Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. (53365 Views)

Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by youthofnaija: 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
JUST IN...

Court renews Victor Giadom's position as Acting national chairman of APC.

Details shortly......

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Righteousness89(m): 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hahahaha hahahaha Hahahaha hahahaha

These our politicians are really putting up a great comedy Show!

Seems the Ruling party has been a Time Bomb Waiting to explode

I think the one Person that held the Apc From exploding all these while was the late Abba Kyari !

241 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by beylinko02: 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
How many court do we even have self. APC keep making a mess of our judicial System. They keep selling it to the highest bidder. Smh!

84 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by SmartProf(m): 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ladies and Gentlemen, I thought there is someone who consistently refers to himself as the APC National leader? Since everyone is laying claims within the APC to being the legitimate person who should act as the national chairman, can we now invite the so called 'APC national leader' whose position is not being dragged, to step in and lead from the front? If not possible, of what use is that nomenclature if not just to massage his ego? That's to tell u how fragile APC had been, else a little issue like Obaseki's feud with Oshiomole should not cause this type of disintegration. For Baba Presido, he won't allow any of these APC things raise his BP, afterall he has achieved his aim of using the platform to become president. At best anyone who has ambition under the party, should visit him and snap with him while showing his expression of interest form...shikena!

208 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Staro: 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2020

Useless president

Useless party

Foolish followers

295 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
Haha just see how matter south south people wan destroy APC grin cheesy

110 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by popez: 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
I love this. cheesy

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Blackking98(m): 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Haha just see how matter south south people wan destroy APC grin cheesy
grin

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Trumpcard05: 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
Oh the people of Edo state are indeed blessed. God is working overtime for our good!! Never in my life have I seen such charade and mockery of justice as carried out by the ugly Oshiomhole and his co travelers last week. And u think they will get away with it? This proves yet again that the victory of evil over good is only temporary.

When the evil schemers thought they had it all figured out, to their confusion, they are put to shame and all their evil plans fall yakata b4 their very eyes. At this rate, the evil party APC may not even be able to field a candidate. No man indeed is God ooo

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Zeezy81: 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
Watch how the cookies crumble. HAPPY VIEWING grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by OVIHINNO(m): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
This people are making a mockery of the judicial process. Where they manufacture those judgements keeps me wondering if the Nigeria Judiciary has any iota of dignity

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Nemere2020: 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
ejimatic fergie001 & co.......please comman continue

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
Walahi, APC don enter one chance.

This one na yam pepper scatter scatter

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Johnnyessence(m): 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ajimobi panel is null and void. appointing Uzodinma is highly wrong.

95 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nice one. Tinubu thinks he owns Apc

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Orubebe01: 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by iokpebholo: 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hahahahah haha.I laugh in oshiomole.lol

12 Likes

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Poloyanabo2(m): 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
But Apc is not known for obeying court orders.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by fergie001: 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
dansuqi ejimatic seanfer.....over to you.

I was shouting it nah, wasn't I?
Orientation101

Nemere2020:
ejimatic fergie001 & co.......please comman continue
Continue what?

2 Likes

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by asobo: 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dansuqi $ senatordave come and carry the carcass of your beloved party.
Dansuqi:

Pdp in plateau na
So I was referring to the same person at senatordave & dansuqi. Anyway we will use your zone to bury APC while the north is gearing up for 2023 presidency. angry

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by obataokenwa(m): 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
Let me see how this will play out cos they have 9 days to the primary. If PDP miss this chance to grab Edo so as to prepare fully against 2023, then they've failed.

Very good political confusion

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by fergie001: 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by DMerciful(m): 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
The never ending story!

5 Likes

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by joyandfaith: 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
battle for 2023 has began. Amaechi I can see you.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Dansuqi: 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
youthofnaija:
JUST IN...

Court renews Victor Giadom's position as Acting national chairman of APC.

Details shortly......

This nature is a hatchet judge....anyway,giadom has done the right thing

16 Likes

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Goldencheese(m): 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hmmm, will APC survive 2020 as a party?

28 Likes

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Bantino(m): 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
APC, na wah

1 Like

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Nnfupdates: 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
grin
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Macphenson: 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
Heheheheheheheiiii!!! I laugh in Patience Ozokwor's voice.

Please if you are close to a certain Chicago drug Baron in bourdillon, kindly help me remove every sniper close to him, as it may become very handy now please.

The stupid godfatherism can only work in Lagos. Just look at the disaster Oshiomhole's greed has brought to APC, trust me APC will never remain the same, and Buhari doesnt care as he is serving out his term.

Obviously Ambode has become the S.I. unit of cowardice.

Obaseki, even if you don't win your second term, you have.my respect any day. You are a man with large balls.

97 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Dansuqi: 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
joyandfaith:
battle for 2023 has began. Amaechi I can see you.

Amechi has lost out before it began

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. / Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars / Policemen Celebrating James Ibori's Return (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.