Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,926 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site (48845 Views)

How Do Baby Owl Sleep? / Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) / My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by greall12(m): 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
Op sorry. Your eye look like the owl.
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
Mynd44:
That is "Soren" from "Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole"

So you can play like this.... I thought you mods were robots oo grin

No ban me ooo cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
WriterNig:
Found This Strange Bird Today, What Is It Called?

Found this beautiful creature injured at the site today.

Eat or Keep it?

You are not even afraid. Eat it kor, swallow it ni.

Just release the poor thing into the wild and let it go on its way.

Her children are waiting for their mama to bring home supper.

5 Likes

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Thugnificent(m): 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
Owl pepper soup loading grin grin
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by happy662(m): 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
Dididrumz:
There was a time this bird would not leave my window.

For months it kept coming at night and would stay for hours.

When I stare back at it for a while it would fly away and come back.
I was never comfortable with it's presence until a whole lot of bad things started happening to me and I got really scared.

Lost huge somes of money.
Almost lost my dad.
Dropped out of school.

But las Las, I dey alright now.
u would have killed d bird at once

1 Like

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by A1kennedy(m): 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
nice decision bae. Base on your signature

pls you can help a brother whose mini electronic firm has collapsed due to this pandemic, with a little token to survive this pandemic hour. Thank you and God bless.account no:0024995086 bank name: Union Bank phone no: 08146995561. Thank you once again.

inspayard:
Please don't kill it.You can sell it or donate it to a zoo or something.
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by skyhighweb(m): 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
WriterNig:

Eat or Keep it?
keep it's an owl a very lovely bird.
read this well

any one who says its evil village people online or offline is an illiterate

1 Like

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by segun18(m): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
Pls don't eat that bird o .. because there is nothing people don't eat.

1 Like

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Elmander1983(m): 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
Do u eat everything? Pls care for it by tending to its wound and set it free back into the wild. Thank you! Funny as the owl keeps making good pose for selfies
WriterNig:

Eat or Keep it?

1 Like

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by sirblend: 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
Dididrumz:

I was never comfortable with it's presence until a whole lot of bad things started happening to me and I got really scared.

Almost lost my dad.
Dropped out of school.

Story story
Your misfortune was never caused by an Owl.
Stop the blame bro. Blaming an animal for down turn of events in your life.

6 Likes

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by tunize(m): 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
Michael390:
Yeah those birds are hard to take Care of they are listed above the top 10 most dangerous birds ..but I van buy it because I am good at taking care of wild Animals
u don mean it in that case try buying a lion or hyena
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by ClassicMan202(m): 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
onward4life:
See as u grab am like d love of ur life

Yeye air boy

Lols... I pray say na so him dey grab life opportunities sha
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by molbic(m): 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
some people say that � is a national bird is,ok nurturnal but owls can turn it's head at 360 degree that means satellite dish was built by knowledge gathered from the studying of owl's behavioural pattern .watch documentary national geographic channel about owls.
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by greggng: 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
Dididrumz:

Almost lost my dad.
Dropped out of school.

You are very lucky to be alive ...it doesn't go without someone dieing . In my estate two of them use to cry on top of two elderly people house. I became afraid that they are about to die ...after crying for a month , one was killed and the other remains their crying untill we lost a great man close to the elderly people house. That Bird is evil and need not live nearly human

1 Like

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Chochovini: 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
Angelfrost:

There's absolutely nothing weird or scary about that fine work of nature. It's a very beautiful bird!!!
. I seconded my brother.
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by therajah: 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
Michael390:
Yeah those birds are hard to take Care of they are listed above the top 10 most dangerous birds ..but I van buy it because I am good at taking care of wild Animals
You can take care of wild animals? Can someone hand over oshiomole to you??

1 Like

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by wiseone28: 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
greggng:

You are very lucky to be alive ...it doesn't go without someone dieing . In my estate two of them use to cry on top of two elderly people house. I became afraid that they are about to die ...after crying for a month , one was killed and the other remains their crying untill we lost a great man close to the elderly people house. That Bird is evil and need not live nearly human

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by KingBaba1(m): 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr.
Isoright

Op you want still eat this thing?
Na wa for una for this country
Bros op free that bird make he gather strength and fly away go live he normal life
Bros op shebi you don hear that song

I wanna be free, free like a bird. Oh I thought you heard, say I no like yawa, I like peace instead. I thought you knew. That this mind is true.
So when you see me passing through, let me be because I don pay my dues

Op free that bird because birds don already pay their dues to be free for life

damnnnn niggarrr
Isoright.

So why do you like clipping birds wings street wise, when u know birds don already pay their dues?? because u be 147 abi. Nothing do u sha DC
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Cleo7: 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
there isnt any difference between fowl and owl...abegi if u wan chop am chop am oo and tell us how the meat taste coolthere isnt any difference between fowl and owl...abegi if u wan chop am chop am oo and tell us how the meat taste
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by damiloladuke: 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
Hmm
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
Pls don't kill and eat it.

1 Like

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by SonofLincoln: 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
Please nurture it to good health but don't eat it. There must be a zoo or other veterinary place that you can hand over the Owl to. That's nature at best.

1 Like

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by MarianIsy(f): 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
Did I just read this right? You don't know what this is called?
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Makanaki127: 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
He go sweet oh
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
You wan eat am?
Eat and be pursued in your dream for seven days. To be free from it you will need to baff in d rain seven times too.

U think na small tin?
Eat am na.

1 Like

Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by davillian(m): 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
One of those animals Nigerians won't eat
If not this bird would have been eaten
Re: The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
Erica abeg commot for Ozo body!shuuu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Takes Selfie With His Goat(photo) / Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing / See This Little Tortoise I Saw At Our Backyard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.