Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

What's The Cruel And Wicked Thing You've Don To Any Animal? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What's The Cruel And Wicked Thing You've Don To Any Animal? (1429 Views)

I Need Your Help How Do I Make My Dog To Be Aggressive Or Wicked / Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! / What Is The Name Of This Animal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Cruel And Wicked Thing You've Don To Any Animal? by Salexnotyourmate: 7:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
Re: What's The Cruel And Wicked Thing You've Don To Any Animal? by Omo9ja147(m): 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
putting a six inches nail into a cat's head
Re: What's The Cruel And Wicked Thing You've Don To Any Animal? by Sabby1(m): 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hanging/pegging a chicken on a clothe dryer
Re: What's The Cruel And Wicked Thing You've Don To Any Animal? by SKhanmi: 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
Breaking a kitten's back, Terrorising local chickens, we'll truss them up like armed robbers before a firing squad and pluck/beat .....Some died Sha. Did I mention we lived in a new environment nearer to thick forests & had an abundant species of grasshoppers hopping all around. Tata chineke like our ibo neighbor fondly called them. 3months along the line, you could hardly find 2 within our immediate environment. We exterminated the whole lot in a variety of ways, notorious among them was by dying by fire as burnt offerings, wrapped up en mass in newspapers. I still remember rows and rows of crucified grasshoppers mounted on nails in one part of our garden. We were terrors cry I'll not mention the pigeon+cat part and what I did with catapults
Re: What's The Cruel And Wicked Thing You've Don To Any Animal? by etrange: 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
This thread reminds me of how much I have changed. Today, I'd charge against anyone who treats animals badly but I wasn't a saint myself. Don't get me wrong, I've always loved animals but, as a kid, I didn't really understand them well enough to know how best to handle them. So I ended up hurting them out of love and admiration. cheesy

1) I threw a fowl in a basin of water to see if it could swim like a duck. Well, it didn't sink but it was struggling; I applauded it throughout the exercise.

2) I threw a fowl through the balcony of the second floor to see if it would fly like other birds. It never flew but it survived the fall. I was disappointed but I still praised it.

3) I sneaked out my elder brother's new birthed pigeon and was throwing it up wondering why it wouldn't fly away. At a point, I believed the bird liked me and that was why it kept coming back. I felt like a falconer. I didn't know the poor thing wasn't fully flighted yet. My bro caught me but mum wouldn't let him lay a finger on me. "Oh! You want to kill your brother because of a bird? Nnunu!"

4) While my mates were building 'kites' with nylon and broom sticks, I caught a bush pigeon, tied a rope on its leg and would always throw it into the air and drag it back after a few seconds; that was my own kite. I wonder why it died a couple of days later.

5) I caught a lizard and kept it as a pet for days. I forgot I had to feed it so one day I realized it was so weak, it was still alive but wasn't moving anymore. After thinking about it thoroughly, I decided it was preganant and that was an opportunity for me to practice my future career - Medicine. I opened up its tommy and to my surprise, there was no baby lizard in there. Even lizards do fake pregnancy. I left the 'wound' to heal but the poor thing couldn't make it. I felt like a professional announcing to my friends "We did all we could". It was a male agama lizard by the way.

6) I was wondering who was a faster between a cat and a rat so I decided set up a race between them. I planned it so well. I caught a a healthy rat for the show, I drew lines on the floor to mark each animal's lane, etc. But surprisingly, when the game started, the cat quickly left its lane and jumped on the rat! No idea why it did that but it ran away with the rat. Maybe it thought it was a kitten.

Ok, let me stop here before y'all think I'm weird. I'm sorry, animals. I'm sorry, everybody.

NB: I've owned and groomed many animal pets as an adult and each was like family to me. My love for animals though.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Cruel And Wicked Thing You've Don To Any Animal? by Blackbelly(m): 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
SKhanmi:
Breaking a kitten's back, Terrorising local chickens, we'll truss them up like armed robbers before a firing squad and pluck/beat .....Some died Sha. Did I mention we lived in a new environment nearer to thick forests & had an abundant species of grasshoppers hopping all around. Tata chineke like our ibo neighbor fondly called them. 3months along the line, you could hardly find 2 within our immediate environment. We exterminated the whole lot in a variety of ways, notorious among them was by dying by fire as burnt offerings, wrapped up en mass in newspapers. I still remember rows and rows of crucified grasshoppers mounted on nails in one part of our garden. We were terrors cry I'll not mention the pigeon+cat part and what I did with catapults
Hahahahahaha...I laughed so hard I nearly cried. But wait, why evils grin

Re: What's The Cruel And Wicked Thing You've Don To Any Animal? by illicit(m): 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
my albino rat ate it's babies, I executed it....

I felt bad afterwards when I realized it was because I fed it food containing "Maggi"
Re: What's The Cruel And Wicked Thing You've Don To Any Animal? by SKhanmi: 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
Blackbelly:

Hahahahahaha...I laughed so hard I nearly cried. But wait, why evils grin

Too much freedom perhaps, with some serious doses of mischievousness.

1 Like

Re: What's The Cruel And Wicked Thing You've Don To Any Animal? by wittyt98(m): 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
post=88534973:

One December I caught a huge rat and killed it by purchasing a knockout Bomb of #200 from one banger seller, tied the rat around the bomb, sparked it and watch from a safe distance how I blew it's intestines out grin

another one Instead if killing it, I cut all four legs off totally with a scissors and threw it outside our gate in the middle of the road to find its way home. few minutes after struggling to move, an eagle picked it up grin grin

most times when I catch a rat, I throw it inside a big empty Dano milk container i specially designed for rat torture, pour a little petrol or kerosene in the container, close the lid then light it up grin They Scream till they Give up The Ghost and burn grin that'll teach em a lesson never to FWM
Re: What's The Cruel And Wicked Thing You've Don To Any Animal? by Michael390(m): 11:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
etrange:
This thread reminds me of how much I have changed. Today, I'd charge against anyone who treats animals badly but I wasn't a saint myself. Don't get me wrong, I've always loved animals but, as a kid, I didn't really understand them well enough to know how best to handle them. So I ended up hurting them out of love and admiration. cheesy

1) I threw a fowl in a basin of water to see if it could swim like a duck. Well, it didn't sink but it was struggling; I applauded it throughout the exercise.

2) I threw a fowl through the balcony of the second floor to see if it would fly like other birds. It never flew but it survived the fall. I was disappointed but I still praised it.

3) I sneaked out my elder brother's new birthed pigeon and was throwing it up wondering why it wouldn't fly away. At a point, I believed the bird liked me and that was why it kept coming back. I felt like a falconer. I didn't know the poor thing wasn't fully flighted yet. My bro caught me but mum wouldn't let him lay a finger on me. "Oh! You want to kill your brother because of a bird? Nnunu!"

4) While my mates were building 'kites' with nylon and broom sticks, I caught a bush pigeon, tied a rope on its leg and would always throw it into the air and drag it back after a few seconds; that was my own kite. I wonder why it died a couple of days later.

5) I caught a lizard and kept it as a pet for days. I forgot I had to feed it so one day I realized it was so weak, it was still alive but wasn't moving anymore. After thinking about it thoroughly, I decided it was preganant and that was an opportunity for me to practice my future career - Medicine. I opened up its tommy and to my surprise, there was no baby lizard in there. Even lizards do fake pregnancy. I left the 'wound' to heal but the poor thing couldn't make it. I felt like a professional announcing to my friends "We did all we could". It was a male agama lizard by the way.

6) I was wondering who was a faster between a cat and a rat so I decided set up a race between them. I planned it so well. I caught a a healthy rat for the show, I drew lines on the floor to mark each animal's lane, etc. But surprisingly, when the game started, the cat quickly left its lane and jumped on the rat! No idea why it did that but it ran away with the rat. Maybe it thought it was a kitten.

Ok, let me stop here before y'all think I'm weird. I'm sorry, animals. I'm sorry, everybody.

NB: I've owned and groomed many animal pets as an adult and each was like family to me. My love for animals though.

like op u will need a tell me how you caught all of them
Re: What's The Cruel And Wicked Thing You've Don To Any Animal? by Caleb91(m): 12:53am On Jun 19, 2020
Used a cartapot to seperate two mating ekuke mastiff dogs at the age of 9 in my village the male dog died 2 days later because the big stone hit it forehead
Re: What's The Cruel And Wicked Thing You've Don To Any Animal? by Michael390(m): 8:16am On Jun 19, 2020
yeahh
Re: What's The Cruel And Wicked Thing You've Don To Any Animal? by asperdons(m): 11:29am On Jun 19, 2020
Caleb91:
Used a cartapot to seperate two mating ekuke mastiff dogs at the age of 9 in my village the male dog died 2 days later because the big stone hit it forehead
[color=#000099][/color]
Imagine, the dog was about coming when the stone hit it's head, guy u no get joy

2 Likes

Re: What's The Cruel And Wicked Thing You've Don To Any Animal? by BamBamK: 11:51am On Jun 19, 2020
illicit:
my albino rat ate it's babies, I executed it....

I felt bad afterwards when I realized it was because I fed it food containing "Maggi"

what does feeding maggi cause??
Re: What's The Cruel And Wicked Thing You've Don To Any Animal? by Michael390(m): 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
What does Maggie do
Re: What's The Cruel And Wicked Thing You've Don To Any Animal? by Blackbelly(m): 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
BamBamK:

Some believe it causes animals to become edgy
Re: What's The Cruel And Wicked Thing You've Don To Any Animal? by BamBamK: 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
oh!!! that's a new one for me

Blackbelly:

Some believe it causes animals to become edgy
Re: What's The Cruel And Wicked Thing You've Don To Any Animal? by Caleb91(m): 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
asperdons:
[color=#000099][/color]
Imagine, the dog was about coming when the stone hit it's head, guy u no get joy

i never Bleep na d mumu dog go come first me Bleep
Re: What's The Cruel And Wicked Thing You've Don To Any Animal? by illicit(m): 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
BamBamK:

it makes it eat anything
Re: What's The Cruel And Wicked Thing You've Don To Any Animal? by Michael390(m): 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
illicit:

it makes it eat anything
Wow
Re: What's The Cruel And Wicked Thing You've Don To Any Animal? by BamBamK: 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
rats only abi??

illicit:

it makes it eat anything
Re: What's The Cruel And Wicked Thing You've Don To Any Animal? by illicit(m): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
BamBamK:
rats only abi??
yes, it somehow affects it's brain.
Re: What's The Cruel And Wicked Thing You've Don To Any Animal? by Hotspotbro(m): 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
I threw a lizard at three live fowls... They tore the small things body
Re: What's The Cruel And Wicked Thing You've Don To Any Animal? by Michael390(m): 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2020
Wow
Re: What's The Cruel And Wicked Thing You've Don To Any Animal? by younghartz(m): 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
Animal activist are coming grin
Re: What's The Cruel And Wicked Thing You've Don To Any Animal? by Hathor5(f): 5:46am On Jun 20, 2020
And the psychopaths are crawling out of their holes.

1 Like

Re: What's The Cruel And Wicked Thing You've Don To Any Animal? by Michael390(m): 8:53am On Jun 20, 2020
Animals come and do ur revenge
Re: What's The Cruel And Wicked Thing You've Don To Any Animal? by Chris525: 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
I'm telling you. That they even think its normal & a part of growing up is sad.

Hathor5:
And the psychopaths are crawling out of their holes.

1 Like

Re: What's The Cruel And Wicked Thing You've Don To Any Animal? by Iseoluwani: 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
put a rabbit inside hot water alive

put a chicken inside hot water

put a life rabbit inside fire, so that fire would burn it alive

I have switched on the hot plate, because I wanted to put cockroaches on it to die live.

cut the legs of a rabbit without killing it because I tot it was eating it kits, unfortunately it was a rat that was eating it.

wounded a rat so much that it could only limp, so that soldier ants will feast on it while been alive.

hit a big stick to kill a rabbit because I wanted it to have shock

make I stop here before u come for my head
Re: What's The Cruel And Wicked Thing You've Don To Any Animal? by LordOfTheWeed: 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
Our local chickens suffered when I was a kid cry

-There was a time i buried 1 alive, went back the next day to check if it was still alive, you know the rest

-Threw another one inside the well and the poor creature cried to death as I couldn't bring it out

-I inserted a stick into a mother when anus and left it there for 2 days, it eventually died

-Caught a rat, tied one of its legs with a rope and set it ablaze
Re: What's The Cruel And Wicked Thing You've Don To Any Animal? by Michael390(m): 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
Iseoluwani:

I have switched on the hot plate, because I wanted to put cockroaches on it to die live.

cut the legs of a rabbit without killing it because I tot it was eating it kits, unfortunately it was a rat that was eating it.

wounded a rat so much that it could only limp, so that soldier ants will feast on it while been alive.

bros just because you are selling Rabbits doesn't mean you can do all those wicked things to them
Re: What's The Cruel And Wicked Thing You've Don To Any Animal? by Blackbelly(m): 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
Iseoluwani:

You just brought a sub machine gun to a knife fight.

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sold!!! Male Eskimo Stud For Sale @65k / Attention To All Dog Breeders!! / Can You Help Her Search For Her Cat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.