Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,601 members, 7,781,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 04:18 AM

Groundnut Contract Farming In Niger State - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Groundnut Contract Farming In Niger State (4065 Views)

Dry Season Wheat Farming In Jigawa State (Pictures) / Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State / Profitability Of Pig Farming In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groundnut Contract Farming In Niger State by emmaodet: 3:43am On Jul 30, 2020
delink:
@emmaodet pls watsapp me 08169996966

ok bro, will do
Re: Groundnut Contract Farming In Niger State by emmaodet: 3:48am On Jul 30, 2020
Sterlingsolutns:
You field looks good!

1.What did you use to plough the field - Manual or mechanical - Tractors or oxen?

2. The plants looks too close, what spacing did you use?

Thanks

Bro, it is a contract farming so don't know what they used but most likely oxen because they are not rich farmers.
Normal spacing is 25cm by 25cm but the people i used are farmers who have been planting groundnuts all their life, so they know what to do.

2 Likes

Re: Groundnut Contract Farming In Niger State by Mendo007(m): 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
emmaodet:

Bro, it is a contract farming so don't know what they used but most likely oxen because they are not rich farmers.
Normal spacing is 25cm by 25cm but the people i used are farmers who have been planting groundnuts all their life, so they know what to do.
please send me yourwhatsap number. I wanted to make inquiry from you about oil milling. thanks brother
Re: Groundnut Contract Farming In Niger State by Mendo007(m): 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
emmaodet:

bros please send me your whatsap number I want to make inquiry about oil milling sir.
thanks brother
Re: Groundnut Contract Farming In Niger State by emmaodet: 9:25am On Jul 31, 2020
Mendo007:

bros please send me your whatsap number I want to make inquiry about oil milling sir.
thanks brother

Bro, send your number let me call you.
Re: Groundnut Contract Farming In Niger State by Mendo007(m): 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
emmaodet:

Bro, send your number let me call you.

0k, 08065134152. its whatsapped too
thanks
Re: Groundnut Contract Farming In Niger State by SeriousDUDE(m): 1:58am On Jun 14, 2022
Emmaodet.

Pls can you give me you're contact or reach me on 08050803202, I need your help & guidelines I'm going into groundnut farming , and the other day you talked about bringing some machanical equipment for farming from China,I want to know if you did and how much you're selling them,and other things I need to enquire from you.
Re: Groundnut Contract Farming In Niger State by emmaodet: 7:08am On Jun 14, 2022
SeriousDUDE:
Emmaodet.

Pls can you give me you're contact or reach me on 08050803202, I need your help & guidelines I'm going into groundnut farming , and the other day you talked about bringing some machanical equipment for farming from China,I want to know if you did and how much you're selling them,and other things I need to enquire from you.

Hello bro

I tried chatting you up on your number but it seems you are not on WhatsApp.
Pls can you give me your WhatsApp number so that we can chat. I am not in nigeria presently.
Re: Groundnut Contract Farming In Niger State by SeriousDUDE(m): 11:04am On Jun 14, 2022
Emmaodet

Oh! The Gloline I give you is my WhatsApp number, is even the one I'm using to chat.it might probably be bad network.it'll go through.
Re: Groundnut Contract Farming In Niger State by whomovemycheese: 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
Nice one.

Are you into farming, storage or transportation of agro products. Please fill out this form below provided to help us create an app with good user experience for you.

https://forms.gle/oW6fyf5aLpFDWYxGA

Just 2 minutes to fill. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plastic Fish Ponds For Sale (Sold! Sold!! Sold!!!) / Apart From Technisem Seed Company....... / 4000 Acres Of Residential/Agricultural Land Available In Ikorodu, Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.