Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? (2577 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) A Man's Commitment Gives Women Orgasms. / My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill / I'm A Wasted Sperm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
Is it?
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by emmy512: 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nope,
I was able to finish my online courses, with 1 Google certificate.
Able to make at least 80 dollars a week from my fiverr account that i never had time for before.

7 Likes

Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by Oldoinyolengai(m): 7:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
Still moving undecided undecided
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by callmeRichie(m): 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
WelI we are not where we wanna be, buh we are not where we used to be. It's not over until it's over geng cool

1 Like

Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by sircrabo: 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
Not really. The lockdown gave me time to revamp my blog. My fiverr account also picked up this year (heading to level 2). I got a better understanding of the forex market and i have learnt from my past mistakes. I successfully turned $65 into $301 (presently) in about two months.
I feel i am a better trader now.
We are hoping the remaining part of the year will be more meaningful.

4 Likes

Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by bestboo001: 4:53am On Jun 19, 2020
sircrabo:
Not really. The lockdown gave me time to revamp my blog. My fiverr account also picked up this year (heading to level 2). I got a better understanding of the forex market and i have learnt from my past mistakes. I successfully turned $65 into $301 (presently) in about two months.
bro.. good morning. Abeg you fit help me make I follow balance small based on the forex levels? I know some basic things like pips, spread, leverage,types of candle sticks,etc..but how to apply them as well as get a strategy is what I don't know yet. pls help a bro..I'm very much willing to learn, esp directly from someone as the info on the net can easily overwhelm one esp a newbie
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by paulolee(m): 6:16am On Jun 19, 2020
not really...av learnt alot this year and am still learning...
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by sircrabo: 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
bestboo001:

bro.. good morning. Abeg you fit help me make I follow balance small based on the forex levels? I know some basic things like pips, spread, leverage,types of candle sticks,etc..but how to apply them as well as get a strategy is what I don't know yet. pls help a bro..I'm very much willing to learn, esp directly from someone as the info on the net can easily overwhelm one esp a newbie

Time is my greatest challenge. where do you stay?
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by Yeezus998(m): 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
Nah angry
I made my first hundreds thousand in February
My first million in May
2020 has been good to me
I'm 20

6 Likes

Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by WhistleBIower: 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
sircrabo:
bro how can u help me out with fiver?
I don't even know how to start
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hope is not lost we keep on moving ✌️
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by Okiemute101: 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
I must confess, it's been a blessing in disguise for me. Still on the FOREX MATTER, I took my time to learn the Forex market after giving up due to too many losses since 2018. I sought for mentorship from a top trader friend, I begged him his time to mentor me & thank God he did willingly, driving to his house 3 times a week to learn from him. He took out time to reveal the secrets of the market & how the market makers manipulate the market. I started trading on my demo with the strategies learnt & went live. To my surprise I grew a $100 account to $401 in 1week. FOREX needs time & patience aswear. Although I over leveraged in some cases which is not advisable but I did that because I was super sure of my setup! grin
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by sircrabo: 12:06am On Jun 21, 2020
WhistleBIower:
bro how can u help me out with fiver?
I don't even know how to start

Do you have a skill ? That is where you start from. If you do, visit fiverr.com and sign up for an account and then create Gigs. Search for a thread by beatzone here on fiverr (business section) and read the first 30 pages carefullt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by bestboo001: 5:19am On Jun 21, 2020
sircrabo:

Time is my greatest challenge. where do you stay?
Cross River..
Online will do.. I'm free anytime you are. Pls..
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by bestboo001: 5:31am On Jun 21, 2020
Okiemute101:
I must confess, it's been a blessing in disguise for me. Still on the FOREX MATTER, I took my time to learn the Forex market after giving up due to too many losses since 2018. I sought for mentorship from a top trader friend, I begged him his time to mentor me & thank God he did willingly, driving to his house 3 times a week to learn from him. He took out time to reveal the secrets of the market & how the market makers manipulate the market. I started trading on my demo with the strategies learnt & went live. To my surprise I grew a $100 account to $401 in 1week. FOREX needs time & patience aswear. Although I over leveraged in some cases which is not advisable but I did that because I was super sure of my setup! grin
Bro, abeg follow assist me make I balance small na. All the info on the net can overwhelm one and they're scattered! The importance of a mentor cannot be overemphasized..Abeg reason my matter
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by Bebson007(m): 6:16am On Jun 21, 2020
I'm still in great shock since we entered this year nothing good. No job, no joy nothing nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by r0sy247(f): 2:22am On Jun 25, 2020
sircrabo:

Do you have a skill ? That is where you start from. If you do, visit fiverr.com and sign up for an account and then create Gigs. Search for a thread by beatzone here on fiverr (business section) and read the first 30 pages carefullt

cc Hullabaloon please are you on WhatsApp can you guide me through on how to start up as a beginner on fiverr?
I engage on writing articles
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by saintvc(m): 2:36am On Jun 25, 2020
I am no longer addicted to women thanks to lockdown. no joint, no ashawo.

5 Likes

Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by Somodooo: 5:21am On Jun 25, 2020
[s]
r0sy247:

cc Hullabaloon please are you on WhatsApp can you guide me through on how to start up as a beginner on fiverr?
[/s]
trash
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by Brytesp(m): 6:48am On Jun 25, 2020
A waste keh... it's been very good oo! apart from the covid19 and world in crisis ishhh!... found a good strategy that gives me 5k daily on 1xbet and to my surprise am the only one with this kind of knowledge I guess.... made up to 6 figures in my acc just last month and am hitting the same target this month... all these in 2020.. am thankful to God for the gift of knowledge this 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by Meedon: 7:35am On Jun 25, 2020
Brytesp:
A waste keh... it's been very good oo! apart from the covid19 and world in crisis ishhh!... found a good strategy that gives me 5k daily on 1xbet and to my surprise am the only one with this kind of knowledge I guess.... made up to 6 figures in my acc just last month and am hitting the same target this month... all these in 2020.. am thankful to God for the gift of knowledge this 2020

Baba ooo show me the way

1 Like

Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by DeltaBachelor(m): 8:13am On Jun 25, 2020
Brytesp:
bro, please can you put me through on this. I have sent you a pm already. God bless you.
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by DeltaBachelor(m): 8:15am On Jun 25, 2020
Okiemute101:
hi, please I am interested in this . Thanks. God bless
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by DeltaBachelor(m): 8:15am On Jun 25, 2020
sircrabo:
hi bro. Please I am interested in this. Thanks. God bless
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by KogiFocus(m): 9:23am On Jun 25, 2020
Yeezus998:
Nah angry I made my first hundreds thousand in February My first million in May 2020 has been good to me I'm 20
Show your boy way na
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by Scot1255: 9:43am On Jun 25, 2020
Had an accident Nov 2019 and the fact that I've been unable to walk since then takes my joy away. I'm healing though. And God has made it easy for me to bear, I just wished it never happened.

8 Likes

Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by solobrain(m): 10:42am On Jun 25, 2020
Yeezus998:
Nah angry I made my first hundreds thousand in February My first million in May 2020 has been good to me I'm 20
wow! that's nice, what business are you into.
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by Hullabaloon: 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
r0sy247:

Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by Sadiqali24(m): 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
It was actually a blessed year for me!
Lesson tutor for children of numerous members of house of assembly, nassarawa state and also a home tutor to the children of an emir.

1 Like

Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by yemionline(m): 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
No it's not. It's probably going to end up as the best year of my life so far.
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by vert007: 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
Scot1255:
Had an accident Nov 2019 and the fact that I've been unable to walk since then takes my joy away. I'm healing though. And God has made it easy for me to bear, I just wished it never happened.

Have some faith and confidence. Everything will be alright, and you will feel as sound as you’ve never felt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those Who Ended Their Relationship Due To Genotype, Please Share Your Experience / When Did This Nonsense Start / Guys Pls How Can I Get Over This Addiction ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.