Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,584 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Ruling On Raping - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruling On Raping (10673 Views)

Ruling On A Woman Putting Her Picture On Social Media / Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration / Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruling On Raping by Euegene100001: 10:27am On Jun 26, 2020
See slowpoke it’s ur father that don’t ave sense and it’s ur dead mother that’s a rapist. Ur religion wants u to fight those insulting the religion. Did ur dead senses not see that paragraph.slowpoke
Heistman:
see Rapist fighting for his life...but next time read with ur senses intact sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruling On Raping by TheSourcerer: 10:41am On Jun 26, 2020
FRESHG:
OH MY JIHADI FRIEND IS HEREgrin

WHAT DID PROPHET MOSES SAID ABOUT RAPE
haha good morning to you too
I believe in moses time Rape wasn't considered 'Rape ' or at least the way we see it now ,
There are biblical instance the biblical God made commands of rape

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 states: “If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay her father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.” In other words, you break it, you buy it

I am generally irritated by the fact that yaweh supports slavery rape , genocide (biblical and logical facts accessable)
My question is , how can one in the 21st century proudly say he is a christain /Muslim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruling On Raping by gentleibraheem(m): 10:43am On Jun 26, 2020
Euegene100001:
See slowpoke it’s ur father that don’t ave sense and it’s ur dead mother that’s a rapist. Ur religion wants u to fight those insulting the religion. Did ur dead senses not see that paragraph.slowpoke

Hahahahaha. Why are you in pains when you casted the first Stone.
Bros no be who first call police dey win case oh
Re: Ruling On Raping by Kherdija(f): 10:43am On Jun 26, 2020
lathrowinger:

Sallaam khadija

Wa'alaykumusalam warahmatullah
Re: Ruling On Raping by gentleibraheem(m): 10:45am On Jun 26, 2020
Euegene100001:
It was not written ur mother pvssy na . Y are u crying
Chai?
Are you sure everything is OK.? How can we help you
Re: Ruling On Raping by Euegene100001: 10:46am On Jun 26, 2020
See ram which case u win? Dem nr see u kill for sallah
gentleibraheem:

Hahahahaha. Why are you in pains when you casted the first Stone.
Bros no be who first call police dey win case oh
Re: Ruling On Raping by Origin(f): 10:47am On Jun 26, 2020
Nltaliban:
But wait, how will they get 4 witnesses?

4 people must be there to testify someone was raped before they can be punished?

Like you said, if we follow Islamic ruling, there will be low rape cases and more false rape accusations why? No fvcking person will have four witnesses

When read in context it makes sense.

Men and women are not allowed to be alone at any time. A woman must go out with her mahram for protection.

And there are witnesses after the fact. Remember most rape cases only have witnesses after the fact. E.g girl comes home clothes torn crying, doctor confirms the girl has been raped.
Re: Ruling On Raping by Euegene100001: 10:47am On Jun 26, 2020
Avoid quoting me.write ur opinion
gentleibraheem:

Chai?
Are you sure everything is OK.? How can we help you
Re: Ruling On Raping by gentleibraheem(m): 10:50am On Jun 26, 2020
Euegene100001:
See ram which case u win? Dem nr see u kill for sallah
Winks. I'm sitting in my living room after taking my bath and dressing in my cool kaftan with the place full of scent.
I'm actually waiting for the adhaan. Today is Friday. Remember?
Get at least a shade and a sachet water if you can't afford the bottled or glass water
Re: Ruling On Raping by gentleibraheem(m): 10:52am On Jun 26, 2020
Euegene100001:
Avoid quoting me.write ur opinion
You should take a chill and don't do drugs next time
Re: Ruling On Raping by FRESHG(m): 10:52am On Jun 26, 2020
TheSourcerer:
haha good morning to you too
I believe in moses time Rape wasn't considered 'Rape ' or at least the way we see it now ,
There are biblical instance the biblical God made commands of rape

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 states: “If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay her father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.” In other words, you break it, you buy it

I am generally irritated by the fact that yaweh supports slavery rape , genocide (biblical and logical facts accessable)
My question is , how can one in the 21st century proudly say he is a christain /Muslim
OK MUSLIMS MADE US TO UNDERSTAND THAT DEUTERONOMY 18:18 WAS REFERRING TO PROPHET MUHAMMAD WHICH I DONT COMPLETELY DOUBT. WHAT ARE THE SIMILARITIES BETWEEN THE TWO PROPHETS, I MEAN WHAT THEY HAVE IN COMMON.

I NEED A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS BETWEEN THE TWO PROPHETS

CC KHERDIJA TBABA123 ALLTHINGSGOOD
Re: Ruling On Raping by TheSourcerer: 10:59am On Jun 26, 2020
FRESHG:
OK MUSLIMS MADE US TO UNDERSTAND THAT DEUTERONOMY 18:18 WAS REFERRING TO PROPHET MUHAMMAD WHICH I DONT COMPLETELY DOUBT. WHAT ARE THE SIMILARITIES BETWEEN THE TWO PROPHETS, I MEAN WHAT THEY HAVE IN COMMON.

I NEED A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS BETWEEN THE TWO PROPHETS

CC KHERDIJA TBABA123 ALLTHINGSGOOD
on an Even ground , I really wish I can answer unbiased
But I was an ex christain , only read the English version of the Koran , So if you ask from my crude view of the prophets they were all similar in the following ways
Charismatic - they all had charisma Jesus /Mohamed//buddah / dionesises included and sadly this is one strength that weakens people
Emontionally , more than you think , the mass murder by Jim's Crow.? Was that not mental manipulation from a charismatic character , so on with Pope's , pastors and immam because they wear a particular type of robe or occupy a religious position , they are subconsciously counted as charismatic by the feeble mind (for lack more comfortable word)
Re: Ruling On Raping by TheSourcerer: 11:03am On Jun 26, 2020
2) Delusional

Another thing these prophets had in common , you recall Reverend White head ? Oh he had followers and Believed he was God ,
Charlse Manson had the personality of Jesus Christ he was literally mordern day Jesus , another guise he used to control his followers who went ahead to write about him in ardorning manner even created a little religion he called a family , (does this remind you of anybody ,? Yes the average prophet or son of God
Re: Ruling On Raping by LAUWALI222(m): 11:10am On Jun 26, 2020
Things would have been better if we use QURAN as constitution
Re: Ruling On Raping by FRESHG(m): 11:10am On Jun 26, 2020
TheSourcerer:
on an Even ground , I really wish I can answer unbiased
But I was an ex christain , only read the English version of the Koran , So if you ask from my crude view of the prophets they were all similar in the following ways
Charismatic - they all had charisma Jesus /Mohamed//buddah / dionesises included and sadly this is one strength that weakens people
Emontionally , more than you think , the mass murder by Jim's Crow.? Was that not mental manipulation from a charismatic character , so on with Pope's , pastors and immam because they wear a particular type of robe or occupy a religious position , they are subconsciously counted as charismatic by the feeble mind (for lack more comfortable word)
SO BUDHA IS EQUALLY A PROPHET OF GODshocked
Re: Ruling On Raping by surevik(f): 11:14am On Jun 26, 2020
Who will give this little baby 4 witness to get judgment?

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Raping by TheSourcerer: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2020
FRESHG:
SO BUDHA IS EQUALLY A PROPHET OF GODshocked
yes , you should read my topic
Other Major Religions and believe

Be open minded reading it too. ..
Re: Ruling On Raping by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 26, 2020
kevoh:

Seriously? Does one need any reason to stop following these religions with their useless archaic traditions? So how do kids two years old and below who were unfortunately raped provide these witnesses? What also happens in cases where the witnesses who are bold to come out are threatened to death and then refuse, should the rape still hold?
No one is forcing you to be a Muslim. it's an Islamic law, and we believe in it.

1) You tried so hard to make sense, but all I see is ignorance coupled with pain. You said how do a 2 years old and below provide evidence. A 2 years old that is raped will surely bleed, if not bleed to death. if you had checked for the definition of witnesses, no one will know how ignorant you are. The mother after seeing her daughter bleeding, made her a witness, her friends and neighbours with her are also a witness, the rushed the baby to hospital for treatment, the doctor knows it's a rape case, he is also a witness, the nurses that took care of the baby is also a witness and many more. so they only need 2 out of all this people.

2) You said "What also happens in cases where the witnesses who are bold to come out are threatened to death and then refuse, should the rape still hold?" If not for my ability to read and comprehend well, I wouldn't have understood what you wrote. You are not only poor in reasoning, you are also poor in grammar. If there are evidences, and witnesses, a lady knows who raped her and DNA samples of the rapist can be found on her, the doctors would testify that he was the one who raped her. so case closed.

Now, tell me, what's wrong about the law of God almighty. The one who created you and the white substance in your head, now you claim to be wiser.

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Raping by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 26, 2020
surevik:
Who will give this little baby 4 witness to get judgment?
The baby would surely bleed and sustain some bruises, Her mum, her dad, her friends, her neighbours, her doctor, her nurses, her siblings and anyone who say the bruises, the blood, her cry and tears are all witnesses
Re: Ruling On Raping by womenareapes: 11:35am On Jun 26, 2020
Lukgaf:
And if we could follow Islamic ruling on raping, there would be no/insignificant case in Nigeria again. Read what Islam says about it:

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/158282/what-is-the-difference-between-the-ruling-on-rape-and-the-ruling-on-fornication-or-adultery-can-rape-be-proven-by-modern-methods
so it must be proven by two witness? undecided

is it city them use to rape people or in the bush. were will you find the two witness if she was rape in the bush? undecided

and again? is pedophile not rape? because you people are fvcking those children against there will.

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Raping by FRESHG(m): 11:41am On Jun 26, 2020
TheSourcerer:

CAN I HAVE JUST ONE VERSE IN THE QURAN THAT VALIDATES YOUR CLAIM THAT BUDHA IS A PROPHET OF GOD
Re: Ruling On Raping by Softgamer: 11:45am On Jun 26, 2020
Xcellente10:

Walahi! I no pity you sad
Walahi! I no pity you
pity me for wetin?
Re: Ruling On Raping by TheSourcerer: 11:46am On Jun 26, 2020
FRESHG:
CAN I HAVE JUST ONE VERSE IN THE QURAN THAT VALIDATES YOUR CLAIM THAT BUDHA IS A PROPHET OF GOD
unreasonable request!
Re: Ruling On Raping by FRESHG(m): 11:52am On Jun 26, 2020
TheSourcerer:
unreasonable request!
HOW IS THIS UNREASONABLE REQUEST IS ARISTOTLE THAT TAUGHT ALEXANDER D’ GREAT (DHUL QARNYAN) A PROPHET OF GOD
Re: Ruling On Raping by FRESHG(m): 11:53am On Jun 26, 2020
TheSourcerer:

LINK
Re: Ruling On Raping by Akinbahm(m): 11:53am On Jun 26, 2020
Snowale:
No one is forcing you to be a Muslim. it's an Islamic law...

If not for my ability to read and comprehend well, I wouldn't have understood what you wrote. You are not only poor in reasoning, you are also poor in grammar. If there are evidences, and witnesses, a lady knows who raped her and DNA samples of the rapist can be found on her, the doctors would testify that he was the one who raped her. so case closed.

Now, tell me, what's wrong about the law of God almighty. The one who created you and the white substance in your head, now you claim to be wiser.

Shaykh, u wicked ooh at the bold he snatch una sawjah?

Re: Ruling On Raping by TheSourcerer: 11:55am On Jun 26, 2020
FRESHG:
LINK
on my profile

NVM I'll tag you
Re: Ruling On Raping by SATANNIST: 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
so even i satan have to say this before i comment on a muslim thread? ok i don talk am "I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."
FROFET MOHAMED WAS A RAPIST AND A PEDOPHILE
Re: Ruling On Raping by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
Euegene100001:
e pain am o...rapist...we go wipe u all off the face of Earth..*spits*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Making Food During The Mourning Period / Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims / Eid Al Adha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.