Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension (3082 Views)

Edo Chiefs Lay Course On Oshiomole. Video / Breaking: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomole / Buhari Shuts Door On Oshiomole/tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension by NazoTimes(m): 11:27am On Jun 18, 2020
Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension, Says His Suspension Was Targeted At Helping Obaseki
Confusion reigns in All Progressives Congress as Court of Appeal opposes the chairmanship of Adams Oshiomole. House of commotion is how political analysts describe APC as Court of Appeal upholds the suspension of national chairman of APC, Adams Oshiomole. His suspension has splitted the party into three factions and are battling for the national chairmanship of the party.

Babajide Otitoju: Remember I was in Abuja during second week of March this year and I said Oshiomole made a mistake from the beginning. His suspension should have been challenged!He shouldn't have allowed it to get to this level. Maybe he felt he would not be able to go far. The truth is given the way our judicial system is designed, anything is possible.

The leaders of the party were fighting hyenas and lions then. They were fighting and pulling in different directions like kind of game of hyenas and lions. They were not the best of friends.

What happened yesterday was clearly targeted at helping Obaseki to take control of things in Edo State. But it came a little late. I also want to believe that pro- Oshiomole didn't foreclose this happening. You would see that immediately they disqualified Obaseki they certified him in less than 48 hours. People are saying the decision Oshiomole took were inconsequential but we're permitted under law. Remember when that when he was first suspended, he stay away from party Secretariat but the state of execution enabled him to return to office and continue his work.

All the actions Oshiomole took as the chairman of the party were null and void because the Court permitted him to take those actions. And once the Court says no, you cannot exercise your power as the Chairman of the party it stays like that. So that is the situation of things.

Remember people like AbdulQadir who had fought Oshiomole sometimes ago, and he is back with Oshiomole and co now. That is the chairman North West of APC. Pro- Obasekis were reaching out to him with the hope that he would come back to their side. That was why Obaseki resignation was not ratified.

The truth is that the National Working Committee of the party has taken a decision. And what the law says is this:

Section 14(2) of the APC constitution mandates the deputy chairman of the party from the Souths to take over in case the national chairman is removed and the person to take over is Ajimobi who is presently indisposed at this time. So the decision is that deputy chairman of the party chairman political zone would take over and that is why Hilliard Etta took over as the acting National Chairman of APC on behalf of Abiola Ajimobi.

Oshiomole can only be removed by the National Convention of APC because he was elected by the National Convention of the party.

And people are saying I have not been criticizing Oshiomole. I can not remember the number of times I have criticised him about his leadership handling at the heat of his fight with Obaseki here. And Oshiomole should have stooped to conquer for him to get what he wants.

Obaseki didn't allow reconciliation to happen. You were blocking the way to the home of your national chairman. You were asking him to seek permission before coming to Edo State. You ignored Oba of Benin peace meeting. Is that how to achieve peace.

Do you agree with Babajide Otitoju's stand on Oshiomole's suspension or not? Leave your view.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension by vikithor(m): 11:35am On Jun 18, 2020
My view is that you cal or whatsapp us if you want to learn how to drive very well.
Manual or automatic car available.
Re: Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension by Asgard13: 11:51am On Jun 18, 2020
The man that talk as if Nigeria Dey him Pam...

Who is he in Nigeria?

Yoruba Like giving inconsequential humans credit

Next is to worship him and his opinion

..... another Tinubu in making

Over hyped Tinubu media personnel .... .

His opinion no matter

Suck!

cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension by nairavsdollars(f): 11:53am On Jun 18, 2020
Who the hell is Babajide?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension by cpu2006(m): 11:54am On Jun 18, 2020
Babatunde Otitoloju is a great man. he always talk exactly the way it is.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension by yemi002: 11:55am On Jun 18, 2020
Babajide otitoju ok
Re: Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:55am On Jun 18, 2020
Babajide way they suck tinubu anus before him go bed, always full of himself whereas he no no anything.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension by NazoTimes(m): 11:57am On Jun 18, 2020
Asgard13:

Who is he in Nigeria?

His opinion no matter

Suck!

cool

No joy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension by ojun50(m): 11:58am On Jun 18, 2020
vikithor:
My view is that you cal or whatsapp us if you want to learn how to drive very well.
Meaning your view is driving school
Re: Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension by skedman(m): 11:59am On Jun 18, 2020
This are people that really know about Nigeria politics .he has said it all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension by iokpebholo: 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
Babajide cannot sleep without sucking Tinubus balls.He will never anything bad with Buhari and tinubu

15 Likes

Re: Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension by NazoTimes(m): 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
vikithor:

2 Likes

Re: Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension by edoairways: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Who the hell is Babajide?
Tvc journalist

2 Likes

Re: Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension by HAYSHIRES: 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
iokpebholo:
Babajide cannot sleep without sucking Tinubus balls.He will never anything bad with Buhari and tinubu

You are wrong bro, i once had your opinion about him, until i hear him talk ill of tinubu and buhari at different times, He is very neutral and unbiased when it comes to politics. im not a politician but when it comes to addressing issues as they are ....No Gbefun

4 Likes

Re: Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension by NazoTimes(m): 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
ojun50:

Meaning your view is driving school

Help me ask him ooo
Re: Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension by Asgard13: 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
HAYSHIRES:

You are wrong bro, i once had your opinion about him, until i hear him talk ill of tinubu and buhari at different times, He is very neutral and unbiased when it comes to politics. im not a politician but when it comes to addressing issues as they are ....No Gbefun

You’re a great professional lair

Idiot can’t get his mouth off that arse..

He’s a typical Yoruba man filled with ignorance

5 Likes

Re: Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension by egalitarianism: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
That's a wise words from a wise man there. I love his analysis on JH. He understands politics very well

1 Like

Re: Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension by egalitarianism: 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
HAYSHIRES:

Don't mind those ones criticism out of ignorance. ONLY if they're conversant with his program

1 Like

Re: Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension by NazoTimes(m): 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
Asgard13:

You’re a great professional lair

Idiot can’t get his mouth off that arse..

He’s a typical Yoruba man filled with ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension by Sam0(m): 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
Anything Babajide Otitoju says is final.I concur

2 Likes

Re: Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension by iokpebholo: 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
HAYSHIRES:

Babajide ke,d man who sucks Tinubu's balls without looking back

3 Likes

Re: Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
Asgard13:

Who is he in Nigeria?

His opinion no matter

Suck!

cool

The knowledge you need to acquire to reach his level is like trekking from Lagos to London which is 25000 kilometers
Re: Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension by Asgard13: 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

The knowledge you need to acquire to reach his level is like trekking from Lagos to London which is 25000 kilometers
Ignorance cool

2 Likes

Re: Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension by Newyear801: 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
Re: Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension by NazoTimes(m): 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

Akpuruakpumbe
Re: Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
Babajide way they suck tinubu anus before him go bed, always full of himself whereas he no no anything.
Tueeeee
Re: Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension by NazoTimes(m): 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2020

Re: Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
HAYSHIRES:

Don't mind him, he no get joy.
Re: Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension by WATCHOVER(m): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
The man is in pains and unfortunately Mr Giadom remains the authentic acting CHAIRMAN by Law

1 Like

Re: Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension by techmo(m): 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
this isn't about Edo, but Ondo
Re: Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension by omowolewa: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
Humm
Re: Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension by NazoTimes(m): 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
techmo:
this isn't about Edo, but Ondo

Throw more light SIR

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissioned Dick Tiger Street Gutter In Imo (Photo) / B.lack Axe - Leaked Documents Shine Spotlight On Secretive Nigerian Gang (APC) / Husband And Wife Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN Has Been Killed - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.