Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,815 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Are Men Hoarders (of Their Exs) In Nature?? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Men Hoarders (of Their Exs) In Nature?? (5188 Views)

Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. / Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? / Marriage: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Men Hoarders (of Their Exs) In Nature?? by Romangalactic(m): 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
Mariangeles:

Like I typed before, I have love.
By the way, you never stood a chance.
When did I apply? Can't remember cheesy
Plz remind me

1 Like

Re: Are Men Hoarders (of Their Exs) In Nature?? by Romangalactic(m): 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hathor5:

Extremely immature.
Gag reflex

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Hoarders (of Their Exs) In Nature?? by Romangalactic(m): 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hathor5:

I am so grateful. cheesy I never knew men lie.

Hathor5:

Poor me. cry
Re: Are Men Hoarders (of Their Exs) In Nature?? by Hathor5(f): 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
pocohantas:

Jagajaga code. Make them no go find food chop.

Jagajaga grin
Re: Are Men Hoarders (of Their Exs) In Nature?? by Hathor5(f): 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
Mariangeles:

Don't bother, one of your "bro" already did

grin

1 Like

Re: Are Men Hoarders (of Their Exs) In Nature?? by Romangalactic(m): 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hathor5:

We slow vibing out here cool

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Hoarders (of Their Exs) In Nature?? by Romangalactic(m): 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
truthsayer009:

This is actually a solid list. One more though.

A bro of a bro must never go near any of his sisters. It is highly forbidden.

Whether for genuine relationship/marriage oh or fake love, no one cares. Don't go near.
Lol,good one cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Men Hoarders (of Their Exs) In Nature?? by pocohantas(f): 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
[s]
anslem04:

Am i the one arguing or you are just the one talking about what you can never relate to or decipher.. .. as 4 d compliments grin grin dd i scratch ur wound grin
[/s]

Ekuke takes another L, as usual... grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Hoarders (of Their Exs) In Nature?? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
These two will make a lovely couple grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Men Hoarders (of Their Exs) In Nature?? by Munzy14(m): 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
Mariangeles:
My people, this might seem like a funny question but I genuinely want to know; Do men purposely keep contacts of women they've had close relationship with?
Like, do men, one way or the other, keep "a collection of exs"? If yes, what is the reason behind it?
I asked someone and he was just going round in circles grin which led me to believe that it might be true cheesy
I need honest answers and no insults please embarassed
Let's try to keep it civil, while having fun
Lol, this question is tricky.

It's usually those we like deeply, but the break up happened.

many men are on this table. Even some ladies.

I had a lady i broke up with some years ago on August, December that same year I met a new sweetheart.

I deleted the ex contacts, bt guess what, January of the next year she was the first to wish me a happy birthday, even before my gf, colleagues and friends.

I was surprised.... well i gave her a gift for that. Before you know it, she schemed a plan of coming back.

As a man, u can't spit out sugar in your mouth to take on bitter leaf.... I made it clear I have a new person.

She doubted, well story cut short, she visited. And started doing like when a lady visit her prospective in-laws..cheesy

I left for work, wen I returned she was cleaning my house, she opened my wardrobe, saw my packs of Kiss( condoms), and one was already open, she also saw the current babe left over belongings..I think that was how she left the next day for good.

Reality hit her.

Some guys do keep, while some, convert them to friends with nothing else attached. I fall in this category. All my ex are my friends on FB.
but I no longer have their cell phone details.
Re: Are Men Hoarders (of Their Exs) In Nature?? by Mariangeles(f): 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
Munzy14:

Lol, this question is tricky.

It's usually those we like deeply, but the break up happened.

many men are on this table. Even some ladies.

I had a lady i broke up with some years ago on August, December that same year I met a new sweetheart.

I deleted the ex contacts, bt guess what, January of the next year she was the first to wish me a happy birthday, even before my gf, colleagues and friends.

I was surprised.... well i gave her a gift for that. Before you know it, she schemed a plan of coming back.

As a man, u can't spit out sugar in your mouth to take on bitter leaf.... I made it clear I have a new person.

She doubted, well story cut short, she visited. And started doing like when a lady visit her prospective in-laws..cheesy

I left for work, wen I returned she was cleaning my house, she opened my wardrobe, saw my packs of Kiss( condoms), and one was already open, she also saw the current babe left over belongings..I think that was how she left the next day for good.

Reality hit her.

Some guys do keep, while some, convert them to friends with nothing else attached. I fall in this category. All my ex are my friends on FB.
but I no longer have their cell phone details.

I swear, I'd dye if someone I once cared about made that phrase about me grin
Re: Are Men Hoarders (of Their Exs) In Nature?? by Munzy14(m): 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
Mariangeles:

I swear, I'd dye if someone I once cared about made that phrase about me grin
lol, but that's being open and honest.

It's better than being played.

When we became just friends, we talked about it, she opened up. She said she visited so we can sort things and get back. But, confirming the territory marking of the new bae, put a knife to it...cheesy plus she knows if I move on, av moved for good.

Ifeoma di n'ihu... (good things ahead ).

1 Like

Re: Are Men Hoarders (of Their Exs) In Nature?? by SOFTDRINK: 6:34am On Jun 21, 2020
Romangalactic:

Lmao cheesy Goddamn, I respect those niggas that worked on you. Their playboy game is really off the charts for you have believed this and go on announcing it.

If an ex is not offering you an engagement ring straight up minus any bullshiit talk, every other tale he's spinning like the ones above, is simply to gain express access to the space between your thighs again. grin
Why exposing the secret?

Allow them to wallow in their ignorance.
Re: Are Men Hoarders (of Their Exs) In Nature?? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2021
None of my business what men do. As for me, I don't.
Re: Are Men Hoarders (of Their Exs) In Nature?? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
liberalchick:
How else will they set the so called Okafor’s law in motion?

Libbyyyyy! kiss cry God. I've missed so many of you women! Midnighter and doitforyou, too. Where y'all? And missjo. I know she still come around, though, she just doesn't post anymore.

Oh and theButterfly. Ehen. I almost forgot her. But I still remember her.

I hope y'all are great and okay and having wonderful lives wherever y'all are!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HACK Your Pre-paid Meter Now / Make God Basis Of Marriage, Commissioner Urges Couples / Indian Farmer Is World's Oldest Dad-94 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.