Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:59 PM

Building During The Rainy Season - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building During The Rainy Season (677 Views)

Building In The Rainy Season / Home Safety Tips For The Rainy Season / How To Fix A Leaky Roof This Rainy Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building During The Rainy Season by jamepatrick: 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
I would like to start building my house next month but the problem is the weather as we all know it's raining season. The builder advised me to go ahead with the project irrespective of the weather that he's got it covered.

Do you guys think this is really possible I mean building a house(From foundation level) during this raining season? It rains almost every day in my area. Won't the cement wash out or lead to a poor foundation?

Please advise as I'm not too sure here.
Re: Building During The Rainy Season by lorhema(f): 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ask this question on the first thread in this section and you'll get the answers you need.

It's the thread for asking questions on building construction.
Re: Building During The Rainy Season by jamepatrick: 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
Thanks, I just did.
lorhema:
Ask this question on the first thread in this section and you'll get the answers you need.

It's the thread for asking questions on building construction.

(1) (Reply)

Available Property / ## / Samsung LED 24" Up For Grab

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.