Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:26 PM

The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God (2535 Views)

Benefits Of Good And Bad Deeds / Islamic Paradox On Paul / See How Qur'an Established A Paradox For Those Disbelieve In It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God by LabuleofNigeria: 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
After his beatings, correction & punishment, wouldnt he accept you with love if you still return to him ?

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God by tintingz(m): 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

Hasnt your father ever flogged you mercilessly to correct you or as punishment while growing up ?
Does that make your father "Wicked" ?

If my father beat me as a child that makes him a child beater. I don't support child beating.

For God to use evil for punishment and to test people even tho he already knows the outcome of everything, that alone makes him evil.
Re: The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God by tintingz(m): 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:
After his beatings, correction & punishment, wouldnt he accept you with love if you still return to him ?

grin grin grin grin

Still a child beater.

Just like beating your wife makes you a wife beater.

You can't do an act without being the act.
Re: The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God by LabuleofNigeria: 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
tintingz:

Still a child beater.

Just like beating your wife makes you a wife beater.

You can't do an act without being the act.

So, what's a child-beating father's intention ?
Re: The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God by LabuleofNigeria: 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
Let me ask you this question, Mr. Atheist.

Who created you ??
Re: The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God by tintingz(m): 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

So, what's a child-beating father's intention ?

To punish a child that knows nothing.

Like I said whatever your intention is, it still makes the act what it's.

If one rape a rapist daughter as punishment, he's also a rapist.

If an executioner kill a murderer as punishment, the executioner is a killer, he has to be a killer to kill a murderer.
Re: The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God by tintingz(m): 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:
Let me ask you this question, Mr. Atheist.

Who created you ??

I don't know if I was created and even if I was created i don't know what or who it's.
Re: The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God by LabuleofNigeria: 10:00am On Jun 22, 2020
tintingz:

I don't know if I was created and even if I was created i don't know what or who it's.

tintingz:

You dont know if you were created
shocked shocked shocked

So if you see a perfect moving car (e.g. Mercedece Benz Gwagon) moving sweetly and smoothly on the road with its perfect mechanism, you'll assume it just there existing & functioning without a creator ?? grin grin
Re: The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God by tintingz(m): 10:53am On Jun 22, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

shocked shocked shocked

So if you see a perfect moving car (e.g. Mercedece Benz Gwagon) moving sweetly and smoothly on the road with its perfect mechanism, you'll assume it just there existing & functioning without a creator ?? grin grin

After you mentioned the company name. Lol.

Anyways, you have to look for a better example, a car definitely has it maker, this is totally different from things concerning natural laws.

Like I said I don't know if I was created and even if I was created I don't know who or what it's and that thing must have a creator too.
Re: The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God by LabuleofNigeria: 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
tintingz:

After you mentioned the company name. Lol.

Anyways, you have to look for a better example, a car definitely has it maker, this is totally different from things concerning natural laws.

Like I said I don't know if I was created and even if I was created I don't know who or what it's and that thing must have a creator too.

This is where you goofed it all grin grin
tintingz:

We have got to the end of the conversation, my dear friend.
Aja tio sonu, koni lailai gbor fere olodeh.. Much love niggah[/color]
Re: The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God by tintingz(m): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

This is where you goofed it all grin grin

We have got to the end of the conversation, my dear friend.
Aja tio sonu, koni lailai gbor fere olodeh.. Much love niggah

Do you have problem with "I don't know" or where's is the goofing in my post??
Re: The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God by LabuleofNigeria: 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
tintingz:

Do you have problem with "I don't know" or where's is the goofing in my post??

You are not only living in ignorance, you are long dead and buried in ignorance bro.
Find knowledge, stop approaching life with logic & self-oriented ideas.
Then only youll understand where you goofed. Much love
Re: The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God by tintingz(m): 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

You are not only living in ignorance, you are long dead and buried in ignorance bro.
Find knowledge, stop approaching life with logic & self-oriented ideas.
Then only youll understand where you goofed. Much love

You didn't answer my question, what problem do you have with "I don't know"?

If you don't know something, do you fill it with false claims?

You're not in the beginning of the universe, you're not outside the universe(if there's) how then do you possibly know there's a creator and which creator? Tell me how you know?
Re: The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God by LabuleofNigeria: 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
tintingz:

That is why i said you goofed-up here my dear.

1. It is CERTAIN ! you're created. (your perfect humanly anatomy, full-functional mechanism, brain, eye, feelings, reproduction, speech etc confirms this.)
Nothing happens by accident, else, one day, you must have woken up to see a new specie of Gorrila burst out by accident in your toilet.

2. You dont know your creator (according to your words)

3. If (1 & 2 above) is right, therefore name whatsoever mysterious identity/alien or that unknown creator of you as GOD.
(God means Creator; Creator means God!)
Re: The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God by LabuleofNigeria: 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
tintingz:

You didn't answer my question, what problem do you have with "I don't know"?

If you don't know something, do you fill it with false claims?

You're not in the beginning of the universe, you're not outside the universe(if there's) how then do you possibly know there's a creator and which creator? Tell me how you know?

Use the Lexicon, The definition of "create" means caused, or something made to come into existence.
No existence without a certain creation !

No existence/mechanism functions seamlessly & properly without a carefully planned motive, design, intention & above all a masterminder called Creator !
Re: The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God by tintingz(m): 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

That is why i said you goofed-up here my dear.

1. It is CERTAIN ! you're created. (your perfect humanly anatomy, full-functional mechanism, brain, eye, feelings, reproduction, speech etc confirms this.)
Nothing happens by accident, else, one day, you must have woken up to see a new specie of Gorrila burst out by accident in your toilet.
Lol, this is ridiculous.

Using the world "certain" that I was definitely created even tho no evidence point to that is absurd. Yes a design doesn't negate my existence but is there any evidence for this? No, no one knows!

I can well be a results of accidents, by accident we're talking about the process that led us here, during the early period of the big bang, the particles were colliding and collapsing forming the galaxies; that's accidental process and the universe is at risk of more accident leading to extinction.

During the early evolutionary period, we understand how many species gone extinct because they didn't survive(natural selection) and we understand the process of evolution and we're still at risk of extinction.

These all follows natural laws such that If there's a creator such creator isn't perfect or such creator doesn't care for it creatures.

I haven't said there cannot be a creator, all what I said was I don't know if there's a creator (as the universe can be infinite itself) and even if there's a creator, I don't know what it's and no one knows. What exactly is wrong with this? Someone admitting he doesn't know or someone filling his ignorance with false knowledge, which is better?

2. You dont know your creator (according to your words)
I don't even know if there's one. You don't know either, you only heard or read from a book that provides no evidence.

Like I asked, which is better, someone admitting he doesn't know or someone filling his ignorance with false knowledge?

3. If (1 & 2 above) is right, therefore name whatsoever mysterious identity/alien or that unknown creator of you as GOD.
(God means Creator; Creator means God!)

How did you possibly know there is a creator and that creator is God and that God name is Allah? How did you know, tell me.
Re: The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God by tintingz(m): 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

Use the Lexicon, The definition of "create" means caused, or something made to come into existence.
No existence without a certain creation !

No existence/mechanism functions seamlessly & properly without a carefully planned motive, design, intention & above all a masterminder called Creator !

1. The universe can be infinite

2. Does the creator also have a creator?
Re: The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God by LabuleofNigeria: 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
Please take your time to read my post (do not rush)

Clearly, all your points can be narrowed down to "Evidence" or "Proof" of God's existence. noted
The evidence you need is right before you, but you only fail to think & understand.

Now, the complexity of human intelligence alone, should make you realize it can never be by accident. (lets be sincere with our logics)
You & i know that we, humans are not just a two spherical stones pressed together.

1. The concept of God and Godliness is entirely spiritual, cannot be seen with the physical eye
2. The concept of Science is entirely physical, it solely depends the human sence organs & physical evidences/natural laws.

Your confussion sets-in while trying to cross-multiply and Proof a "Spiritual-based concepts" using a "Science-based" evidence

I have a shrine at the village (called Ogun) which never spares anyone who defaults towards its consequences.
There are verifiable charms that have stopped cutlass/bullet penetrations
We have all seen lots of physical confessions of witches who got mishaps casses in one way or the other
People do money rituals that works, People kill fellow human to hunt parts, all for sacrificial/ritual use, etc
Now all these are "Spiritial-based" concepts & can never be proven with "Science-based" evidences.

The evidence of God's existence requires a "spriritual-meduim (unseen)" for a self aclaimed conviction.
This is when you personally verify the existence of an unseen who lives.
Revert to my assignment for the least evidence to start with.
Re: The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God by tintingz(m): 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:
Please take your time to read my post (do not rush)

Clearly, all your points can be narrowed down to "Evidence" or "Proof" of God's existence. noted
The evidence you need is right before you, but you only fail to think & understand.

Now, the complexity of human intelligence alone, should make you realize it can never be by accident. (lets be sincere with our logics)
You & i know that we, humans are not just a two spherical stones pressed together.

1. The concept of God and Godliness is entirely spiritual, cannot be seen with the physical eye
2. The concept of Science is entirely physical, it solely depends the human sence organs & physical evidences/natural laws.

Your confussion sets-in while trying to cross-multiply and Proof a "Spiritual-based concepts" using a "Science-based" evidence

I have a shrine at the village (called Ogun) which never spares anyone who defaults towards its consequences.
There are verifiable charms that have stopped cutlass/bullet penetrations
We have all seen lots of physical confessions of witches who got mishaps casses in one way or the other
People do money rituals that works, People kill fellow human to hunt parts, all for sacrificial/ritual use, etc
Now all these are "Spiritial-based" concepts & can never be proven with "Science-based" evidences.

The evidence of God's existence requires a "spriritual-meduim (unseen)" for a self aclaimed conviction.
This is when you personally verify the existence of an unseen who lives.
Revert to my assignment for the least evidence to start with.

Lol, now you have delve into spiritualism, empirical evidence isn't necessary?. grin

If God is spiritual, how did you know he exist, any evidence? Who said God is spiritual? Did he appear and told you himself?

I can as well claim fairies exist.

So tell me how you can prove to me God exist using spiritualism and he created you.
Re: The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God by LabuleofNigeria: 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
tintingz:

Lol, now you have delve into spiritualism, empirical evidence isn't necessary?. grin

If God is spiritual, how did you know he exist, any evidence? Who said God is spiritual? Did he appear and told you himself?

I can as well claim fairies exist.

So tell me how you can prove to me God exist using spiritualism and he created you.

Its obvious you just scanned through and never read my words carefully.
you never take note of "Self-conviction" in my analogies and you still couldnt phantom the fact that i gave you an expository clue as an assignment to figure-out your own proof. Do you expect another man to tell/explain something described as "self-conviction" to you?
Re: The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God by tintingz(m): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

Its obvious you just scanned through and never read my words carefully.
you never take note of "Self-conviction" in my analogies and you still couldnt phantom the fact that i gave you an expository clue as an assignment to figure-out your proofs.

Ok, self-conviction is your proof?
Re: The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God by LabuleofNigeria: 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
tintingz:

Ok, self-conviction is your proof?
Do you expect another man to tell/explain something that is based on "self-conviction" to you?
Take the afore-mentioned assigment if indeed, you genuinly want an evidence
Re: The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God by tintingz(m): 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

Do you expect another man to tell/explain something that is based on "self-conviction" to you?
Take the afore-mentioned assigment if indeed, you genuinly want an evidence

Ok, if I said a yellow winged giant invisible monkey appeared to me and said he created everything, will you accept that as true?
Re: The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God by LabuleofNigeria: 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
tintingz:

Ok, if I said a yellow winged giant invisible monkey appeared to me and said he created everything, will you accept that as true?

Oga, this is a civil society, i will respect whatsoever you call your own God for you, as long as you find peace and self-acclaimed conviction in it.
I dont enforce my conviction on you, so i expect no one to enforce his/her conviction on me.
All man for himself, its a free world bro.

I will only preach to an Ignorant mind who claims he wasn't created (NO CREATOR) & he was as a result of a dusty accident as told by fellow human.
Re: The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God by tintingz(m): 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

Oga, this is a civil society, i will respect whatsoever you call your own God for you, as long as you find peace and self-acclaimed conviction in it.
I dont enforce my conviction on you, so i expect no one to enforce his/her conviction on me.
All man for himself, its a free world bro.

I will only preach to an Ignorant mind who claims he wasn't created (NO CREATOR) & he was as a result of a dusty accident told by fellow human.

Please answer my question, would you accept my claim as true or not?
Re: The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God by LabuleofNigeria: 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
tintingz:

Please answer my question, would you accept my claim as true or not?

Of course YES !
cant you read my words?
That is your own God.
Re: The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God by tintingz(m): 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

Of course YES !
cant you read my words?
That is your own God.

So will you believe a giant yellow winged monkey created everything?
Re: The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God by LabuleofNigeria: 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
tintingz:

So will you believe a giant yellow winged monkey created everything?

You have problems with English comprehension.....
BELIEVE is a personal thing, never a collective phenomenon. it is always based on "Self-conviction"

Yes, i will accept and respect your believe.
If you claimed a giant yellow winged monkey created everything, Good for you. Congratulations !
Do you expect the whole world to have a unanimous believe ?

Re: The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God by tintingz(m): 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

You have problems with English comprehension.....
BELIEVE is a personal thing, never a collective phenomenon. it is always based on "Self-conviction"

Yes, i will accept and respect your believe.
If you claimed a giant yellow winged monkey created everything, Good for you. Congratulations !
Do you expect the whole world to have a unanimous believe ?

Ok, good. You believe the winged giant yellow monkey created everything and not Allah.

And why shouldn't the world have a unify understanding of things?
Re: The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God by LabuleofNigeria: 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
tintingz:

Ok, good. You believe the winged giant yellow monkey created everything and not Allah.

And why shouldn't the world have a unify understanding of things?

"Unify understanding of things" (knowledge) is far different from "unified-beliefs"...... why talking gibberish bro...

Forceful unified beliefs is still the reason Boko boys are killing, dyu support that ? c'mon man up
Re: The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God by tintingz(m): 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

Unify understanding of things is far different from "unified-beliefs"...... why talking gibberish bro...

Forceful unified beliefs is still the reason Boko boys are killing, dyu support that ? c'mon man up

First you've accepted a winged monkey created the universe and not Allah. Now I'm sure this contradict your belief and you really didn't accept it as true or you will be disobeying the Shahada but if you believe a winged monkey created the universe good. cheesy

Anyways,You didn't see the implications of what you're claiming. If everyone uses their subjectivism as true for reality then things will keep conflicting, we can never know the truth for anything.

How do we know about the universe? Is it by self-claims by people or by evidences?
Re: The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God by LabuleofNigeria: 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
tintingz:

First you've accepted a winged monkey created the universe and not Allah. Now I'm sure this contradict you belief and you really didn't accept it as true or you will be disobeying the Shahada.

You didn't see how I've cornered you.

You didn't see the implications of what you're claiming. If everyone uses their subjectivism as true for reality then things will keep conflicting, we can never know the truth for anything.

How do we know about the universe? Is it by self-claims by people or by evidences?

Show me where i claimed or accepted that a winged monkey created the universe and not Allah. use quote pls.
I told you "If that is your belief, so be it for you. i will respect your belief and respect that as your own GOD"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another Ex Muslim Hater Becomes Muslim / Pictures Of Muslim Faithfuls Being Harassed By Nigerian Police. / Islamic State (ISIS) Declares War On Hamas And The Muslim Brotherhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.