Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease (28539 Views)

Governor Umahi Visits Victims Of Suspected Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi (Photos) / Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa / How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by References: 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
Lawmaker representing Obudu State Constituency in the Cross River State House of Assembly is dead.

He was said to have died at the University of Calabar Teaching Hospital from illness suspected to be Coronavirus.

Reacting to his death in a post on Facebook, Diana Mary Nsan said, "My brother-in-law nursed him for the last two weeks up until yesterday.

"The government needs to tell us what killed him. He died at the isolation centre I suppose, so we still need to know the facts. My inlaw is self-isolating."

Also reacting to the incident, Ebriku John Friday on Facebook said, "Black Thursday as Cross River loses Assembly member, Hon Godwin Akwaji.

"May his kind soul rest in peace."

Akwaji was a member of the Peoples Democratic Party and had a large following in his constituency.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/18/breaking-cross-river-lawmaker-godwin-akwaji-dead

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by nairavsdollars(f): 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
Corona come dey goooo. Useless virus

14 Likes

Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by Raydos: 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
China has sold the wrong 2020 To us, Now we're Facing the consequences of buying a Fake product!!

This 2020 no just balance!

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by doggedfighter(f): 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
Sad
So many deaths and many families thrown into mourning.
It's almost become a normal everyday thing cry cry
How come a Cross Riverian died of Coronavirus?

3 Likes

Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by majamajic(m): 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
China

5 Likes

Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by articleme(m): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
RIP
Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by ValCon888: 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
May his kind soul rest in peace.
Another one bites the dust.
It is only when they die that you hear they're good.

May we be remembered for good things when we are alive and not when we die.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by NazoTimes(m): 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
Coronavirus. Killer of both the rich and poor.

Coronavirus: Killer of both the strong and the weak

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by Davicjoe(m): 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
And they said corona is not real. Baba God which way
Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
Chai!

Coro!

3 Likes

Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by frankypunk(m): 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
I think say dem no get covid 20

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by paulolee(m): 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
bad...jus too bad...so much deaths this days that people are no longer concerned abt covid..
in other news its a very boring Thursday because i decided to stay at home today n realized dt my dstv sub av expired leaving me with jus NTA, decide to manage it and was watching the presidential task force on covid 19 briefing thats airing live maybr from abuja...love the way instructions and updates are been released especially the questions being asked by newsmen to the ptf agents and all questions were adequately treated, i just wished our president do give such kinda briefing with open spaces for media to ask questions and not jus dt edited speech he do read to us whenever is he on air...is that too much to ask?

10 Likes

Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
NazoTimes:
F
ForFuck

1 Like

Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by simplesearch: 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
THis is getting serious already.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by wwwihy: 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
I thought they said no COVID 19 in Cross River?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by moderatorr: 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
RIP

1 Like

Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by SmartProf(m): 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
This is sad, RIP

1 Like

Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by tytifbju: 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
7 DAYS: VIRTUAL TRAINING ON WEBSITE DESIGN. COMMENCEMENT DATE: 26th June-2nd July.

TRAINING METHOD: WhatsApp, Teamviewer/Anydesk
REQUIREMENTS: WhatsApp and System
For Registration and more details, check my Signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
R.I.P sir
Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by joe4christ(m): 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
Rip to him!
Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by sanemind2(m): 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hmmm....abeg oh, the only state that is Covid 19 free

Meanwhile

500gb external hard drive filled with high definition movies is available,can be sent to any location through Gigs,but location is port Harcourt, check signature.
Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by mzBEAM(f): 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
We no dey pity yam eaters here in Wuhan.
Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by IamPatriotic(m): 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
Not possible! Because Ben Ayade said there's no single case of Covid-19 in his State. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

May God console the family of the later breadwinner.
Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by Oneeyesunday: 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
There is no covid 19 in Cross River.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by holuwajobar(m): 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
Just waiting for this covid-19 to go, I want to see how the world will sanction China for d pandemic

1 Like

Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by Sebastine1994(m): 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
stay safe

5 Likes

Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by TwentyOnePilots(m): 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
RIP Man.
Re: Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
Salvation is necessary because no one knows when death will visit

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes / NASS Officers Election: Crisis Brews In PDP / Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.