Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Why Is Nigerian Politicians Scared Of Amending British 1999 NG Constitution? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Nigerian Politicians Scared Of Amending British 1999 NG Constitution? (417 Views)

NG Constitution: What Was The Intention Of This Word ''AND'' / PDP Crisis: Ayu Can Only Be Removed By Amending Party Constitution – Atiku / President Buhari Assents To The Bill Amending The Deep Offshore Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Nigerian Politicians Scared Of Amending British 1999 NG Constitution? by mrcoolautofix(m): 8:00am On Jun 19, 2020
If the 1999 constitution amendment is a face mask vested on Nigerian citizens to amend it and they refused, it will 100k fine, same goes ft. Or right hand car, okada banned, custom duty, electricity tariff bill, fuel pump price, seat belt, taxi passenger carriages allowance, driving a car with expired drivers license, or papers,

Ammendment of the 1999 constitution of for the betterment of every Nigerians of your leaders don't want your welfare to be constitutionaliszed I don't think this current practice of ruling is democratic but hypocrisy! I am not surprised why a special breed of yoruba singer Fela Condemns democracy Nigeria don't need a fucking demo of craziness!

Someone said, if Nigerian government pays each Nigerian citizens 50k every day, Nigeria government will still have more than enough to build better infrastructure that will be better than infrastructure in the world, my heart was broken. I know the truth when I hear it, every street in Dubai is interlocked with highest quality & the shocking truth is that 50% of Dubai development was from looting Nigeria precisely.

And our government are here ready to crucify Yahoo boys who swindle western folks to develop Nigeria and don't have any issue with crusifying politicians who steal trillions to hide in the western banks which the westerners sized and uses to develop their land such as, UK, US, France and other European countries.

A barista planned boycotting the 2019 election to suspend any further election until the British constitution aka 1999 constitution is amended, which was drafted to favour Nigerian leaders against Nigerian citizens is amended, and every politician sees him as outlaw at last is only the eastern region that stood up against these, so which means that the rest of you are just bunch of cowards who ironically love how terrible Nigeria state of despair and degradation is.

It signifies that if these region segregate from Nigeria, Nigeria will fall straight without obstruction into the pit of hell.

We all need to know the truth but at last it's crazy that the only folks who could stand for the truth are the ibos, the rest of you are ok with your delusions and decomposed states which you are turning into every minute,

If we all can say enough is enough in 2023 to that parasitic constitution that bleeds us individually and collectively will be taken down, we will be leaving better than lybian citizens in the days of Muhammad Gaddafi, but if you all listen to all these lies and scammers, you are all doomed & will remain exploited by your government and the western imperialist.
Good night.
Re: Why Is Nigerian Politicians Scared Of Amending British 1999 NG Constitution? by helinues: 8:16am On Jun 19, 2020
Blame the Southern politicians..

I repeat blame the Southern politicians
Re: Why Is Nigerian Politicians Scared Of Amending British 1999 NG Constitution? by mrcoolautofix(m): 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
helinues:
Blame the Southern politicians..

I repeat blame the Southern politicians
Hmmm this is not what i paid for
Re: Why Is Nigerian Politicians Scared Of Amending British 1999 NG Constitution? by Decibel: 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
Because It was written in a bedroom in Minna and was ridden with fraud

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigerian Politicians Scared Of Amending British 1999 NG Constitution? by mrcoolautofix(m): 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
Decibel:
Because It was written in a bedroom in Minna and was ridden with fraud
Thats true and it's cos it will be for the benefit of majority no bandits or vip vagabond in power
Re: Why Is Nigerian Politicians Scared Of Amending British 1999 NG Constitution? by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
Simple! Because the core muslim north doesn’t want to, and the rest don’t have the balls or the unity of purpose to confront them!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigerian Politicians Scared Of Amending British 1999 NG Constitution? by mrcoolautofix(m): 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
PROUDIGBO:
Simple! Because the core muslim north doesn’t want to, and the rest don’t have the balls or the unity of purpose to confront them!
I don't get your point
Re: Why Is Nigerian Politicians Scared Of Amending British 1999 NG Constitution? by plessis: 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
This should be our collective goal in this shit-hole.

Call your legislators. Tell them that they have until now and 2023 to amend the fraudulent, satanic document they call constitution and make it people oriented.

If they don't amend the constitution and restructure Nigeria, we boycott the polls.

But this is impossible because some idiots are eyeing the presidency just to loot money.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigerian Politicians Scared Of Amending British 1999 NG Constitution? by mrcoolautofix(m): 9:31am On Jul 09, 2020
plessis:
This should be our collective goal in this shit-hole.

Call your legislators. Tell them that they have until now and 2023 to amend the fraudulent, satanic document they call constitution and make it people oriented.

If they don't amend the constitution and restructure Nigeria, we boycott the polls.

But this is impossible because some idiots are eyeing the presidency just to loot money.

Please can increase the volume for the those he goats at the back whose selfish interest won't allow us to breathe?

(1) (Reply)

EDO 2020: Governor Obaseki Formally Joins PDP / Giadom Writes INEC Say No Primary Slated For Edo / Kogi Gov Chairs NSGF Security C'ttee, Says End Of Terror In Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.