Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Selling My Phone Online - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Selling My Phone Online (554 Views)

Steps To Take Before Purchasing A Used Phone Online / Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Selling My Phone Online by stevensmith9855: 10:13am On Jun 19, 2020
Can I easily get paid by selling my phone online?
Re: Selling My Phone Online by AmeliaSmith2893: 11:48am On Jun 19, 2020
It depends upon the website you’re dealing with. Different websites have different payment systems and policies. However, getting paid by selling your phone online is easier nowadays. The reputation of the company is the most important factor and if they take a long time to pay their customer, their reputation will surely decrease. If you’re a newbie and have no idea about the trustworthy websites that will easily pay cash for your cell phones, then have a look at these websites:
Recell Cellular (https://www.recellcellular.com/): They offer the next business day after delivery payments to all customers via PayPal or Western Union. They have the highest reputation in the online market since 2012. Choosing PayPal or Western Union guarantees you access to your funds within 1 Business Day.
Gazelle: Selling phone on gazelle is very easy. Even, you can sell your phone in minutes and get paid by Amazon Gift Card and PayPal.
SellCell: It is one of the trustworthy websites where over 2 million phones worth $250 million are sold since 2008. They will pay you out quickly for your old phone in less than 24 hours by complying with CDC guidelines.
Re: Selling My Phone Online by Freelancerx: 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
stevensmith9855:
Can I easily get paid by selling my phone online?

Yeah, depends on the site

(1) (Reply)

Used Mtn Smart Phone Needed Urgently / ASUS Zenfone 7 Pro Launched With 5,000mah Battery And Borderless Display / Zzapo Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.