Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,601 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Please Support Me To Raise Capital For This New Business - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Support Me To Raise Capital For This New Business (1650 Views)

How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year / Is It Wrong To Raise An African Child The British Or American Way? / Is Africa Really A Better Place to Raise A Child Than The Western World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Support Me To Raise Capital For This New Business by Endlesspeace(f): 10:10am On Jun 19, 2020
Dear

1 Like

Re: Please Support Me To Raise Capital For This New Business by doggedfighter(f): 10:14am On Jun 19, 2020
What's garbage?

1 Like

Re: Please Support Me To Raise Capital For This New Business by Endlesspeace(f): 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2020
doggedfighter:
What's garbage?

Cabbage rather. Thanks for pointing out.

1 Like

Re: Please Support Me To Raise Capital For This New Business by Endlesspeace(f): 12:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
Please help. God bless you.
Re: Please Support Me To Raise Capital For This New Business by Endlesspeace(f): 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
Please support us. God bless you.
Re: Please Support Me To Raise Capital For This New Business by teemotee: 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
Yours may not come easy. You are not as transparent as the woman whose path you are trying to tow

3 Likes

Re: Please Support Me To Raise Capital For This New Business by Endlesspeace(f): 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
teemotee:
Yours may not come easy. You are not as transparent as the woman whose path you are trying to tow

Please tell me what and what I have to do.
Re: Please Support Me To Raise Capital For This New Business by Endlesspeace(f): 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
May my helpers locate me. Please help.
Re: Please Support Me To Raise Capital For This New Business by Endlesspeace(f): 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
Happy Sunday to you. May my helpers not pass me by. Save a soul today and save many souls alongside
Re: Please Support Me To Raise Capital For This New Business by Endlesspeace(f): 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
Good evening all. Still in need please. May God bring my helpers my way. Please help a sister with kids to take care of.
Re: Please Support Me To Raise Capital For This New Business by chelseamann(m): 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
Potential scammer

1 Like

Re: Please Support Me To Raise Capital For This New Business by LilMissRobbie(f): 11:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
Endlesspeace:
Good evening all. Still in need please. May God bring my helpers my way. Please help a sister with kids to take care of.

Useless scammer. You have a phone, you have your two hand and two legs and you're here expecting other people who work hard for their money to copy your account number and send you their money abi? You must be silly. You're not disparaged in any way, I see no reason why you shouldn't use this same time you use in begging to get a job and earn money.

5 Likes

Re: Please Support Me To Raise Capital For This New Business by mrsteel: 7:17am On Jun 24, 2020
LilMissRobbie:

Useless scammer. You have a phone, you have your two hand and two legs and you're here expecting other people who work hard for their money to copy your account number and send you their money abi? You must be silly. You're not disparaged in any way, I see no reason why you shouldn't use this same time you use in begging to get a job and earn money.
Come on!!!
This is harsh & bespeaks u have a myopic view of life!!!
Did u provide a job for her & she refused to work?
U sounded as if there are jobs out there!
Considerable number of persons were working with private schools, because of the lack of jobs even before lockdown.
People are going through a lot, if someone post something & u have no verifiable source he or she is a scammer, just pass! Don't compound their problems by putting them down! It can lead to depression & suicide! We just saw one on front page yesterday of a beautiful single mum. Let's be mindful of what we say to others in their time of need, it can be anybody tomorrow.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Support Me To Raise Capital For This New Business by Endlesspeace(f): 8:54am On Jun 24, 2020
LilMissRobbie:

Is that the little rat that quoted me with the above insult? Such a small rat has the impetus to quote me and spewed thrash because we are both on the same forum?
Re: Please Support Me To Raise Capital For This New Business by pietrodark(m): 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
LilMissRobbie:

Maybe she is a scammer... Maybe she's not.. Maybe you're right... Maybe you're not... But irrespective, if your last name isn't Christ and your first name isn't Jesus, tone down on that sort of savagery, I'm sure that at some point in everyone's lives we have given people money and we have also begged for money. Easy on the judgment, you or anyone else hasn't lived long enough on this planet to earn that right to be Judge, Jury and Executioner over anyone else. Two facts: 1. God exists. 2. You're not him...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Support Me To Raise Capital For This New Business by Jossyfine(f): 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
Endlesspeace:

Is that the little rat that quoted me with the above insult? Such a small rat has the impetus to quote me and spewed thrash because we are both on the same forum?

You seeking for help and still have this kind bad dey curse person. Even if you were provoked shocked

My dear, you can look for families that need washer, (go in the morning, wash their dirty clothes and get paid?) some pay monthly while some get paid weekly depending on ur agreement.
You can save from there and start up ur biz

7 Likes

Re: Please Support Me To Raise Capital For This New Business by fetrillion(m): 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
Endlesspeace:

Your response to the above insult speaks volume 0n your personality.It shows u are not diplomatic at all n such trait would be a turn off to your potential helper on this for um...You are seeking for help for crying out loud n yet you are still claiming "IMPETUS".
A simple silence would have been a plus.Anyway,best of luck!!

6 Likes

Re: Please Support Me To Raise Capital For This New Business by Endlesspeace(f): 8:58am On Jun 25, 2020
fetrillion:

Your response to the above insult speaks volume 0n your personality.It shows u are not diplomatic at all n such trait would be a turn off to your potential helper on this for um...You are seeking for help for crying out loud n yet you are still claiming "IMPETUS".
A simple silence would have been a plus.Anyway,best of luck!!

Thank you for your concern but you probably won't understand how bad it feels when someone, I mean not even the one that can help you at the time of need would call you names and demeaning you to nothing just because you seek online help. It's difficult to turn blind eye to such even when he/she has no proofs regarding whether you are actually scamming or not. You'd be wholly tempted to address the person back so that he/she would know you haven't lost your senses just because you seek online help.

Apologies to everyone except that e-rat.

1 Like

Re: Please Support Me To Raise Capital For This New Business by Mindlog: 9:09am On Jun 25, 2020
Endlesspeace:

Thank you for your concern but you probably won't understand how bad it feels when someone, I mean not even the one that can help you at the time of need would call you names and demeaning you to nothing just because you seek online help. It's difficult to turn blind eye to such even when he/she has no proofs regarding whether you are actually scamming or not. You'd be wholly tempted to address the person back so that he/she would know you haven't lost your senses just because you seek online help.

In as much that person used words you felt uncomfortable with and some people have responded to it as being uncalled for, your response also did give a peek into who you are. Going forward, be conscious of what you type as there are people on ghost modes who are in a position and willing to render assistance to who they feel truly need it.

2 Likes

Re: Please Support Me To Raise Capital For This New Business by fetrillion(m): 9:41am On Jun 25, 2020
Endlesspeace:

You are most welcome ma.Apologies to all "We need to learn to let Go".
If you have the capacity to help kindly do.If we all decide to start looking for the right person to help,we might end up not helping.
If the Op is a fraudster,she would meet her Waterloo bsomeday, n it is left btw her n God but it would be recorded u have done ur own part.Anyone God has blessed should help the Op.

3 Likes

Re: Please Support Me To Raise Capital For This New Business by x3leasing: 11:43am On Jun 25, 2020
Why don't you check out MyX3 https://myx3.com/. MyX3 provides easy business loans for small businesses. It will surely help you out.
Re: Please Support Me To Raise Capital For This New Business by Foodqueen(f): 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
This is the new format that bj have thought u all abi, contunu

4 Likes

Re: Please Support Me To Raise Capital For This New Business by bjprodint(f): 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
Foodqueen:
This is the new format that bj have thought u all abi, contunu
it is well my dear
Re: Please Support Me To Raise Capital For This New Business by mytime24(f): 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
and na Newbie angry
Re: Please Support Me To Raise Capital For This New Business by Endlesspeace(f): 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
Good evening all. Help still needed please. Help those in dire need. God bless each and every one of you who would allow God to be used as an instrument for someone's blessing. You shall never experience lack in your entire life.
Re: Please Support Me To Raise Capital For This New Business by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
Look I don't care for this your entitled tone angry
Na by force? or na wetin sef

2 Likes

Re: Please Support Me To Raise Capital For This New Business by SweetCunt97(f): 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
Endlesspeace:
Good evening all. Help still needed please. Help those in dire need. God bless each and every one of you who would allow God to be used as an instrument for someone's blessing. You shall never experience lack in your entire life.
MA you are married. You have a husband to support you. Let him do so. Abi is that not why people be rushing to marry and putting "Mrs" before their name like say na medal?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lady Cries For Help To Locate Her Family Who Is From Ihiala(pictures) / A Wounded Veteran Soldier Shares How He Drinks With His Scarred Face / Advice Me Please. I Want To Marry Her But Discovered That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.