Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,364 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:13 PM

Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo (81351 Views)

MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing / Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo by safarigirI(f): 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
chiemmanuel:
I don't understand this report
The lady was buried,
And the corpse was deposited in the mortuary,
Very shallow reportage
I just tire
Re: Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
Corbin:
sometimes I wonder if any one of us will make it to heaven because if you check it sin is sin every one on this earth is wicked one way or the other
Chaiiiii

us?
I'll make it there and He will help me..!!!
I don't know about u...
Re: Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo by safarigirI(f): 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
adebayo3449:
Too sad
This is a bad way to die.
What will they tell God now.
To all others who are still fornicating, if you can't get married, please let us channel our energies to another thing such as making money or helping others.
I think we should try to reduce our sins.
May God almighty help us all.
reduce our sins or cut them off completely?
Re: Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo by safarigirI(f): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
IPOB girls wey no dey take eye see prick
Re: Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo by supereagle(m): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
“Preliminary investigations suggest that the above-diseased persons may have died as a result of drug consumption.

Did the lady consume drug as well? They should autopsy to ascertain the cause of the death.
Re: Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo by EmmaNuella77(f): 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
Died after "Illicit" sex.
God have mercy.

Meanwhile, you can get paid to watch videos

https://wintub.com/?r=1581782
Re: Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo by Kdon2: 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
Re: Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo by chiemmanuel(m): 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
IamHonourable1:

You are a poor reader.
you are right
Re: Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
oluxy:
How can one be buried while investigation still in progress?

What about if there is need for autopsy?

And all I read about the police is, they may have died by consumption of drugs.

The word may, I don't get it.

Someone can be buried while investigation is ongoing. Investigations do not stop burials from happening. If there is a need for further investigations, the corpse can be exhumed.
Re: Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo by subcbouy: 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
Lover50:

The story for the gods
Nigeria's mentality will surely exhibit stories for the gods when the right thing is neglected. Sex romp can not kill both parties.
Re: Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo by zynzyn(m): 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
2mercy:

https://punchng.com/imo-undergraduate-who-died-after-sex-romp-buried/

Saaaad!!! cry cry

but truth must be told

anybody wey preach to them before this to repent for receive hot slap!!!

see am now!! undecided

Can their parents honestly say they feel no shame??!
Re: Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo by tunize(m): 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
Run from sex enhancement drug award nor dey for sex. u do if na 10secs nor kill urself if she nor satisfy make anoda person continue were u stop.
Re: Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo by Soloking20(m): 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
PussyKing:
angry The lover must be from S/W Nigeria
Them love to dey drink man power

Read very well, the deceased were from I'm state, not S/W.
Re: Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo by Soloking20(m): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
PussyKing:
angry The lover must be from S/W Nigeria
Them love to dey drink man power

Read very well, the deceased were from Imo state, not S/W.
Re: Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo by jaggabban: 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hausa people with sex. Na them. Maybe they took burantashi
Re: Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo by adebayo3449(m): 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
safarigirI:
reduce our sins or cut them off completely?
Na small small
Re: Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo by Oyindaberry(f): 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
chiemmanuel:
The lady was buried,
Very shallow reportage

I am confused as you are o
Re: Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo by redsun(m): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
Even though the story concluded that their corpses have been deposited in the morgue's, the topic says she's been buried.

Does it mean there is no methodical autopsy to find out exactly what killed her, Or the investigation is ongoing?
Re: Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo by Obynolee(f): 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
2mercy:

https://punchng.com/imo-undergraduate-who-died-after-sex-romp-buried/

Young girl like this still wear this (chimi) that my grand mother wore
Re: Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo by Obynolee(f): 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
adebayo3449:
Too sad
This is a bad way to die.
What will they tell God now.
To all others who are still fornicating, if you can't get married, please let us channel our energies to another thing such as making money or helping others.
I think we should try to reduce our sins.
May God almighty help us all.

Which way do you think is good to die?
Do you know what anyone who have died told God?
Re: Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo by Obynolee(f): 11:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
Sirheny007:
What will they write for her by way of tribute?

Died in action
Re: Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo by tete7000(m): 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ikun n je dodo, Ikun n judi, Ikun o mo pe o n todun, a ma pa ni
Re: Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo by Corbin: 11:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
alramon:

us? I'll make it there and He will help me..!!! I don't know about u...
ok
Re: Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo by Eghosblue(m): 11:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
The story line is very misleading. Who was there to confirm that they both died cos of sex romp? They might as well haf been poisoned undecided
Re: Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo by Ishilove: 11:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
This must be one of the most confusing articles I've ever read. Did an editor actually greenlight this story for print? People need to be queried.
Re: Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo by Antichristus: 11:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
chiemmanuel:
The lady was buried,
Very shallow reportage

Nigerian journalism at its best for you. It could be worst.
Re: Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo by KEMISTR3(f): 12:21am On Jun 19, 2020
The pictures carries different backgrounds, different bed and bed covers.

chiemmanuel:
The lady was buried,
Very shallow reportage
Re: Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo by Shevyboy7777(m): 12:31am On Jun 19, 2020
Scatterscatter:
I hope the homicide dept of the NPF carried out an autopsy on the corpse to determine the exact cause of death.

If it's as a result of the drugs they consumed, where & how did they buy it, have they arrested the manufacturer of the drug for questioning, etc.

It's easy for Nigerians to crucify these ones than probe the cause of death until other people will make the same mistake and die the same way.

To be honest, being a Nigerian Is really dangerous and risky.

RIP to them both

*You're stylishly looking for how to blame buhari now* ��
Re: Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo by preselect(m): 2:04am On Jun 19, 2020
Shevyboy7777:

*You're stylishly looking for how to blame buhari now* ��

if Buhari didnt destroy the economy and education of nigeria, perhaps by now they woulda been married and wouldnt need to be doing hide and seek in a hotel.
anyhow it is Buhari's fault.

on a more serious note, so just like that Njgerians have accepted that they died from "sex romp"?
no investigations? No autopsy?
Re: Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo by solz007(m): 2:09am On Jun 19, 2020
May Their Souls Rest With The Lord...AMEN! SO Sad
Re: Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo by Dybala11(m): 3:52am On Jun 19, 2020
Sirheny007:
What will they write for her by way of tribute?
Died in action.
Re: Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo by Bellotelli: 5:51am On Jun 19, 2020
The way our so called reputable newspaper carry headlines could be so misleading coupled with the police shallow investigation into the actual cause of death. How can two people die at once and you say it's as a result of sex rump.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) / Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.