Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

How To Apply For Payoneer Mastercard - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Apply For Payoneer Mastercard (256 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Calls For Submissions By Young African Artists / Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program At Mcgill University, Canada / How To Get Your Payoneer Mastercard In Nigeria - Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Payoneer Mastercard by Topsy0426(m): 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
[img]https://1.bp..com/-6sdpmR38Xto/Xuo_f_54ZOI/AAAAAAAAIR0/eVkdz4bpPUcVcju6mZTyrkeF2M05RADogCLcBGAsYHQ/s280/How%2BTo%2BApply%2BFor%2BPayoneer%2BMastercard.jpg[/img]

Do you know that you can now get Payoneer Mastercard without paying for the card, it free of charge? Payoneer empowers you, to grow your businesses by enabling you to pay and get paid as easily globally as you do locally. It also available to many other countries just read along with me here.

You can use any Payoneer MasterCard to purchase online and in stores or withdraw cash at any ATMs worldwide.

The valuable "US Payment" service offered by Payoneer allows you to receive payments in USD from American companies – as if you have a US bank account! So, imagine running a USA bank account in Nigeria or Other Countries you may think of.

You can use Payoneer Mastercard to receive payments in EUR from European companies – as if you have a European bank account!

WHAT YOU CAN USE PAYONEER MASTERCARD FOR.

1. You can use Payoneer Mastercard to receive payment

2. You can Use Payoneer Mastercard For Shopping Online And Paying With Your Payoneer Mastercard is an easy way to shop from to sites like amazon, Jumia or konga.

3. You Can Connect Your Payoneer Mastercard To You Palpay Account

Getting a free Payoneer MasterCard Debit Card In Nigeria is quite easy. Also Available to Other Countries.
You sign up for a Payoneer account and once it is approved, your Payoneer Prepaid Debit Mastercard will be shipped to your doorstep.

I applied for mine this year in the month of March (15/03/16) and it is to be delivered to my house here in Lagos, Nigeria estimated to arrive between 25/04/2016 and 04/05/2016 .- because I received a mail from them that it will be delivered between that date frame. But I received my Payoneer Mastercard 3week after the registration. From the USA to Lagos in Nigeria, and I still have my account up till now.

I don't know how long it will take Payoneer Mastercard to get to my Nigeria address from the USA. or other countries. But register if you know you need it.

How To Apply For Payoneer Mastercard in just 4 steps
Re: How To Apply For Payoneer Mastercard by Macxx(m): 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hello can I use this card to buy bitcoin from changelly or any other foreign trading platform
Re: How To Apply For Payoneer Mastercard by Topsy0426(m): 9:36am On Oct 19, 2020
Macxx:
Hello can I use this card to buy bitcoin from changelly or any other foreign trading platform

Have never tried it but i don't think so. You can visit their website to find out more details about the card.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Quarrels With Everybody / How Old Were You When You Moved Out Of Home? / Celebrant Slumps And Dies While Dancing At Her Birthday Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.