashioned in the Iimage of GOD.
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by VirginFinder: 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

You be unfair and wicked to conclude that!

So many have lost their Ffaith! So many have never opened their bBibles in all these months!

The Church is Hhighly and very Iimportant!

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by VirginFinder: 10:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

There is no place where JESUS said you must go to Cchurch to be Ssaved!

The purpose of church is to have fellowship with fellow Lluke minded brethren and to edifying one another!

It's also to help those who are weak in faith!
Not Eeveryone can stay without the Cchurch.

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by VirginFinder: 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

Hahahaha... you are my Sister
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by VirginFinder: 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Bbrother! I am a JESUS BOYboy all the way!!
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by hightempo(m): 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
joe4christ:

Now you have just begun to truly live. Congratulations...
Luckily you have successfully emancipated yourself from mental slavery like I did something years back. Hope you don't get threatened with hell fire Bullsh!ts and fall back to that trap. That's the weapon they use to trap their victims from escaping.

Truth is, religion is not for everyone. Religion might actually be okay for some who requires it to put them in check. But for some of us, it just cannot accommodate our logical mind. The energy is too powerful to be incubated by indoctrinations and belief systems!
What is Logic? Modulations and modifications of mind? You don't truly live if you àre confined within the frames of mind, and the confinements are subtle in forms of Logic and some people think it's a fact leading to freedom. Understanding is a crucial and principal steward in the school of knowledge. This is soo crucial because knowledge is the creator and modifiers of mind. To be free from bondage and attachments that comes with knowledge you need to discover the truth. This is the puzzle every religion is trying to solve.......The Search for Truth. But century upon century man has been trying to hold that which can only be encountered on the path where no man threads.. until you are born again spiritually through our Lord Jesus Christ and with the fellowship of the holy spirit whose work is to transform your mind and school you the knowledge of God which in turns become you Revelation........ you will never understand what the truth is, your logic and philosophy notwithstanding.
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by VirginFinder: 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

GOD BLESS YOU MY bless you my Bbrother!

Am Hhappy to see people who have this light!
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. by VirginFinder: 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

LORD JESUS! Forgive Mmy Bbrother!

He is a Mmaterial for you. Save Hhis Ssoul in JESUS Name..

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer In Unilorin (pics) / Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) / Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.