Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant (26704 Views)

Imota Rice Mill Nears Completion, Set To Be The Third Largest In The World / Lagos Assembly Members, Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Mill Project / Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by nobsalis: 5:43am On Jun 19, 2020
Why of Abuja
Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by Coldie(m): 5:44am On Jun 19, 2020
Nice one from the south, the south needs to become self sufficient in food production.
Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by Peerlessme(f): 5:45am On Jun 19, 2020
Good one once Nigeria starts producing sand free rice, there will be no need for foreign rice. There was a rice mill called Agro Miller Benue state, I don't know what became of it
Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by contigiency(m): 5:47am On Jun 19, 2020
By the time buhari leaves office in 2023, many people will be clapping for him for redirecting this country to the part where we had to wake up to rediscover our real potentials.

4 Likes

Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by SKYJACOB: 5:49am On Jun 19, 2020
proudlyupdates.com
Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by Wickedfact: 5:50am On Jun 19, 2020
nobsalis:
Why of Abuja

Is it the responsibility of Lagos State Government to establish rice Mills in Abuja or what exactly are you saying?

3 Likes

Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by Amotekun777: 6:00am On Jun 19, 2020
Wailers from that jungle part of 9ja no go like dis ooo. grin

1 Like

Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by nobsalis: 6:01am On Jun 19, 2020
Wickedfact:

Is it the responsibility of Lagos State Government to establish rice Mills in Abuja or what exactly are you saying?

Typo Error grin
Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by tatatar: 6:09am On Jun 19, 2020
Coldie:
[s]Nice one from the south, the south needs to become self sufficient in food production.[/s]
South West you mean undecided
Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by tatatar: 6:10am On Jun 19, 2020
The SE won't be doing their own now o
Ordinary blockade and they'll all die of starvation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by loadedvibes: 6:11am On Jun 19, 2020
Lagos alone.. they should merge Ogun to Lagos and call both Lagos grin

Anyway come and buy kids Educational Tablets for your your children to help them stay ahead of their peers view my profile now
Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by lagosrd: 6:16am On Jun 19, 2020
Building rice mills without planting rice. Mchew
Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by wiseoneking: 6:17am On Jun 19, 2020
Wickedfact:

This is not that barren, muddy potopoto region where erosion has nearly washed them off Nigeria's map. Every December, you people carry rice from Lagos to your village as if those living there are starving. Yet, commonsense doesn't tell you to shut up.

If erosion washes it off, your people in the village would starve and I'm not kidding.
NawaaOh; always tribalistic in all your writing. Can you keep kwayet for a moment? Talks like an old woman that is troubled. How do you even know perfectly sure that the person is from eastern region. The poor soul may be wondering now how you may feel if he called you out because of brown roof syndrome.
That Lagos state is building such does not really translate that rice would be available/ cheaper in Lagos tankless of the whole Nigeria. A lot of states like kebbi, kano, Anambra, Ogun, Ebonyi are into mass rice planting and processing and no magic yet. That Dangote is building the largest oil coy in Africa does not translate in cheaper fuel even in availability if care is not taken. Eg was when he built the largest cement industry probably in the whole of Africa in Obajana kogi state and even an enormous fertilizers plant, everybody taught the the prices would fall but what do you see today. Fertilizers and cement are very expensive and fertilizers are some times scarce. Stop shouting on people for giving a good views of issue better than yours
You just abuse people any how.

8 Likes

Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by AleagueEdu: 6:19am On Jun 19, 2020
Keep up the good work

Economic development loading....

Check my signature to attend OUR IELTS ONLINE CLASSES. You will be glad you did!
Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by Coldie(m): 6:25am On Jun 19, 2020
tatatar:

South West you mean undecided
But u are OK to say the north?

You are also okay to say northerners.

To make matters even worse u are from the north?

What's ur game in trying to keep the south divided, I guess so u guys will continue to benefit from the division

2 Likes

Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by AreaFada2: 6:25am On Jun 19, 2020
Katier00:
Beautiful. This is my next project. I want to set up a Rice mill. Agriculture all the way
If so you be correct slay mama.
More lipstick and more grease ma. grin
Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by ovie8200: 6:26am On Jun 19, 2020
johnmartus:
In your state or region do you have this kind project.

Yes sir and of course you can't compare.

New York state.......

1 Like

Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by johnmartus(m): 6:30am On Jun 19, 2020
You're from which New York state. United of Aba right.
ovie8200:

Yes sir and of course you can't compare.

New York state.......

1 Like

Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by BeautifulMind2: 6:39am On Jun 19, 2020
Wickedfact:
For the records, Obiano has been signing MOU on rice in Anambra right from when Judas Iscariot was pushing wheelbarrow at Aba. Nothing to show. This December, his people would carry rice to Anambra as always. Zero plans for the future, zero achievements, zero shame.
Ignorant mind, Anambra have three gaint milling plants, Coscharis, Josan and Stine rice mill, Anambra is major rice producing state, with Ebonyi, Lagos is only building mill hoping on Kabbi paddy rice to mill on the plant, this will be the only gaint rice mill in Southwest.
Coscharis rice mill

6 Likes

Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by Tapout(m): 6:40am On Jun 19, 2020
nice one...but more work needs to be done on this our home based rice. The last one I bought nothing wey I no see inside. At some point i was picking rice just the same way I pick beans b4 i cook.
Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by BeautifulMind2: 6:46am On Jun 19, 2020
Wickedfact:

This is not that barren, muddy potopoto region where erosion has nearly washed them off Nigeria's map. Every December, you people carry rice from Lagos to your village as if those living there are starving. Yet, commonsense doesn't tell you to shut up.

If erosion washes it off, your people in the village would starve and I'm not kidding.
Lagos is only building first mill while Anambra have three, Ebonyi two, Lagos doesn't have land for commercial rice farm they are hoping on northern paddy rice, Anambra farm rice all seasons

Irrigation farm in Anambra state

4 Likes

Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by Hezmatosky: 6:54am On Jun 19, 2020
But why did this reporter us Ms for her instead of Mrs? She divorced?
Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by stanluiz(m): 6:58am On Jun 19, 2020
Wickedfact:
For the records, Obiano has been signing MOU on rice in Anambra right from when Judas Iscariot was pushing wheelbarrow at Aba. Nothing to show. This December, his people would carry rice to Anambra as always. Zero plans for the future, zero achievements, zero shame.
I don't know why you are displaying your ignorance.

They are rice companies in anambra.
Have you heard of coscharis rice, stine rice Mill amichi etc .
Just Google it and stop displaying your ignorant.

4 Likes

Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by egalitarianism: 7:10am On Jun 19, 2020
Damn. Beautiful one. Meanwhile, old greedy men in politics, fvck ur ol twice a day. #NoToOldLeadership
We need third force NOW. Youths should use their head come 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by SirWhiteFish: 7:23am On Jun 19, 2020
This is good news for Nigeria
Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by splendid2: 7:36am On Jun 19, 2020
This good and commendable.
Re: Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant by splendid2: 7:39am On Jun 19, 2020
This good and commendable. But there is something I don't understand in this rice mill business, do people who establish the mill also plant the rice or depend on farmers to feed the mill?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Edose Enaboifo, The CEO Of Sir Ej Farms Enterprise, Abuja / Invest In My 20 Hectare Watermelon/cucumber Farm / Orji Uzor-Kalu's Mega Farm In Abia State To Cost $400m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.