Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec (2434 Views)

Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by Nigeriabiafra80: 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
This is the letter that shows victor giadom according to APC constitution was granted waiver after resigning to deputize river state gubernatorial candidate
While ajimobi is releasing statement through his media aide victor giadom occupies APC secretariat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by Bluebae: 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
Party scatter. But when will Afonjas learn from history. all this may be towards stopping the druglord from making some moves

7 Likes

Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by KenOne: 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
And i have being addressing Victor Giadom all these while as deputy national secretary but he took over as acting chairman without knowing that he's even the secretary.

Victor Giadom is really favoured APC sorry there's nothing you can do Victor Giadom is fully loaded with evidence in case of court processes.

But APC order of hierarchy Victor Giadom as secretary or deputy is higher than Hillard Eta South-South vice chairman meaning regional.

While Victor Giadom is national secretary/deputy

Ajimobi and Bulama appointment did not follow the NEC process meaning is null and void and the deputy national chairman North Mr Shaibu allowed Victor Giadom to act as chairman base on the FCT high court that empowers Giadom to act he seats next to Giadom whenever Giadom is addressing the press.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
Bluebae:
Party scatter. But when will Afonjas learn from history. all this may be towards stopping the druglord from making some moves
The worst that will happen to them is northern politicians decamping
Or hijack the party
Note:poor northern masses are all angry with APC

2 Likes

Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by OkutaNla: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

The worst that will happen to them is northern politicians decamping
Or hijack the party
Note:poor northern masses are all angry with APC

Mr. Biafra, wetin consign you for APC matter? You suppose dey protest for U.N say you need freedom from zoo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by fergie001: 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
I wish them all well

shocked
Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by Dansuqi: 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
fergie001:
dansuqi

Am tired
Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by fergie001: 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

Am tired
By 4pm.....NOOOOOOOO WAY

1 Like

Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by otokx(m): 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
The courts will resolve all this someday.
Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
OkutaNla:

Mr. Biafra, wetin consign you for APC matter? You suppose dey protest for U.N say you need freedom from zoo.

4 Likes

Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
What concern Biafra with APC and Nigeria they called Zoo. Are they the most confused set of human beings?

1 Like

Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by History555: 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
myboy2111:
What concern Biafra with APC and Nigeria they called Zoo. Are they the most confused set of human beings?

U are in serious pains

9 Likes

Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
History555:

U are in serious pains
Or you are one of the animals in the zoo

1 Like

Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by OkutaNla: 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
[quote author=Nigeriabiafra80 post=90810596][/quote]

Biafla soldier, dem dey wait for you for Biafla rally.

1 Like

Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by Indispensable85(m): 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
What's the big deal about the letter? This was done to fill the vacant position of the then national secretary who left the nwc to contest for governorship election in yobe state. But the seat has since been filled by a substantive national secretary in the person of bulama. By the way, hope you understand the meaning of ACTING?
Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
There's a court order backing his chairmanship!
Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by seanfer(m): 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
fergie001:
I wish them all well

shocked

Before I get tired like my Brother Dansuqi grin grin... Has the waiver been ratified by the NEC? do APC have National Organising Secretary now? and Is there a National Deputy Chairman (South)? Giadom claiming to be the Acting chairman is like Gbajabiamila claming to be president of the country in the absence of the President ahead of the VP and Senate President.
Interesting times ahead
Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by Dansuqi: 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
seanfer:

Before I get tired like my Brother Dansuqi grin grin... Has the waiver been ratified by the NEC? do APC have National Organising Secretary now? and Is there a National Deputy Chairman (South)? Giadom claiming to be the Acting chairman is like Gbajabiamila claming to be president of the country in the absence of the President ahead of the VP and Senate President.
Interesting times ahead

How can the later be signed by a secretariat director instead of the chair or an nwc member like ?
Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by seanfer(m): 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

How can the later be signed by a secretariat director instead of the chair or an nwc member like ?

Don't mind them.. I think Oshiomhole and the NWC played Giadom and his Sponsors by not allowing the rightful person to sign the letter, knowing fully well that a day like this will come.

How many Candidates turn up for his screening scheduled for yesterday and today?
Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by fergie001: 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

Hahahahahahahaha......all they will do is go for the minutes of that meeting.

1 Like

Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by Dansuqi: 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
seanfer:

Don't mind them.. I think Oshiomhole and the NWC played Giadom and his Sponsors by not allowing the rightful person to sign the letter, knowing fully well that a day like this will come.

How many Candidates turn up for his screening scheduled for yesterday and today?

That is another thing.that later may be invalid.anybody can form that.where is the minutes of that meeting?.again even if he claims to act,nobody is with him.he is alone and the national chairman cannot act alone.he must act alongside majority of the nwc who will always pen their signature.
Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
OkutaNla:

Biafla soldier, dem dey wait for you for Biafla rally.

Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by Dansuqi: 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
fergie001:

Hahahahahahahaha......all they will do is go for the minutes of that meeting.
Yes.I just said so to seanfer.there must be coge t proof that the nwc actually granted a waiver and permitted him to resume.but how come it wasn't extended to mai mala buni and others who were more favoured in nwc?
Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by tesppidd: 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2020

Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by fergie001: 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

Yes.I just said so to seanfer.there must be coge t proof that the nwc actually granted a waiver and permitted him to resume.but how come it wasn't extended to mai mala buni and others who were more favoured in nwc?
It was extended most likely, but perhaps because Buni won nah
Giadom didn't.

Modified: I have a feeling those guys didn't even resign officially, otherwise the pro-Osho NWC members would have their resignation letters to the media.
Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by seanfer(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

That is another thing.that later may be invalid.anybody can form that.where is the minutes of that meeting?.again even if he claims to act,nobody is with him.he is alone and the national chairman cannot act alone.he must act alongside majority of the nwc who will always pen their signature.

Thanks for the clarification. Another thing is that the Supreme Court has ruled in the case of Nwosu vs APC. Court can not decide for parties how to conduct their primaries, and also who qualified to contest their primaries. All this problems is here because the President choose not to act as the leader of the party.
Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by fergie001: 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
seanfer:

Interesting times ahead
You have been talking about this hierarchy thing....
Go to APC Constitution...KenOne has posted the hierarchy.

If you want to go by ratification....where is Giadom's resignation letter?
Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by seanfer(m): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
fergie001:

It was extended most likely, but perhaps because Buni won nah
Giadom didn't.

It is now I understand what my Political Science lecturer told us in school that Naija politics is different from what we were taught.
Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by fergie001: 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
seanfer:

Thanks for the clarification. Another thing is that the Supreme Court has ruled in the case of Nwosu vs APC. Court can not decide for parties how to conduct their primaries, and also who qualified to contest their primaries. All this problems is here because the President choose not to act as the leader of the party.
This case isn't a conduct of primaries.
The issue is who should preside....

If the wrong person presides, everything is null. So everyone needs to be careful.

At the bolded, everyone knows that but nobody can help it.
Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by tesppidd: 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
seanfer:

It is now I understand what my Political Science lecturer told us in school that Naija politics is different from what we were taught.
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by seanfer(m): 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
fergie001:

You have been talking about this hierarchy thing....
Go to APC Constitution...KenOne has posted the hierarchy.

If you want to go by ratification....where is Giadom's resignation letter?

I’m sure that will also come to public. I’m enjoying this drama. Let’s see if APC will survive like PDP does during the Sheriff and Makarfi saga.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join Me Live On Facebook As I Expose Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO / Boko Haram Hoists Flag Near Shiroro Dam, Power Station; Moves Closer To Abuja / ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.