Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec (2435 Views)

Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by Dansuqi: 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
fergie001:

You have been talking about this hierarchy thing....
Go to APC Constitution...KenOne has posted the hierarchy.

If you want to go by ratification....where is Giadom's resignation letter?

I don't be surprised if the nwc produces a resignation letter
Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by fergie001: 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
seanfer:

It is now I understand what my Political Science lecturer told us in school that Naija politics is different from what we were taught.
grin grin grin grin grin.....Our own is a different brand.
The type you can't study in school.
Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by fergie001: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

Once they see this one and they have it, they will release it.

I still doubt if those guys resigned, tbh.

They collected that waivers and rested. Just like the Governors do nah.
Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by 24SEVEN: 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

Am tired
No he you call me small boy in the morning.. So you are now tired? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by fergie001: 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
seanfer:

I’m sure that will also come to public. I’m enjoying this drama. Let’s see if APC will survive like PDP does during the Sheriff and Makarfi saga.
This issue is about 2023.

I heard about this letter first from the National Vice Chairman SW of the APC....who strongly said that those guys, Buni Giadom & co...didn't resign, they were given waivers.

For him to say that publicly...I knew something was wrong inside.
Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by seanfer(m): 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
fergie001:

This issue is about 2023.

I heard about this letter first from the National Vice Chairman SW of the APC....who strongly said that those guys, Buni Giadom & co...didn't resign, they were given waivers.

For him to say that publicly...I knew something was wrong inside.

You’re right. But I’m expecting after Edo primary APC should suspend people like Giadom. The party need to make statement by punishing some errant party members.
Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by Dansuqi: 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
24SEVEN:

No he you call me small boy in the morning.. So you are now tired? grin

I will be when obaseki loses
Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by moderatedguy: 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
Indispensable85:
What's the big deal about the letter? This was done to fill the vacant position of the then national secretary who left the nwc to contest for governorship election in yobe state. But the seat has since been filled by a substantive national secretary in the person of bulama. By the way, hope you understand the meaning of ACTING?
NWC claimed he wasn't given a waiver to return after the Rivers Guber election.....that's the big deal with the letter.As it is now Gaidom is an authentic member of the NWC by implication his claim of being the Acting Chairman is in order.

1 Like

Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by moderatedguy: 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

U wish
Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
seanfer:

Thanks for the clarification. Another thing is that the Supreme Court has ruled in the case of Nwosu vs APC. Court can not decide for parties how to conduct their primaries, and also who qualified to contest their primaries. All this problems is here because the President choose not to act as the leader of the party.
Buhari is a disaster to APC, his silence is showing how weak he his.
Am disappointed in him.
Re: Victor Giadom Letter Of Acceptance As APC Sec by Indispensable85(m): 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
moderatedguy:
NWC claimed he wasn't given a waiver to return after the Rivers Guber election.....that's the big deal with the letter.As it is now Gaidom is an authentic member of the NWC by implication his claim of being the Acting Chairman is in order.

I'm sure your acting chairman Giadom has completed his rescreening of aspirants between yesterday and today like he ignorantly boasted yesterday even without a screening committee? You can see that everybody just ignored your acting chairman. I guess your acting chairman was the one that also set up the primary election committee and appeal committee today for Edo State?Even the Obaseki who's disqualification he claimed to have reversed knows that he's a jester and decided to ignore him and move on. However,you can continue in your hallucination if that will make you feel better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Ebonyi State Capital, Abakaliki At Night / Top 10 Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles In The World / Signs That Islam Has Conquered Christians And Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.