Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,428 members, 7,808,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Why Are Most Nigerians Too GREEDY? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Are Most Nigerians Too GREEDY? (629 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerians Find This Insulting?? / Most Nigerians Cannot Do What These Little Girls Were Spotted Doing (photos) / Do American Police Assault Nigerians too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Nigerians Too GREEDY? by ArisingStorm: 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
Why are most Nigerians too greedy? From the leaders to the masses? Answers are really needed. Is it a talent or gift or what? One of the things the world knows Nigeria for is greed . Why?

Lalasticlala mynd44 please front page.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerians Too GREEDY? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dear, Believe me you... Nigeria matter get as e be.. undecided undecided
The problem been faced with Nigeria/Nigerians is not only greed.. it is beyond what we ourselves can comprehend.. believe me..
I guess there is something fundamentally wrong with us undecided undecided undecided..
Even, right from the foundation of the country, everything was pure error..
The greatest sets of barbarians on earth, are found here...
As in, I just weak... It is beyond what one can comprehend, I tell you..
From greed to jealousy, to lack of contention, Envy, hate, emotional madness(anger).. selfishness, Religion fanatism, corruption in every ramifications..etc.. I just weak cry cry cry..
I tell you... Everything here is not balanced at all..
The matter get as e be..
Private work no safe, na from one mountain to another, Government work nko.. na charm, strong competition for promotion undecided undecided undecided
I just weak.. I tell u undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerians Too GREEDY? by ArisingStorm: 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Dear, Believe me you... Nigeria matter get as e be.. undecided undecided
The problem been faced with Nigeria/Nigerians is not only greed.. it is beyond what we ourselves can comprehend.. believe me..
I guess there is something fundamentally wrong with us undecided undecided undecided..
Even, right from the foundation of the country, everything was pure error..
The greatest sets of barbarians on earth, are found here...
As in, I just weak... It is beyond what one can comprehend, I tell you..
From greed to jealousy, to lack of contention, Envy, hate, emotional madness(anger).. selfishness, Religion fanatism, corruption in every ramifications..etc.. I just weak cry cry cry..
I tell you... Everything here is not balanced at all..
The matter get as e be..
Private work no safe, na from one mountain to another, Government work nko.. na charm, strong competition for promotion undecided undecided undecided
I just weak.. I tell u undecided undecided
Its just terrible. I don't even understand.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerians Too GREEDY? by ArisingStorm: 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Why Are Most Nigerians Too GREEDY? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nigeria needs serious prayers and work, especially with this our Emperors called leaders that want to be the same set of people to rule us till the end, infact, they are ready to put their offspring.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerians Too GREEDY? by FemiEddy(m): 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
I think Nigerians dont have love for their country, no passion, nothing. If you check most federal government facilities around the country, You will feel sad. Start with Post office, and so on. Outdated, poorly maintained etc.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerians Too GREEDY? by coputa(m): 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
The answer is simple,Nigerians 're greedy because of the value system practiced in the home,that's where a child gets his first education.What are value system:it is the value one placed on anything:Nigeria values "MONEY"than anything even "LIFE"is less important to a nigerian compared to money.so since your success in life is measured with the properties you have and the balance in your bank account in nigeria,the rat race for wealth has gone beyond normal,survival of the fittest.It's normal in nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Update_do You Wish To Join The Illuminati Secret Cult? If Yes Click Here To Join / Nigeria Becomes 6th Most Populous Country As World’s Population Hits 8 Billion / What Is The Cultural Significance Of Kola In Most Nigeria Cultures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.