Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Any Single Room For Rent? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Any Single Room For Rent? (377 Views)

Any Single Room Apartments Around Cms Or Obalende Where One Can Pay Monthly? / A Single Room Self Contain At Gas Line Area Ijoko Road,sango ,ogun / Picture -single Room Face Me And Slap You - #6000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Single Room For Rent? by Innocentdave: 7:38am On Jun 19, 2020
I need a single room in ibadan without agent fee please and should not be more than 30k to 34k please if there is check my signature to contact me on WhatsApp
Re: Any Single Room For Rent? by Champion268: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
Innocentdave:
I need a single room in ibadan without agent fee please and should not be more than 30k to 34k please if there is check my signature to contact me on WhatsApp

Am in need of something similar....have you been able to get??
Re: Any Single Room For Rent? by boreriwes1980: 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
Lagos State, Nigeria is one of the most populous states in the country, and the need for affordable accommodation is growing. These rooms often provide a comfortable, affordable, and convenient option for those looking for short-term accommodation in Lagos State.

The main advantage of single room for rent is affordability. Furthermore, most single rooms come equipped with basic amenities such as a bed, a wardrobe, a table, and a private bathroom.

The main disadvantage of single room for rent is the lack of privacy.

Compared to other accommodations, single rooms are relatively inexpensive, making them ideal for those on a budget. This makes them ideal for short-term stays, as they provide all the necessary amenities for a comfortable stay. Most single rooms are located in shared living spaces, and they often lack soundproof walls or doors. Furthermore, most single rooms do not come with kitchen facilities, which can be a problem for those who plan to cook their own meals. Look for listings on websites such as Airbnb, Craigslist, and other rental platforms.

This can be a disadvantage for those who value their privacy, as it can be difficult to avoid disturbances from other tenants.

If you are looking for a single room for rent in Lagos State, the best way to find a good deal is to shop around. Be sure to read the reviews to get an idea of the quality of the accommodation.

Finally, when renting a single room, it is important to read the contract carefully. This will ensure you know what you are getting into, and will help you avoid any unexpected costs or surprises down the line.

You should also compare prices between different providers to find the best deal. Make sure you understand the terms and conditions of the agreement before signing.

For more information on single room for rent in Lagos State, visit rateitright_rf_gd/2023/06/12/review-of-single-room-for-rent-in-lagos-state-affordable-accommodation/.

This will ensure you know what you are getting into, and will help you avoid any unexpected costs or surprises down the line. Here you will find a comprehensive review of the advantages and disadvantages of single room for rent, as well as tips for finding the best deals..

Here you will find a comprehensive review of the advantages and disadvantages of single room for rent, as well as tips for finding the best deals..

(1) (Reply)

Solar Electric Perimeter Fence / Lavida:urban Prime Three Estate / Lekki Precious Gardens *buy Back Investment Plan*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.