Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go (3782 Views)

She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. / I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by doris4u(f): 11:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
Why would an ex unblock one after so much drama then wouldn't speak to the me, then seeing his status annoys me but I just try not to notice that he unblocked me.
Am finding it so hard to let go, it's really painful

3 Likes

Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by CokeBar(f): 11:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
It is very painful...

Delete his number, have peace of mind!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by doris4u(f): 11:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
CokeBar:
It is very painful...

Delete his number, have peace of mind!
I will just do that bcoz am suprised he still has my contact and wat for.

1 Like

Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by internationalman(m): 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
Because you didn't orgasm the last time we had sex..

Just come back and get your orgasm and see how easy it'd be for you to move on.

2 Likes

Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by CokeBar(f): 11:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
doris4u:

Yes, don't think about it. Just do it!

After you heal, you can save his number if at all he calls you but please put no one above your peace of mind.

Btw, what caused the breakup?

1 Like

Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by doris4u(f): 11:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
CokeBar:

Yes, don't think about it. Just do it!

After you heal, you can save his number if at all he calls you but please put no one above your peace of mind.

Btw, what caused the breakup?
He said he was trying to make things work his former gf while I was still with him and I never cheated on him once. He said that after so much pressure on why his attitude changed.
The funny thing is that he still wanted us to continue being romantic while with the other lady
Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by CokeBar(f): 11:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
doris4u:

He said he was trying to make things work his former gf while I was still with him and I never cheated on him once. He said that after so much pressure on why his attitude changed.

Awwn! I can only imagine how you feel.

Let yourself feel and pass through the pain, you'd heal. smiley
Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by doris4u(f): 11:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
CokeBar:

Awwn! I can only imagine how you feel.

Let yourself feel and pass through the pain, you'd heal. smiley
Thanks
Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by Vyzz: 12:23am On Jun 19, 2020
Why is it painful

Didn't u guys agree to let go...

Just block him back before u arrange boys to kill somebody's son all because he doesn't like u no more

3 Likes

Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by doris4u(f): 12:50am On Jun 19, 2020
Vyzz:
Why is it painful

Didn't u guys agree to let go...

Just block him back before u arrange boys to kill somebody's son all because he doesn't like u no more
Did u read the post at all, which guys agreed to let go. I can never arrange to kill anyone, no one is worth staining my hands, over what sef.

3 Likes

Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by 4crownfortress(m): 12:58am On Jun 19, 2020
When your heart says stay but your head says go, you can try to explain it but it’s just something that you know.

Don’t be sad that it’s over, just be happy that it was smiley
Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by Vyzz: 1:03am On Jun 19, 2020
doris4u:

Did u read the post at all, which guys agreed to let go. I can never arrange to kill anyone, no one is worth staining my hands, over what sef.

Okey, sorry...

Toughen up... Block him or mute him.

But it wouldn't solve it unless u accept the reality and truth..... U guys have broken up... Don't try to false ur self to hate him or lie to ur self that he isn't cute no more.... Just accept that it is truly over get over it as he has gotten over it.... Try to chat him up maybe and become normal friends.

Truth wouldn't hurt u if u accept it...

U guys are matured now

1 Like

Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by yomi007k(m): 1:04am On Jun 19, 2020
You were in a relationship with a guy that has a gf and you knew.

You were used, thats why it's hard to let go.

You have no reason being around such people and you really need to talk to yourself.

Be a good girl.

1 Like

Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by doris4u(f): 7:22am On Jun 19, 2020
Vyzz:

Okey, sorry...

Toughen up... Block him or mute him.

But it wouldn't solve it unless u accept the reality and truth..... U guys have broken up... Don't try to false ur self to hate him or lie to ur self that he isn't cute no more.... Just accept that it is truly over get over it as he has gotten over it.... Try to chat him up maybe and become normal friends.

Truth wouldn't hurt u if u accept it...

U guys are matured now
Ok thanks
Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by doris4u(f): 7:37am On Jun 19, 2020
yomi007k:
You were in a relationship with a guy that has a gf and you knew.

You were used, thats why it's hard to let go.

You have no reason being around such people and you really need to talk to yourself.

Be a good girl.
Well am not gonna say anything about u saying that I was in a relationship with a guy that has gf because u don't know the whole story but am will try harder to forgive and let go for my own peace of mind
Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by mrsteel: 7:45am On Jun 19, 2020
doris4u:

Then block him!
It's simple

1 Like

Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by Blackmann001: 7:46am On Jun 19, 2020
Doris those are first steps of a comeback... He will later Holla you if you continue to pretend not to see him online......

He is even missing you more... But don't ping him at all... And don't check his status cuz he will know u did..... Just very much ignore him. He will Com around. Trust me!

1 Like

Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by doris4u(f): 7:57am On Jun 19, 2020
Blackmann001:
Doris those are first steps of a comeback... He will later Holla you if you continue to pretend not to see him online......

He is even missing you more... But don't ping him at all... And don't check his status cuz he will know u did..... Just very much ignore him. He will Com around. Trust me!
I will just do dat, will stop viewing his status
Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by Samysearch(m): 7:59am On Jun 19, 2020
doris4u:

The funny thing is that he still wanted us to continue being romantic while with the other lady

He wants u to be his side chick! Very convenient to him. Imaging u have a daughter who is going through same, what would be ur advice to her? I presume u will tell her to leave the lover boy right? Do same! He doesn't love u. U are only a tool in his eyes to satisfy his lust. Such men should be treated as plague. What nonsense. He wants u for a romantic affair and at the same time he is nursing his old relationship. Sister, be bold to delete his number and move on. U will meet somebody wonderful in life InShaAllah. Wish u all the best.
Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by mrsteel: 8:08am On Jun 19, 2020
doris4u:

I will just do dat, will stop viewing his status
Why can't u just block him??
That way u get to see nothing about him
Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by mrsteel: 8:14am On Jun 19, 2020
doris4u:

Then block him!!!
Jealousy is the mother of evil, there are certain things u may see in his status that may build jealousy & prompt u to start planning evil against him. Obviously from your post, u still have feeling for him, it is best u block him & delete his number. That way u can easily heal & forget about him. Don't say I didn't warn u!

1 Like

Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 19, 2020
doris4u:

person treat you with such disrespect and you still kept his phone number?

Na wa for you sha
Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by doris4u(f): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2020
Samysearch:

He wants u to be his side chick! Very convenient to him. Imaging u have a daughter who is going through same, what would be ur advice to her? I presume u will tell her to leave the lover boy right? Do same! He doesn't love u. U are only a tool in his eyes to satisfy his lust. Such men should be treated as plague. What nonsense. He wants u for a romantic affair and at the same time he is nursing his old relationship. Sister, be bold to delete his number and move on. U will meet somebody wonderful in life InShaAllah. Wish u all the best.
Thanks
Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by paulolee(m): 8:43am On Jun 19, 2020
jus try to forget him...no matter how hard it is...i kno it would be more difficult if u both are sexually active for a long time but jus try n forget him asif he traveled or his dead and try find a new guy to love.
Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by doris4u(f): 8:45am On Jun 19, 2020
[quote author=paulolee post=90831444]jus try to forget him...no matter how hard it is...i kno it would be more difficult if u both are sexually active for a long time but jus try n forget him asif he traveled or his dead and try find a new guy to love.[/quote
Yea true talk
Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by DenreleDave(m): 8:45am On Jun 19, 2020
doris4u:

He rather settle for a Virgin coz he is not ur 4th of 5th boyfriend.. Mayb sumwhere 7th..

No guy wants to settle with a borehole
Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by doris4u(f): 8:48am On Jun 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

He rather settle for a Virgin coz he is not ur 4th of 5th boyfriend.. Mayb sumwhere 7th..

No guy wants to settle with a borehole
Silence is the best answer for a fool like you, people like you are worse in relationships, it isn't a must you comment

2 Likes

Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by DenreleDave(m): 8:48am On Jun 19, 2020
doris4u:

Well am not gonna say anything about u saying that I was in a relationship with a guy that has gf because u don't know the whole story but am will try harder to forgive and let go for my own peace of mind

Honestly to the guy, it's a win win for me.. Notin so special about ur body again... He has fvcked and fvcked you more and more than ever..

He knows he need to change, he dumped u for another.. Meanwhile, he is certain about fvckin u again anytime he needs u bcox once fvck can always be re-fvck but for ur case, thousands fvcked can be refvcked with ease..

Tbh, u av no value to him....
Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by DenreleDave(m): 8:49am On Jun 19, 2020
doris4u:

Silence is the best answer for a fool like you, people like you are worse in relationships, it isn't a must you comment

Notin special abt u again.... He has lashed u times without number... Truth is u av no value again, to him...

Pray u r lucky that another guy finds u with little value sha
Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by June15(m): 8:52am On Jun 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

Honestly to the guy, it's a win win for me.. Notin so special about ur body again... He has fvcked and fvcked you more and more than ever..

He knows he need to change, he dumped u for another.. Meanwhile, he is certain about fvckin u again anytime he needs u bcox once fvck can always be re-fvck but for ur case, thousands fvcked can be refvcked with ease..

Tbh, u av no value to him....

Lol.. God forgive you
Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by yomi007k(m): 8:53am On Jun 19, 2020
doris4u:

Good. That's all we need.
Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by DenreleDave(m): 8:55am On Jun 19, 2020
June15:

Lol.. God forgive you

Don't mind the lady.. She wants us to encourage her and blame the guy....

But truth is she is just like a sex doll to the guy.. He can fvck her anytime he wants... The lady is not even over him yet, his status still moves her..

If the guy place a call to her, she will run to him sharpaly... After Giving her serious fvck n dump her, she will stil come to nairaland and seek for sympathy..

Doris4u, u av been fvcked n over fuvked by the guy.... Seek ur comfort elsewhere... U r no good to that particular guy again...

Re build ursef n seek further.. U may be lucky another Mumu guy will find u sha....

But this time, be wise.. Don't lose gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Guy Actually Have A Point / My Mum Sleeps Around, Does Evil Things To Hurt People - Kemi Olunloyo’s Son Expo / True Love :brazilian Woman Kissing Her Trash Collector Boyfriend(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.