Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Mention What You Haven't Done Before - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention What You Haven't Done Before (14216 Views)

How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / 'I Haven't Done Mouth Action In Such A long Time, I Miss Offset—Cardi B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention What You Haven't Done Before by Silentgroper(m): 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
Preshieben:
Just for fun please
Me I haven't gotten pregnant before. I haven't committed Abortion before. I haven't Slept with a married man or a pastor before wink That's all I can remember for now
Tell us yours.
. You havent showed me your thangs.
dont 4get that baby girl

1 Like

Re: Mention What You Haven't Done Before by Silentgroper(m): 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
Never travelled out of the country. never had a gf. never been to the east. never eaten snake meat. i have gotten my dick sucked. finito
Re: Mention What You Haven't Done Before by Silentgroper(m): 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
Preshieben:
what's stopping you then? Or you want me to arrange it for you?
..me , you and him
leggo
Re: Mention What You Haven't Done Before by Silentgroper(m): 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
seunak2016:
u want join police or army ?abi who you want kill?
.. You know see cult for him write up.
Re: Mention What You Haven't Done Before by Afrobougiebabe(f): 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
Haven't dated a broke man before

1 Like

Re: Mention What You Haven't Done Before by Silentgroper(m): 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
Preshieben:
I'm slim Not skinny undecided
.you bleached
Re: Mention What You Haven't Done Before by Silentgroper(m): 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
Rozz:
i have seen your comments here and you aren't even close to what you typed.I fear you with some of your comments
.cant you take a full pics for once.
Re: Mention What You Haven't Done Before by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
Silentgroper:
.cant you take a full pics for once.

Re: Mention What You Haven't Done Before by Silentgroper(m): 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
Edopesin:
I've never slept with a married woman

I've never cheated on a girlfriend, with someone she knows

I've never scammed anyone

I've never been dead drunk

I never traveled to meet up with a social media bae, except on Facebook
..bros shey english dey disturb you abi na you dey disturb english..

she said,thing you havnt done.
but you never date someone from the social media except from fb.
so what duh hell is fb
Re: Mention What You Haven't Done Before by Silentgroper(m): 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
Rozz:
.. You into something shady on here, i can tell. Esp on the ashawo thread.
Re: Mention What You Haven't Done Before by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
Silentgroper:
.. You into something shady on here, i can tell. Esp on the ashawo thread.
you already know what I go there to do,im not hiding ok
Re: Mention What You Haven't Done Before by Silentgroper(m): 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
Rozz:
you already know what I go there to do,im not hiding ok
.yeah i do. A fellow must hustle right.
Re: Mention What You Haven't Done Before by Edopesin: 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
Silentgroper:
..bros shey english dey disturb you abi na you dey disturb english..

she said,thing you havnt done.
but you never date someone from the social media except from fb.
so what duh hell is fb

calm down bro
Re: Mention What You Haven't Done Before by Silentgroper(m): 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
Edopesin:

calm down bro
.i'm calm. If to say i no calm i for don chop you raw.
Re: Mention What You Haven't Done Before by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
Many things
Re: Mention What You Haven't Done Before by themaestro08(m): 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
toyotamuscle:
I haven't killed a human being, I haven't gone to a native doctor, I haven't joined a cult, never fired a weapon but held one before.but I ll soon do all this things.
be ready for the consequence man.
Re: Mention What You Haven't Done Before by Mrlucky81(m): 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
Preshieben:
Just for fun please
Me I haven't gotten pregnant before. I haven't committed Abortion before. I haven't Slept with a married man or a pastor before wink That's all I can remember for now
Tell us yours.
What about the mouthaction and anal f***ing �

1 Like

Re: Mention What You Haven't Done Before by Mrlucky81(m): 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
My young john is still a virgin
Re: Mention What You Haven't Done Before by Mrlucky81(m): 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
toyotamuscle:
I haven't killed a human being, I haven't gone to a native doctor, I haven't joined a cult, never fired a weapon but held one before.but I ll soon do all this things.
Odogwu
Re: Mention What You Haven't Done Before by Hdanny(m): 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
I never did treesome before embarassed
Re: Mention What You Haven't Done Before by SweetCunt97(f): 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
I've never eaten burger before
Re: Mention What You Haven't Done Before by Hdanny(m): 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Many things
You no fit mention lipsrsealed
Re: Mention What You Haven't Done Before by Mrlucky81(m): 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
[quote author=EmmaNuella77 post=90806063]Well,

1. I haven't kissed
2. Haven't had sex
3. Haven't been to a native/doctor
4. Haven't travelled out of Nigeria
5. Haven't been in love with anyone else since I broke up with my first boyfriend(Temple) in 2018

Why not give that number 5 a trial with me
Re: Mention What You Haven't Done Before by ololo12: 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
Bungee jumping!
Sky diving
Zip lining
Swimming with sharks in a controlled environment
Scuba diving in the archipelagos
Re: Mention What You Haven't Done Before by OkoAnike(m): 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
Kenneygirl:
-never really lived
-never been truly happy

Sorry about that dear, your time will surely come...

1 Like

Re: Mention What You Haven't Done Before by IamPlato(m): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
Why Is It That When Girls Post You All Run like HornyY Dogs To Comment but When Your Fellow Guy Post You All Ignore..

1 Like

Re: Mention What You Haven't Done Before by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
Mrlucky81:

What about the mouthaction and anal f***ing �
No No please
Re: Mention What You Haven't Done Before by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
IamPlato:
Why Is It That When Girls Post You All Run like HornyY Dogs To Comment but When Your Fellow Guy Post You All Ignore..
grin grin
Hope you're not getting jealous?
Re: Mention What You Haven't Done Before by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
@preshieben. Abeg remove that your pissur it’s giving guys sleepless night. tongue

1 Like

Re: Mention What You Haven't Done Before by amakadihot87(f): 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
drlaykay:
Tasted a cigarette
Sleeping with someone's wife or a woman that has a child is a big NO
you can't be too sure
Re: Mention What You Haven't Done Before by IamPlato(m): 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
Preshieben:
grin grin
Hope you're not getting jealous?
Calabar Girl leave Me Alone... *rolls Eyes*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband / My Gf Always Asking Me For Money This Day / So I Braced Up And Stepped Out Today!!!!! Photos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.