Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Governor Dickson Mourns Chief Francis Doukpola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Dickson Mourns Chief Francis Doukpola (12763 Views)

Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother / Governor Dickson Cries Over His Mother, Goldcoast Dickson's Death. Photos / Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Dickson Mourns Chief Francis Doukpola by AnonPoet: 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
…SAYS BAYELSA, IJAW NATION HAS LOST A RARE GEM

The former Governor of Bayelsa State, His Excellency Chief Henry Seriake Dickson, has expressed deep sadness and grief over the death of celebrated banker and foremost political leader, Chief Francis Doukpola.

Governor Dickson described Doukpola as a rare gem, a man òf high integrity, an exemplary Bayelsan citizen of honour and great lover of the Ijaw nation.

The former Governor said in a statement on Wednesday that the late Chief Francis Doukpola lived a lifetime of dedicated commitment and service to God and man.

Chief Dickson said further that the late Political leader would be remembered for his wonderful services as a banker of repute to the good people of Rivers and Bayelsa.

He said that Chief Doukpola was a role model who was indeed a major pillar of support to him throughout his eight years as Governor of Bayelsa State.

He lamented that Bayelsa lost a dependable and humble leader who was readily available to provide stability in the state through rendering the needed guidance and support at all time as he did during his period as Governor.

He said, “My family and I received the news of the death of our leader, Chief Francis Doukpola, with great shock and pain.

“Bayelsa State and indeed the Ijaw nation have lost a great son, brother and leader who put years of dedicated commitment to the service of humanity.

“He was one elder and leader who was always present to give quality advice and was indeed a stabilizing force throughout my two tenures as Governor of Bayelsa State.

“As a man of proven integrity and accountability, I did not hesitate for one minute before entrusting sensitive responsibilities to him and he never failed.

“While we are pained, we should be consoled by the fact that he lived a great life worthy of emulation.

“I pray for the eternal repose of the soul of this great Ijaw son and for God to give his family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

Signed:
His Excellency, Chief Henry Seriake Dickson
Former Governor of Bayelsa State

https://leaders.ng/governor-iamhsdickson-mourns-chief-francis-doukpola/

Re: Governor Dickson Mourns Chief Francis Doukpola by noble71(m): 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
embarassed
Rest in Peace Chief Francis.
You gave your best to humanity while on Earth.

Meanwhile BUY/SELL your Ethereum with us.
Re: Governor Dickson Mourns Chief Francis Doukpola by gambia(m): 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
Death is inevitable. Its turn by turn
Re: Governor Dickson Mourns Chief Francis Doukpola by Tessie01(f): 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
May his soul r.i.p
Re: Governor Dickson Mourns Chief Francis Doukpola by Lazko543215: 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ok 6 weeks Promo !! Record,mix and master your songs online for #2000 only
With soundwaves online studio
And its service before payment yes you get your music done before you pay.
Contact us on WhatsApp 08159747217
Listen to some of our successful online productions on youtube @ Lazkidikan soundwaves or just click the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km3dYFAirn0
Re: Governor Dickson Mourns Chief Francis Doukpola by TalkTalkTwins(m): 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Governor Dickson Mourns Chief Francis Doukpola by momodub: 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
Oh nooo
Re: Governor Dickson Mourns Chief Francis Doukpola by Hemanwel(m): 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
Can't remember any current governor in Nigeria who goes by the name "Dickson". Or, is OP talking about the ex-governor of Bayelsa?

Therefore, add 'ex-governor' to the title, OP!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Dickson Mourns Chief Francis Doukpola by McBluemoon(m): 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hmmmm... The guy above me.. Well done ooo
Re: Governor Dickson Mourns Chief Francis Doukpola by ReubenE(m): 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
RIP

But you Dickson, you led a failed clueless administration for eight years
Re: Governor Dickson Mourns Chief Francis Doukpola by YorubaKinging: 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
The end is near
Re: Governor Dickson Mourns Chief Francis Doukpola by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
K
Re: Governor Dickson Mourns Chief Francis Doukpola by mimilogs: 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
Who is he Another Covid-19 fallen hero

May his soul RIP cry
Re: Governor Dickson Mourns Chief Francis Doukpola by Suitben: 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
wink
Re: Governor Dickson Mourns Chief Francis Doukpola by HarkeenSvelte(m): 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
McBluemoon:
Hmmmm... The guy above me.. Well done ooo

Y'all sleep on NL? Post wey show face now now, Una don gather full there

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson Mourns Chief Francis Doukpola by amosrich(m): 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
I mourn with you sir
Re: Governor Dickson Mourns Chief Francis Doukpola by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
Rip to the deceased, am in shock!
I just spoke with buhari on the phone and he expressed shock too.

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson Mourns Chief Francis Doukpola by DenreleDave(m): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
Rip
Re: Governor Dickson Mourns Chief Francis Doukpola by sanemind2(m): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
R.I.P to him

Meanwhile

Get otg flash drive preloaded with cartoon for your kids, location is port Harcourt. check signature
Re: Governor Dickson Mourns Chief Francis Doukpola by BrandAlliances: 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nature never hurries. Atom by atom, little by little she achieves her work.

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson Mourns Chief Francis Doukpola by sylve11: 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
AnonPoet:

He said that Chief Doukpola was a role model who was indeed a major pillar of support to him throughout his eight years as Governor of Bayelsa State.
https://leaders.ng/governor-iamhsdickson-mourns-chief-francis-doukpola/

We understand
cool

Re: Governor Dickson Mourns Chief Francis Doukpola by Hamiltonyy: 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
Take advantage of this Lockdown by taking your Business/Product Online or Make money by OWNING A YOUTUBE CHANNEL
I am an Expert in the field of YouTube and Digital Marketing..
I can teach everything you need to know

Note: There is a Little price attached

I'll prefer Call but you can as well WhatsApp me via;
0704°°23°°54°°685
Re: Governor Dickson Mourns Chief Francis Doukpola by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
Was it not this man that wanted to contest for the governorship election in Bayelsa State. ....with a lot of people opposing him...

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson Mourns Chief Francis Doukpola by thoosing(m): 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
RIP Sir.Do you know that you can make up to a million in about a month with Clickbank account/Amazon. You don't need any capital,all you need are your skills, availability, good internet access and that's all. But the problem most Africans encounter is how to create a Clickbank account and USA account number even while you're here. Don't worry, that's why we're here. Contact TM for creating Clickbank account and payoneer account ASAP via 07030262041... with free access to a video which explains how to start earning.
Re: Governor Dickson Mourns Chief Francis Doukpola by RexTramadol1: 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
Mr Dickson
Re: Governor Dickson Mourns Chief Francis Doukpola by jacklynn97: 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
STOP WASTING YOUR MB ONLINE!!!

WATCH MOVIES ONLINE AND GET PAID FOR IT

JUST CLICK ON THIS LINK BELOW

Watch videos and make money. No fee... required ��

https://ogavideon.xyz/702816824428737/

AND THANK ME LATER

Best regards
Re: Governor Dickson Mourns Chief Francis Doukpola by sageb: 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
Gforce2015:
Was it not this man that wanted to contest for the governorship election in Bayelsa State. ....with a lot of people opposing him...
yes he is the one, he expressed interest for the position thrice but never made it.

1 Like

Re: Governor Dickson Mourns Chief Francis Doukpola by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ever since seriaka Dickson left office, it's been one condolence message to another... Hmm....
Re: Governor Dickson Mourns Chief Francis Doukpola by MrImole: 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
Rip man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APGA, Obiano And Soludo Campaign In Orumba North & South (Pictures) / Stakeholders To Tinubu: Hasty Economic Reforms Worsening Poverty / "Ajumo'mo" Learning Tablet To Be Launched By Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.