Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Is This Being Romantic Or Lack Of Money. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Being Romantic Or Lack Of Money. (2069 Views)

In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction / In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Being Romantic Or Lack Of Money. by DardyGentle(m): 6:18am On Jun 19, 2020
I was at a mini sport bar to watch the Madrid v Valencia match so I noticed a guy and a girl came in to do same and they sat quite close to my table. They sell noodles and egg on one side and suya on another side. They ordered for one plate of noodles and egg with two cutleries to share from the same plate. Then they ordered one bottle of beer without any glass cups and were also sharing from the same bottle mouth to mouth.
I was just a little curious about what was going on because I don't know if that was their own way of a romantic outing or maybe they didn't have much cash and decided to manage anyhow.
I am not trying to say there is anything wrong with what they did, but after so many types of comment I see on this forum about going on dates, how many people here can go on this kind of outing?
Re: Is This Being Romantic Or Lack Of Money. by callmeRichie(m): 6:46am On Jun 19, 2020
Contentment is the key dude!

4 Likes

Re: Is This Being Romantic Or Lack Of Money. by Flexherbal(m): 6:50am On Jun 19, 2020
callmeRichie:

Gbam!

Provided they are both OK, with it.

7 Likes

Re: Is This Being Romantic Or Lack Of Money. by Elmojiid(m): 6:54am On Jun 19, 2020
you should have mind ur bizñess.....just look away

2 Likes

Re: Is This Being Romantic Or Lack Of Money. by HarunaWest(m): 6:56am On Jun 19, 2020
Elmojiid:
you should have mind ur bizñess.....just look away
Is it not a match you went to view? Why pork Nozin?

2 Likes

Re: Is This Being Romantic Or Lack Of Money. by callmeRichie(m): 6:58am On Jun 19, 2020
Flexherbal:

Gbam!

Yeah bro, they both were. Contentment is not really about having it all, buh deriving joy from the little you've.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Being Romantic Or Lack Of Money. by Elmojiid(m): 7:00am On Jun 19, 2020
HarunaWest:
Is it not a match you went to view? Why pork Nozin?
e tire me oo
Re: Is This Being Romantic Or Lack Of Money. by Kdon2: 7:04am On Jun 19, 2020
DardyGentle:
I was at a mini sport bar to watch the Madrid v Valencia match so I noticed a guy and a girl came in to do same and they sat quite close to my table. They sell noodles and egg on one side and suya on another side. They ordered for one plate of noodles and egg with two cutleries to share from the same plate. Then they ordered one bottle of beer without any glass cups and were also sharing from the same bottle mouth to mouth.
I was just a little curious about what was going on because I don't know if that was their own way of a romantic outing or maybe they didn't have much cash and decided to manage anyhow.
I am not trying to say there is anything wrong with what they did, but after so many types of comment I see on this forum about going on dates, how many people here can go on this kind of outing?

Mind your buisness
Re: Is This Being Romantic Or Lack Of Money. by KelvinCX(m): 7:11am On Jun 19, 2020
you should have asked them

1 Like

Re: Is This Being Romantic Or Lack Of Money. by dederocs(m): 7:17am On Jun 19, 2020
Stupid idle youth, nonsense post.

1 Like

Re: Is This Being Romantic Or Lack Of Money. by zexy2030(m): 7:19am On Jun 19, 2020
asking them for solve ur curiosity, then u can drop 1k for their if u feel they are broke, but if ur money is rejected, u go conclude ur FAQ
Re: Is This Being Romantic Or Lack Of Money. by illicit(m): 7:30am On Jun 19, 2020
there is love in sharing

1 Like

Re: Is This Being Romantic Or Lack Of Money. by Kobicove(m): 7:36am On Jun 19, 2020
Even if they were sharing 1 satchet of water it's none of your business undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This Being Romantic Or Lack Of Money. by MacSobo(m): 7:43am On Jun 19, 2020
You for don ask em if they need more plates now�...

1 Like

Re: Is This Being Romantic Or Lack Of Money. by AAlozie(m): 7:48am On Jun 19, 2020
You had the chance of asking them these questions yourself, but you didn't.
So gerrarahia men!

2 Likes

Re: Is This Being Romantic Or Lack Of Money. by Hypnotise: 8:24am On Jun 19, 2020
callmeRichie:
That girl may still leave him if a better guy comes along. No be naija girl again?
Re: Is This Being Romantic Or Lack Of Money. by paulolee(m): 8:35am On Jun 19, 2020
dey there mk boxers de wear u...my guy things too hard oo...what abt me wey see 4 guys they share 1 bottle beer to use watch arsenal vs city match because u must buy drink to fit sit and watch for dt bar...dm drink reach half for each halftime....no be say moni no they, na jus managing

1 Like

Re: Is This Being Romantic Or Lack Of Money. by seanwilliam(m): 9:05am On Jun 19, 2020
If na me, I go join dem cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is This Being Romantic Or Lack Of Money. by MajesticKris: 11:44am On Jun 19, 2020
Abi ohhh
KelvinCX:
you should have asked them
Re: Is This Being Romantic Or Lack Of Money. by Bola146(f): 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Flexherbal:

Gbam!
Exactly! Lobatan
Re: Is This Being Romantic Or Lack Of Money. by DardyGentle(m): 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2020
paulolee:
dey there mk boxers de wear u...my guy things too hard oo...what abt me wey see 4 guys they share 1 bottle beer to use watch arsenal vs city match because u must buy drink to fit sit and watch for dt bar...dm drink reach half for each halftime....no be say moni no they, na jus managing

I swear this is very funny. Naija get real wahala.
Re: Is This Being Romantic Or Lack Of Money. by rosy1992(f): 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
Which kind of love is that? , they are not even married.

(1) (Reply)

Is She Really Into Me? What Do I Do With Her? / I Am Attracted To Older Women / Signs A Black Lady Wants To Have S@x With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.