Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,130 members, 7,807,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger (77354 Views)

Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers / Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by prestige101: 2:34am On Jun 20, 2020
DenreleDave:
Nice one.. These ones are busy working, they ain't throwing blames to the west and north..

They are not holding west or north for anytin, they are simply working... I wish their neighbors will do this than to be blaming tinubu for their woes....

Instead Akwa ibomites keep working n not shouting like their neighbors

Nobody shud insult me
If not for the last line of what you wrote....akpa atang mme Udom ado governor mbufor or ayung ayem ikeng inua.
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 2:38am On Jun 20, 2020
prestige101:
Kpor ake to Akwa Ibom mkpa uboro, but yak aba.Kporo afo amediongor sutor owo Udom ado ukputanga ata ndisime asukatang mi.
Let's be constructive in criticism sir
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Ilaumoh(m): 2:40am On Jun 20, 2020
prestige101:
Kudu wed ntime mi; only Akpabio akediongor se anam.
Aya afon eyeneka...udom anun a try ku ukemeomo

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by emmalux2(m): 5:01am On Jun 20, 2020
24SEVEN:
But sincerely aren't Akwa Ibomites wasting their resources unnecessarily?

Look at the sparsely populated environment and tell me what vehicular traffic warrants such infrastructure. Can the money be used for something more pressing and/or beneficial.

Why do people who suddenly struck wealth resort to wastages.

What do you consider more pressing? Daily bread? or salary increase?

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by pfadom: 5:19am On Jun 20, 2020
24SEVEN:

Look at the sparsely populated environment and tell me what vehicular traffic warrants such infrastructure. Can the money be used for something more pressing and/or beneficial.

I don't hold brief for him, but I know good foresight and good sense of insight demand planning ahead of time especially when the target is industrialisation. Remember, Eket is the major oil based of Akwa Ibom. It is imperative to think of diversification to petrochemicals, industrial applications of hydrocarbons in foam production and pharmaceuticals. Solid infrastructure is a necessity to wooing investors.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Teccowills(m): 5:53am On Jun 20, 2020
Guy you mumu no be small.
Akwa Ibom having the highest figures simply means we love testing and we're sane enough to know our statuses.

Check the figures if your dull head will let you understand.

Your state's figure is low because they are either not testing enough or under reporting.

Una dey go hospital at all? Do you even have quality hospitals?

Stop hating on Akwa Ibom. We're richer than you and are not competing with you for anything.

Money does not like noise and with your poverty, your noise is too loud.

Olodo.

Enugupikin:

Is Akwa-Ibom not number one on HIV?
True or false? cheesy they should spend money to curtail their HIV first..money miss road

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Justiceleague1: 5:59am On Jun 20, 2020
Ilaumoh:

So sorry for that bro

You shouldnt be apologizing to someone detailing this beautiful thread just to insult other people.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by winnah(f): 6:07am On Jun 20, 2020
Make haze while the sun shine!!! The state government has a 30 years plan to make akwa ibom state an industrial hub in the country...

Do we have to wait till then before they start doing what they should have done 30 years back? "He who fail to plan automatically has plan to fail"

Road infrastructure is an integral aspects of infra structural development of a place set for industrialization... Its not a waist sir...

Look at Lagos today... The state government is building wider roads network now than ever...

24SEVEN:
But
sincerely aren't Akwa Ibomites wasting their resources unnecessarily?

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by 77up(m): 6:16am On Jun 20, 2020
24SEVEN:

I have the same feelings but am sure some dumbass will call you names for this .

I have been to Akwa Ibom many time and seriously they had good road network at least so I don't know why billions that will be spent here can't be channel to other pressing area.
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by toyotamuscle: 6:39am On Jun 20, 2020
hi am in need of a job.i stay in abuja.i can work as a network admin.a supervisor in a hotel or any other organisation.also I can work as an I T support, I T officer.i can create and maintain WordPress sites.am a graduate of publuc administration. I have a ccna from aptech.i can do any job so long its not a professional work like accounting etc. job salary not below 50,000naira.chat me on whatsapp 08089411836.
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by ityP(m): 6:43am On Jun 20, 2020
77up:
I have the same feelings but am sure some dumbass will call you names for this .

I have been to Akwa Ibom many time and seriously they had good road network at least so I don't know why billions that will be spent here can't be channel to other pressing area.

Which pressing matter? Why una no like progress for una life?

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Youngzedd(m): 7:26am On Jun 20, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Akwa Ibom sir

Majority of una food comes from Cross River State.

Go and ask questions.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Youngzedd(m): 7:27am On Jun 20, 2020
Blackking98:
shut up
Poverty rate in Akwa Ibom how?
When NBS released poverty rate Lagos was the least poor state followed by Delta, Rivers was 10 and Akwa Ibom 11 so what are you talking. Keep your hate to yourself ok?

Do you have problem with comprehension?

I can't remember saying anything on poverty rate in Akwa Ibom. So what's your point?

As for the shut up, get some home training.
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by golddare: 7:27am On Jun 20, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Spot on sir, though we are gradually ticking your wishlist sir. We currently have one of the best health care system in the country...you can do a deep dive on it online.
Education is gradually growing and some private schools are springing up everywhere across the state tho we need more and in quality.
As for research institutions; we are currently proposing the construction of a science park in the state to safe that purpose. The construction is delayed by the covid19 pandemic, once everything is settle the construction will kick start immediately. You can also find links below

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/coronavirus-delaying-ibom-science-park-akwa-ibom-govt/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/12/23/13-years-after-akwa-ibom-secures-investor-for-science-park/amp/

Thanks for the update, my wife actually did her youth service in Akwa ibom several years ago and I know they have the best roads in the country in terms of quality and several other projects. Good job and God bless Akwaibomites.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Kinematics: 7:29am On Jun 20, 2020
Blackking98:

You're a hater
Why do always see you on Akwa Ibom threads saying something negative, the other you were running us down against Delta even when it's obvious we're better, today you're here spewing hate again.
Sageb
Hunchogee
Ekpeitit

I'm not here to hate no one. I'm only here to speak the truth. Try not to add lies to the truth in order to make it look better than it really is. Which health system is there in AKS?
Please tell me I want to learn. I was part of AKS NMA for some years and I know AKS inside out. A place without a proper functioning PHC in every LGA and you are here telling me about best healthcare system. I can count the number of hospitals in Uyo both private and government which is nothing compared to states like Rivers, Edo and Delta and you are here talking about best healthcare system.

Where are the professionals in AKS? A place where once a resident doctor becomes a consultant they move to other states where they make more money.
You built a fantastic hospital that should cater for both the rich and poor, but you decided to bring in foreigners who sit there doing nothing but earn millions per month. A hospital that locals cannot use because of how expensive it is. No government owned general/teaching/tertiary hospital in a city like Uyo, everyone has to depend on UUTH(FG owned) and Saint Luke general hospital, Anua(owned by the catholic church) for 90% of their medical needs.

As for private hospitals or health facility let's not go there, because this is laughable.

The other day you and the other dude were celebrating about a laboratory built for testing of COVID-19 by AKS state government. All i said is this is not something to celebrate about, 21 states of the nation are already doing this without making noise, some even have over 2 test labs without opening a thread to jubilate.
That's a crass display of poor man mentality.

The dude even went ahead to say people now go to AKS for their medical needs. This is delusion grandeur. Even close by Abia has a better healthcare than AKS with more professionals in the business. When it come to medicine or healthcare abeg no mention AKS in the scheme of things even in the SS. A place where to get an orthopedic surgeon is like rocket science. One surgeon to over 1.5 million persons. The worst PHCs I've ever seen in the SS.

Please educate me on the number of health centres in AKS. A state with a population of over 3.5 million persons.
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 20, 2020
cjwalter:
Congratulations to Akwa Ibom state

One of the best governor in Nigeria

He doesn't talk much but his works speaks for him.

Keep it up Sir, i pray God keep you alive and healthier to continue your good work

Since 2009, Akwa Ibom state has been the BIGGEST CUSTOMER of Julius Berger in Nigeria.

It has nothing to do with current state Governor.

The Company is just cashing out. Even their village roads are fixed by Julius Berger.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:50am On Jun 20, 2020
Ilaumoh:
Julius Berger MD: Akwa Ibom state is currently building the biggest Flyover in the country which is complemented with a Roundabout at Uyo Etinam - Ndoneyo road.

Inline with the 30years set out plan by the state govt to make the state and industrial hub in Africa.

Meanwhile more of this fly over is expected to kick start in Eket senatorial district in year 2021 according to berger.

Lalaclata na front page ebi

Poor people , rich state
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Thegamingorca(m): 7:52am On Jun 20, 2020
justscorchone:
I think as Nigerians we understand looting in govt will never stop but if you are showing work and looting nobody will question your authority . Meanwhile click on my signature and just subscribe to my YouTube channel please,I need to feed my 12 kids

Lol!
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Masteryucap1(m): 7:58am On Jun 20, 2020
building the biggest Flyover in Nigeria I thing this governor is working to make the state more beautiful, may God bless you Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Codes151(m): 7:59am On Jun 20, 2020
Kinematics:

Even a toddler will not believe this lie. Which healthcare system?

It's good for people to hype up their states, but it aches me when I see lies. Is it the same Uyo I practiced in before leaving? Please tell me more about this best healthcare system in the SS.
where are you from? You are here ranting. The Health system is better than anyway in east. Atleast I served in Enugu. There is poverty there. Enugu south is worse.

Does that make me generalize poverty?
What was your measurement ?
What do you understand by poverty?

do you know that akwa Ibom, ph employs even more than any state in the east? Am not talking about biz.

Smh! You don’t and can’t have the capacity to understand. Talk less of understanding poverty.

Do you think akwa Ibom is uyo?
Am sure your igbo. That’s why you this daft

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by MrFly(m): 8:03am On Jun 20, 2020
Enugupikin:

They're definitely wasting it...go to Akwa-Ibom and see many poor people who can't afford to eat, why waste resources on something that's not useful

You will also notice Akwa-Ibom has the number 1 highest HIV rate in Nigeria..what happened to using the funds to buy free condoms for it's populace since na only fuccckk them Sabi...waste of resources when their people need it undecided
from ur write-up i suspected ur an easterner until ur moniker proved me right. Akwa Ibom arent responsible for d poor governance u guys enjoy. Enugu the clayey land without direction. Tuuak!

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Kinematics: 8:10am On Jun 20, 2020
Codes151:
where are you from? You are here ranting. The Health system is better than anyway in east. Atleast I served in Enugu. There is poverty there. Enugu south is worse.

Does that make me generalize poverty?
What was your measurement ?
What do you understand by poverty?

do you know that akwa Ibom, ph employs even more than any state in the east? Am not talking about biz.

Smh! You don’t and can’t have the capacity to understand. Talk less of understanding poverty.

Do you think akwa Ibom is uyo?
Am sure your igbo. That’s why you this daft

I've never said Akwa Ibom is Uyo, however where in AKS can be compared to Uyo?

Do I look like a red mud chest beater to you?
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Shizzyguy: 8:20am On Jun 20, 2020
24SEVEN:

Better now that it is sparsely populated than later when everywhere is congested. Imagine Lagos trying to do something like this now, they will have to demolish a lot of buildings and compensate which will inflate the project cost.

The beautiful thing about Akwa Ibom is that they have a plan developed by Victor Attah and successive governors have continued to implement the plan.

When Dubai started their massive infrastructural development, it was sparsely populated too but look at what Dubai is today. Infrastructural development is a very important part of Akwa Ibom's 'Beyond Oil Plan'.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by DimIsaac10(m): 8:25am On Jun 20, 2020
fashrola:

It's not the duty of state government to build industries... But to create an enabling environment and friendly policies to attract investors to invest to create employment which the state government has tried their best...

You are definitely not residing in Akwa Ibom.
Go there yourself. I don't argue fictions.. I have bin dir.
Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by OttHin: 8:25am On Jun 20, 2020
24SEVEN:

Ogbeni, it is for the future....

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by DimIsaac10(m): 8:27am On Jun 20, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Ok sir but is built by humans not robot sir
There is no point arguing...
Just go to the state...
Not for those staying in Lagos that keep hearing news about Akwa Ibom without being there.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by fashrola(m): 8:42am On Jun 20, 2020
DimIsaac10:

You are definitely not residing in Akwa Ibom.
Go there yourself. I don't argue fictions.. I have bin dir.

Lol..... I'm from Akwa Ibom state and reside in Uyo for more than 20 years.... What are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Codes151(m): 8:45am On Jun 20, 2020
Kinematics:

I've never said Akwa Ibom is Uyo, however where in AKS can be compared to Uyo?

Do I look like a red mud chest beater to you?
so where is you from?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Blackdisciple(m): 8:45am On Jun 20, 2020
StandardJohn:
I can only say "Wow". But as a smart man wey udom be, him wan cover up some things make dem no haunt am wen him tenure expire. Smart man.

u knw say anything wey man go do man go still talk.....

d tin na em be say still do wetin u suppose do that's all

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by ifexfree24: 8:51am On Jun 20, 2020
24SEVEN:

you are lucky you are not a nigerian i would have located you and poured early morning spit on you. So they should wait till there is much vehicular movement before building flyovers?

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Rolexjerry(m): 8:52am On Jun 20, 2020
24SEVEN:

U should know that during construction work such as this, access ways to that site will be completely blocked.
That junction is usually one of the most densely populated in the state, both human and vehicular.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger by Pondeck: 8:54am On Jun 20, 2020
Growth is grdual, when the development comes it would meet infrastructures on ground.
Unlike Lagos, who still ply through roads built by Awolowo first republic, Baba so kpe has not allowed a mouth watering road project to be done without collecting toll fee for useage.
24SEVEN:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush / Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters / PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.