Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

See Throwback Pictures Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Throwback Pictures Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities (2307 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) / See Throwback Photo Of Davido's Babymama, Chioma As A Church Girl / Fela Kuti's 80th Posthumous Birthday Is Today. See Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Throwback Pictures Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by Great100000: 9:21am On Jun 19, 2020
Have you ever looked in the mirror and you were so ashamed of how you looked like? Well, the truth is that you are not ugly. It's because you don't have money yet that's why you think you are ugly but wait till you have money then you will realize that you are the most handsome/beautiful person in the world.

But the truth is that all of this doesn't come in a 'platter of gold' as you need to work hard towards achieving your dreams in life. Always believe in yourself that no matter the circumstances you may be passing through in life. If some of these celebrities shared their stories of how they got to the top, I'm very sure you will be shocked at what they have to say. They have paid their sacrifices and it's time for you to pay yours so you too can also be celebrated.

Here are some pictures of some of your Nigerian celebrities who are a living testimony to that.

1 Like

Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by Great100000: 9:22am On Jun 19, 2020
More...

1 Like

Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by Great100000: 9:24am On Jun 19, 2020
More.....

1 Like

Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by Great100000: 9:25am On Jun 19, 2020
More...

2 Likes

Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by Great100000: 9:26am On Jun 19, 2020
And......

1 Like

Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by JustBeingFrank(m): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2020
Majority of them are now born again, from their complexions' perspective.

Good one, however one should never forget that to maintain fame, attitude should be highly managed.

1 Like

Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by macdammy(m): 10:41am On Jun 19, 2020
Black to white.

I still get hope grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by blingxx(m): 11:17am On Jun 19, 2020
macdammy:
Black to white.
hope plenty boss ...laslas God no go shame us grin

2 Likes

Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by Great100000: 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
macdammy:
Black to white.

Yes ooooo NEVER GIVE UP My Brother.

2 Likes

Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by SpicyMimi(f): 12:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
Okon pose no be here!

1 Like

Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by JimmyDarmody: 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
SpicyMimi:
Okon pose no be here!
you better post a spicy dp, how can you use a catchy name only to not post a Pic angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by SpicyMimi(f): 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
you better post a spicy dp, how can you use a catchy name only to not post a Pic angry angry angry angry
Maybe because I joined NL when I was in my late teens. I am no longer a kid man, sorry to jeopardize your fantasies.
Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by JimmyDarmody: 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
SpicyMimi:

Maybe because I joined NL when I was in my late teens. I am no longer a kid man, sorry to jeopardize your fantasies.
... Apology accepted

2 Likes

Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by Bruno3000(m): 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
grin hunger bad aswear. grin flavour has always been gay. Idiot.
Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by kokoA(m): 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
Adekunle Gold teeth sha..
Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by merieam16(f): 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
Na ice prince worse pass. cant wait 4 d day my b4 afta photos will b display'd like dis.

God please am still on the line, pick my call
Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by Great100000: 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
merieam16:
Na ice prince worse pass. cant wait 4 d day my b4 afta photos will b display'd like dis.

God please am still on the line, pick my call
God Will Answer Our Prayer.
Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by Adexy94(f): 11:12am On Jun 20, 2020
Tiwa Savage be like who wan commit suicide.
Re: See Throwback Pictures Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by Great100000: 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
Adexy94:
Tiwa Savage be like who wan commit suicide.
Hahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

10 Ex-big Brother Naija Housemates That Entertained Us With Sex Fantasy / See Video Dangote Yansh Posted By Side Chick (video) / Gospel Rapper Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.